Yokai Task Force Ressurection! [Ecchi Themes-Monsters]

Started by Broken, March 29, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

Kokaine

Withdrawn.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Broken

ShadowOfTheDay

I'm super interested in this roleplay, could I reserve the last lord?  I have some really good ideas for one.

Broken

ShadowOfTheDay

Hey, I know this is sudden, but a futa yokai is alright right?  I mean, it is in a couple of people's histories, I was just wondering as all the other yokai are currently male.

Broken

Yes, ine of the lords turns into a guys so futa's are fine.

ShadowOfTheDay

Is this okay?

Appearance: Repressed:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Unleashed:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This except she has a cock.

Class: Lord
Name: Human: Miki  Yokai: Izzira the Hidden Lord
Target: Shy girls or ones who those who tend to stay to themselves
Magic type: Izzira can use most types of magic, though focuses in dark.
Darkness:
Shadow Shroud:  Izzira can cover her whole body in shadows, making her basically unable to be seen in a dark or shadowy area.
Shadow tendrils:  She can create many tendrils out of shadows that are able to physically grab and affect physical bodies.
Concealing Nature:  Like many powerful Yokai, Izzira can conceal her nature from humans using her magic, and, in fact, she has almost mastered it, being able to conceal her power almost completely, usually only experienced STF members can sense her concealed presence within a few yards.
Shadow Selves:  Izzira can create shadow copies of herself, which can physically touch and harm, though are easily dissipated. While they aren't enough like her to trick anyone, them being purely black and grey with glowing red eyes, they can be quite the distraction, as well as sort of creepy.
Gaze of suggestion:  If anyone stares into her eyes while she uses this spell, they will become easier to suggestion, though this can easily become full hypnosis if she focuses more magic into it.
Plant:
Lust cloud:  Izzira's one and only plant spell, she releases a greenish mist that not only helps conceal her, but gradually increases the arousal of anyone within it.
Fire:
Flames of passion:  Izzira's body alights in a pink flame, and while this won't hurt and isn't deadly, this will increase the sensitivity and arousal of anyone she touches.
Ignite:  A simple yet deadly spell, with a snap of her fingers, Izzira can summon up little bursts of flame from a distance.
Flame enhance:  If Izzira is holding an object, she can enhance it with a fire that won't burn the object, she can also use this to enhance her shadow tendrils.
Water:
Water Affinity:  While it sounds like more, this spell is fairly simple, allowing her to breathe underwater as well as travel at high speed through the water.
Bubbles:  This magic is surprisingly innocent looking.  Using water, Izzira creates large bubbles which can either be filled with water or be hollow.  These can float and are used to commonly trap opponents, using them to take her opponents elsewhere or suffocate them, she will also used the water filled ones to crash into opponents.
Goals:
One of Izzira's main goals currently is to become a Kami, determined to make her way to the top no matter how long it takes.  Another goal of her's is to collect a harem of sorts, seducing and hypnotizing humans to become her's, while letting them sort of living out their own lives, though if another Yokai messes with any of her "harem" members, even if they didn't know, their current host usually won't survive.  Her last goal is to stop the Yokai like Stratus from continuing this war, thinking that Humans themselves are more fun if they aren't conquered, and though her efforts aren't direct, she will do little things, like try to indiscriminately warn STF of any big attacks, even though she will also fight STF if need be.  Truthfully though, that last goal might be more because she wants humanity for herself.

Extra fact:  Izzir is often called the hidden lord because she often avoids direct contact with STF completely.  She will sometimes go to contact weaker members to inform them, though if they seem to realize what she is, she will use her gaze to hide their memories of their meetings.  Also, most of her targets for conquest are taken by seduction, or the gaze of suggestion is used to push them towards the point where she can claim them, and as she doesn't take them anywhere or keep them personally, she can get away with more without being noticed.

She is one of the few powerful Yokai who has yet to be truly confronted by either sides in this war, and has had her current host for quite a long time.

She is also called, the Indulger, as she plays on the desires of the shy and lonely to bring them out.

Broken

Broken

An update for how the plot is going for interested members;

Currently it's all out war on both sides, the headquarters of STF are being assaulted and there is no clear winner on either side. Come join the fight on either side, need a couple more bodies to be able to participate in a better play out of the battle.

TheBlackThrone

Hello. I am going to drop this down here to help you organize things since you said this is your first rodeo.  :-)

Humans

• Sakurako Tokito - Yugishogun
  • Rajan Lagombi - Possessed - LeSane

STF
  • Abigail Foster - Platoon Leader - Angiejuusan
  • Kamui Sayaka - Grand Commander - Autocad
  • Jasmine Kaine - Platoon Leader - Jezabelle
  • Ivanka Koborotzev - Platoon Leader - Knarfy
  • Hoshimachi Chiharu - Foot Soldier - Steir
  • Pearl Breakwater - Front Line Soldier - Idlewyld
  • Xuanlon of the Twin Ash - Soldier - LeSane
  • Momokawa Shizune - Lieutenant Commander - Steir
  • Suzuhara Kyouka - Platoon Leader - Steir

Yokai
  • Ichimaru - Imp - Broken
  • Satus the First - Kami - Broken
  • Hebibito Motsure - Troll - Steir
  • Kurimuzongadian - Lord - Drake Valentine
  • Cobalt - Lord - Knarfy
  • Multiple Names - Kami - Angiejuusan
  • Tanaka Oyama - Kami - Laughing Hyena
  • Goob - Troll - Knarfy
  • Satoshi Kawabe - Soldier - Laughing Hyena
  • Izzira the Hidden Lord - Lord - ShadowOfTheDay

Now, I'm going to be working on a CS for a Field Admiral. If that list is wrong, feel free to let me know and I'll correct it. This is just to help the GM and any prospect players who wish to join this game.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Broken

Why thank you so much, and yes the field admiral is open so it's free for you to grab. If you have any questions or need any help just let me know! I am great with helping set up characters. The setting may have dark themes, but all in all it is a ecchi themed anime style, so have fun!

TheBlackThrone

Rosetta Carmine
Nickname(s): Rose, Rosy, or just Carmine.
Codename: Dagger
STF Uniform:

The Erotic Inducer (TEI): Rose wears a special suit that enhances her physical performance on the battlefield. It is medium-weight material designed with cords that feed into cuffs at her wrists, knees, and ankles. The cords are fueled with a combination between a stimulation serum and pulses. The serum not only enhances her performance but her sex appeal, the more she takes into her body. It is injected into her body, not only causing her muscles to grow leaner but her breasts, bottom, and thighs to become enticingly larger. At her highest output, the uniform barely contains her jutting curves, revealing her enhanced assets, while offering a trace amount of modesty. Her uniform can be summoned from a device on her wrist that resembles a wristwatch. Just be warned, the more skin she exposes, the stronger she is.

Appearance: Even without the amplifying effects of her uniform, Field Admiral Rose is a gorgeous woman. Her breasts are large Ds with pink nipples pierced. Her hair is as red as the rose, which has given her her name and her eyes are a vibrant-bubblegum pink (possibly a side-effect of the serum). She has the body of a woman who likes to stay in shape but not to the level of a bodybuilder. She is cut and toned with thick, solid thighs that could strangle a man if she managed to lock them around his neck, a strong round bottom, and wide birthing hips. Despite looking like a red-headed angel, she is a tough woman and red kryptonite to Yokai.

Magic:

Holy

Seraph – Highly effective on possessed humans and extremely damaging to Yokai, this spell can either be activated by vaginal penetration or when Rose executes a sacred pose. It is a technique where Rose bends backwards into a bridge with her legs spread eagle before her enemy. Her fingers will spread the folds of her pussy to expose her entrance to her assailant, while her other hand will grasp a hold of her tit to begin stimulating the sexual energies to cast it. Once a being looks upon her wet entrance, they’ll find it hard to look away. Her enticing moans become louder and invade the being’s consciousness, making it harder for them to even think, and then upon orgasm a massive beam of holy energy shoots forth to decimate all evil in its path.

Plant

Rope of Thorns – Rose can use this magic to summon thorny vines that bind and ensnare her enemies. Once they are bound in a humiliating and submissive pose, she will take advantage of them until they come. The thorns carry a venom that stimulate the enemy’s sense of touch, making a mere stroke from a feather the equivalent of a cock-tease.

Leech Seed - Rose will plant a magic seed inside a Yokai, and as the Yokai uses its own magic or saps her sexual energy, the energies are harvested by the seed, which will take root and sprout from the Yokai's body. Depending on how much energy is expelled or sap will determine how big the tree will get and how ripe the fruit it produces will become. Rose can take this fruit and consume it to not only restore her sexual stamina but steal the strength of her enemy.

Rose Red - a spell that Rose uses to create an allure to attract Yokai away from those in danger on her team. She gives off a sweet rose-like smell that is intoxicating to the already sex-craved Yokai. It weakens their willpower by inducing their aroused levels, making them more susceptible to her spells. She has also been known to breathe this perfume on moans and sighs to encourage her enemies to orgasm first.

Lightning

Stimulating Shock – If you let her get her hands on you, she will fill her enemy with an electric shock that attacks the stimulus nerves of the body. The longer she has a hold on you, the closer your being will surge to climax.

Stimulating Kiss - The same ability as Stimulating Shock except with her mouth.

Lightning Whip - A whip of electrcity forms in Rose's hand that she will use to lash enemies with electrifying pleasure. As painful as the attack is, they can't resist it and only want to feel it again and again.

Stimulus Shells - Non-spell - These are rounds that Rose carries on her. She will fire them at Yokai to stimulate their bodies early on without her needing to cast any spells. Lesser yokai are easily forced to orgasm by her weapons and destroyed. A lesser yokai is any yokai that a person of her rank can easily take down.

Water

Wet – Rose can stimulate a cock or vagina to unleash excessive amounts of cum. Whether her hand is wrapped about your dick or fingers inside you, she can use this spell to fill one’s body with so much pressure that when they explode, someone might think a dam broke somewhere.

Ice Queen - Rose will become ghostly-white, her hair blue, and her body as cold as ice. She will chill those in close proximity and gradual freeze those who have made physical contact with her.

Mirror Hop - Rose can travel through puddles, rain drops, or any liquid. She can also fight from this reflective world, catching Yokai by surprise. In worst case scenarios where she would need to retreat, this allows her to safely and quickly do so.

Combinations

Seraph + Wet = Grand Spell - Deluge – The spell proceeds like the Seraph spell except she sticks a finger inside her pussy, filling her body with pressure to excite a more forceful orgasm. The enemy is not only rammed by a beam of holy light but can be washed away in a deluge of holy waters. This last resort spell will leave Rose sexually exhausted and too tired to move.

Rope of Thorns + Wet = Jungle Love – The spell is basically Rope of Thorns but the vines have been watered, causing them to grow larger to accommodate Yokai of colossal sizes. Rose has been known to bring a giant down to his or her knees with this spell.

Stimulating Shock + Wet = Brainstorm – The spell is basically a combination of Stimulating Shock and Wet. When she lays a hand on an enemy, she can cast both spells to not only stimulate a Yokai to climatic levels but with the added sexual pressure, it can cause them to have a forceful and emptying orgasm.

Background:

Rose is a product of the Carmine Corporation. She was bioengineered to be one of the most attractive and desirable woman in the world. Her wide hips were designed to allow her pussy to swallow the largest of cocks and her womb to handle the largest loads of semen. Unlike normal humans, she was designed to be infertile so as not to be able to create genetic abominations. She has a higher tolerance than most women who often break under sexual trauma and has been known to keep a sane mind through the worst of sexual tortures.

Rose was handed over to the Spirit Task Force (STF) to not only test their experiment throughout her various encounters but to help save the world from the Yokai. As she encounters new and unique demons, the Carmine Corporation continue to watch and collect data to be able to adapt future creations to keep up with the mutating Yokai.
The gates are open

Broken

Approved, post he run the thread when your able and you can either start in the battl or somewhere else. The rear or north Divison could use support.

TheBlackThrone

I'll send her to the Rear even though I think a Field Admiral wouldn't really be sent to handle a "Troll-level" Yokai. North Division hasn't done much to warrant me sending her there.
The gates are open

Sethala

Would there happen to be a space for either a tentacle or plant yokai?  Might try to join up if so...

Steir

There's always room for more yokai. Both sides can always need more characters.

:D

Broken

akirakaneda

Laughing Hyena

I see no reason why not. But bear in mind it is a much slower RP. So some patience is required. ^_^

Broken

After a long Hiatus, I think I wish to reinstate the Yokai Task Force roleplay. All new members send in their character profiles, and or message me on any new requests for positions and ideas for the group. Hopefully I will see old and new faces that wish to take part in this Roleplay.