An Ame is looking for... [role filled]

Started by Amelita, July 09, 2012, 07:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

A TORTURED ARTIST FOR A DETERMINED HOUSE KEEPER ?

A gifted artist, a composer pianist, is tortured by something either physical, emotional or a blend of both.
He is struggling with his muse, hasn't been able to finish that last piece he's been working on for what
seems like forever. The man was arrogant and not very social before, but has now isolated himself within
his home. Only a handful of people visit him, and only one person works for him. At a time, that is. An
agency was contacted on his behalf to secure a contract for house keeping. The contract included live-in
arrangements because of how secluded the house is, and a very nice salary for cleaning, cooking and
generally running a home.
The man has, however, driven one woman after another from the job with rudeness and entirely unfair
expectations (I'd note here that those have not been of sexual nature), as well as increasing arrogance
and general asshole-ism. (Yes, that's a word.) He lashes out in frustration on his bad days, locks himself
in the study with bottles of liqueur and a blade on his worse days. He has no good days.

My Character:
Sophia Montenegro is sent to do this work. This important work, as is made clear to her, that pays well
to the agency as well as her own pocket. Reaching desperation (three of the previous ones quit the
agency after leaving the pianist's house) the agency has upped the stakes. Last three months or don't
bother checking back in, last six months and earn a double bonus.
The only girl who agreed to these terms was Sophia.

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WRITING THE COMPOSER
A name, age, photograph and general idea of the composer's character including your take
on what might be eating at him, perhaps why he can't write, etc... Would be the contents
of the kind of PM I'd consider. My stories are almost always character driven, so any further plotting
would depend on the idea brought up on the composer's character. This plotting would happen via PM.
I strongly suggest looking at my O/O's before you PM. The link is the middle image in my signature.
I will post an update here when/if the role is filled.

PLEASE NOTE
I am very picky about solo partners. There are various sides of writing and out of character aspects
that affect my decision, please do not take rejection personally. You might be a fantastic writer and
writing partner but not feel right for the part, so please do not think a no means I don't recognize
your talent or anything like that.

GENERAL QUESTIONS
...can be posted in this thread.

~Amelia

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Thank you to those who've responded. I'm sending PM's now, as I have filled the role!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red