Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Quote from: TheWriter on January 14, 2009, 08:56:31 PM
Granted, then.  You now live in Australia.

I wish it were winter.  Or at least autumn.  I just want summer to be over.

Granted, But the winter is caused by a world wide earthquake loosining the continental shifts causing moves world wide.. through all eco systems into bizzar patterns.. world wide famines, not to mention earthquake damage.. contents drifted hundreds if not thousands of miles... its years before any one relies .. or has the capacity to notice that Australia has moved to the current location of antartica, and ant artca moving closer to the equatorial center.. fastly melting the snow  and ice.. world patterns have not yet brought the sheer amount of snow to the new anchor of the world and sea levels have risin.. in the mean time proven Dinosaurs have escaped Antarctica and are reaching havock on the limited food supplies not to mention more then a couple carnivores hunting humans as there primary food source. All cause you were to hot. Thanks buddy.

I wish the human race to populate and create millions of civilizations throughout the stars.

Thufir Hawat

Granted. Then you realize it has been premature for us to populate the space before we knew how to live with each other, as you watch whole worlds being destoyed out of rampant racism and lawlessness being on a cosmic level now...

I wish there were no more national states and ethnic differences.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Prefect Mos

Granted , Though this Is accomplished The hostel take over of the planet By Billions of Genderless clones of Henry Kissinger, and everything gets more boring than any one could possibly imagine.

I wish My Ipod wasn't Stolen last week.

Ryven

Granted!  It wasn't stolen last week.  Instead it is stolen this week.

I wish my laundry was folded.

Aeval

Granted! Your laundry is folded as soon as you take it out of the drier..and you know what THAT means...you don't EVER have any clothes because they are constantly being folded as soon as they are unfolded!

I want to live in Austrailia..the first Australia that theWriter game me..not the second Austrailia of Admer Will ! ;D

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Prefect Mos

You get a Great Job offer in Australia.. Living on a beach... Six figure income, only twenty hours a week of work in witch you explore the country.. and with your crew make videos for a blog to encourage tourism... But.. for what ever reason Koalas HATE you.. they Jump from trees and Maul your face whenever they get the chance. They let you stay on with your contract because it is oddly working.. But you have to were a helmet and pads almost constantly to avoid Koala maulings :P You have nightmares of Cute little fuzzy balls of death. The dreams Haunt you for the rest of your days.

I wish for a Magic Fridge that has exactly what I want whenever i go to it, fresh tasty and bountiful.

Ryven

Granted!  You get your magic fridge.  However, one day you come home from work hating your boss and all you want is to see his dead body laying in a pool of his own blood.  You open your magic fridge to find something to eat and perhaps relieve some anger.  As the door opens, your boss flops out onto the floor, dead in a large pool of his own blood.  The police come and arrest you for murder.  You spend the next several years in jail.

I wish everything went smoothly with the move into my new apartment.

Prefect Mos

Granted! But the Cute mover that spent the night reminds you.. in that no so settiling way, In the mourning.. as hes leaving "you might want to get tested..." but leaves before you can ask any question.

I wish i had followed my dream of becoming a photographer .

Ryven

(move, not mover...)

Granted!  You are a photographer.  Your first assignment sends you deep into the Australian outback to find and take photos of a rare species of frog.  However, the person wanting the photos failed to mention that these frogs were poisonous.  Several days later, a search and rescue team finds your body, decomposing in some stagnant bog in the middle of nowhere.

I wish I had a cookie.

Prefect Mos

Granted you have a Cookie. Your last. Not that you didnt love it.. It was one of the most flavorful cookies you ever had.. it was perfection made Cookie.. it left you longing for another.. it didn't have to be the same.. just a cookie.. but by happenstance and odd tragedy.. your never able to find anouther cookie again.. the store is out.. people ate them all.. the shipment got lost on your death bed.. your last request is for a cookie.. you catch a glimpse of it entering the room before you pass of old age.

I wish I could Pee Rainbows and Fart Butterflys.

Ryven

Granted!  You now pee rainbows and fart butterflies.  Or so you think.  Instead, you are just a schizophrenic locked up in a mental ward who has delusions that your a fairy princess.

I wish I could be at ground zero of a nuclear blast and survive unharmed.

Prefect Mos

Granted... But your body is So impervious.. So solid.. that Oxygen can not pass through the cell walls of your lungs

I wish My web comics updated more regularly, and on time.

Desan

Wish granted, but unfortunately one by one, each author goes on strike due to a low salary pay.

I wish I was immune to all diseases in the world.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Prefect Mos

Life.. the 100% Fatal STD ... to bad for you your immune to it.

I wish i was approved to elliqiy

Ryven

Granted!  You're approved.  However, everyone you try to RP with only replies in one line posts.

I wish I didn't need oxygen to live.

Tanglefoot

Granted...you now need methane to live.

I wish I could lucid dream
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Aeval

Granted..however..because you remember everything you have dreamt so clearly, reality begins to blur with your dreams and you are commited to a psychiatric ward because you thought you were one of the characters in your role play!

I wish I was independently wealthy

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

TheWriter

Quote from: Aeval on January 16, 2009, 09:55:48 PM
Granted..however..because you remember everything you have dreamt so clearly, reality begins to blur with your dreams and you are commited to a psychiatric ward because you thought you were one of the characters in your role play!

I wish I was independently wealthy

Granted.  Unfortunately, all eyes turn to you when the local bank find out they're mysteriously unwealthy.

I wish it were payday already.

Aeval

Granted...unfortunately your pay comes from the bank that found itself 'unwealthy' so ..you have no pay!

I wish I had no debts.

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  You have no debts!  You also have no money for which to accumulate debt in the first place.

I wish I had a glass of water.

Aeval

Granted..you have a glass of water..and another..and another....they just keep multplying.

I wish I could be a character in one of my rp's.

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  You are a character in one of your RPs.  However, the other person writing loses interest and you are stuck in a standstill for the rest of eternity.

I wish I had a pool to pour all this water in.

Desan

Granted! You are given a pool to pour the water in...too bad it's just a kiddie pool!!

I wish I was a a god!
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

Granted!  You are a god.  However, your following is very small...in fact, just one person...so...you don't have much sway over what's going on in the material world.

I wish my kiddie pool came with a slide.

Aeval

Granted..your kiddie pool has a kiddie slide which means you can't swim in it nor can you slide down it!

I wish I could get warm..I'm freezing!

― Neil Gaiman