It's Never Dull When the Moon is Full [A story of werewolves and their pack]

Started by makizushi, April 05, 2012, 12:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makizushi

Awesome. I am excited. I'll start up the threads tomorrow.

I'm thinking of starting on a full moon. While wild and reckless, it would be a surefire way to find other werewolves.  :P

lover of the moon03

I'm super excited. Because after killing them all you want no evidence left behind of what really did it. Destroying everything to the point the whole town burns down is just so much fun and covers our tracks.
The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

Wargtass

One cause terror from such destruction, but leaving obvious traces but with no reasonable explanation causes horror. Learn well from the old ways...

And yes, I am quite excited as well.  ;D
O/O

dreamslost4u

Quote from: lover of the moon03 on April 10, 2012, 04:31:33 PM
Dreamslost4u I love your character. I see Fey and Sophia getting along nicely, not at first but after destroying a few towns.

Feel free to call me Tori by the way :)

I am excited I haven't done a group Rp in two years, but it's how I started role playing, in a werewolf rp actually so I am extremely excited to do another one.

lover of the moon03

Oh cool I'm Lexi :)

I love werewolves, so many different variations to have fun with!
The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

shii

Thanks Makizushi, loved writing it!

Sissero would probably love to play with your character moon. He just can't say no to a pretty woman, especially a feisty one. Though he is a little more of a lover type, kinda spicy lol! he likes it rough.

full moon sounds good to me.

makizushi

wolventears

Oooh oooh! I would like to play!! Here is a character profile if you will have me. ;D

Name: Roaen Aizermen

Apperance: In human form she stands at about 4'11". She has a very exotic look about her with ass length hair, that men tend to crave along with her small stature. She is lean and trim, not really having generous curves, but she still sports a large B cup and her ass is a good handful. In Lycan form, she barely tops 5 feet, still really small for a werewolf. Her body is lean and muscled. In this form she does have breasts, but they are smaller and perky. Her fur is as black as her hair. In wolf form she is a completely black wolf, still small, many times called a runt. But those who said such a thing have been made to greatly regret it. 

Personality: A complete spitfire, due to her size, she tends to come off and act bigger than she really is. She is sarcastic but blunt and never thinks twice about speaking her mind. Don't let her size fool you, mess with this female and you sure as hell will see claws and teeth. And nothing turns her on more than tearing into soft flesh and feeling that hot blood spray all over her.

Short Bio: As a gyspy, Roaen and her family spent their lives moving from place to place, selling this and that or making handmade crafts to sell. Life had been hard and most of the time, she and her family had been kicked out of any place they thought to squat on. Being small had also been an issue for her, her size making it easy for men to make grabs for her, but fortunately for her, her older brother had been around. That is until that fateful night where everything was taken away from her and she was thrust into a new life of violence and death.

The small town they had happened upon wanted nothing to do with them or the goods they were selling. As it was nightfall, and a heavy storm was falling, they needed to make camp for the night. The inns and hotels of the town shut their doors in their faces, so they were forced to set up camp in the woods that bordered the town. What happened that night was unexpected. As they slept, a creature of myth and lore stole into their camp in search of warm meat and hot blood. It tore through them like paper, its growls and snarls filling her ears as it tore apart and feasted upon her mother, father, and brother. It had begun to tear into her, it's teeth ripping into a thigh, but something changed it's mind and she was left there to die in that blood soaked dirt. She had managed to make her way back to the town, but no one wanted to help her, so back to the woods she went. Only days later she was fully healed, barely even a scar visible on her olive skin. Rage and anger built up inside of her, boiling red hot as she managed to survive in those woods.

On the night of the next full moon, the town was in for a surprise when the bite changed her, turning her into something they had only ever seen in nightmares. Once the first bit of blood landed on her tongue, she went into a frenzy, ripping into anyone, man, woman, and child, who dared to come outside.

After that, she grew a taste for violence, and a confidence in herself that she hadn't had when she had been a mere human. Anyone who tried to push her around because of her size was easily taken care of, fresh blood shed, as her new self began to take over, humanity slowly whithering away inside her.  But it was always so lonely, and now she craves someone who can share in the delights she tends to find herself searching for. 
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

lover of the moon03

Wolventears is in. JDrewSpider give us a character write up and I'm sure you'll be accepted.

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

lover of the moon03

wolventears

Ooh yes please! ;* I am kind of unsure of how you guys will find my girl tho. I was thinking maybe the house you break into to sleep in is one she's already in? And I have an amazing first post in mind what lol.

lover of the moon03

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

lover of the moon03

Make it crazy I want it graphic and makes my mouth water!!! I know you can do it and when Makizushi gives the okay we will figure out a great way to get you into the mix!

makizushi

Quote from: wolventears on April 19, 2012, 09:30:31 PM
Ooh yes please! ;* I am kind of unsure of how you guys will find my girl tho. I was thinking maybe the house you break into to sleep in is one she's already in? And I have an amazing first post in mind what lol.

wolventears, you're definitely in.

and just to let you know... my 6'4" character is going to make fun of yours relentlessly!   >:)

JDrew Spider

Really didn't want my bio that big, but hey.

Name: Claire "Fox" Diaz
Appearance:  A tall chick with dirty blonde hair with cigarette always in her mouth. Green eyes, long legs and a heavy accent. ]
Personality:  She has a very 'devil may care attitude". Always believing in staying ahead of everyone else keeps you out of trouble. She has a good sense of humor though and can take a joke no matter how perverse or morbid it is.
Short Bio: She was born in brothel in Colombia  possibly a good 78 years ago. She doesn't really know since time seems to be going so fast now a days. Her mother was prostitute and the only father figure she had was a male cross dresser named Pica. Most of the the kids she grew up with where children of whores. She was very poor growing up and took on a habit of smoking because she thought it looked cool. When she was older she saw a local band perform on the corner and decided to get into music. It was the first time she had stolen something and that something was guitar that belonged to a local drug dealer, but he never caught her. Her mother had become ill from some disease that was ravaging her village  and died shortly afterward. With no money to bury her mother, not to mention all the unfinished debt her mother still owed she was expected to take her mothers place. Claire never liked the idea of selling her body and not earning so much as pot to piss in. Taking the guitar she bashed her pimps head in repeatedly, over and over again. It was the first time she had killed someone and actually she was more pissed about breaking her guitar. With bloody and splintered hands she hoped the next ride out and crossed the border to the Americas.  Working odd jobs she saw her first rock band performance on television and fell inlove with music again, but she really wanted a guitar. She was soon arrested for  breaking into a music shop that belonged to werewolf guised a musician. He posted her bail and dropped the charges, something she thought was odd however who was she to complain? He invited her to a "liberators party" out in the woods somewhere. Supposedly it was a music festival that local musicians held every so often. There were all kinds of things going like drinking, drugs and other odd things. It was the first time she had seen a man rip the head off a deer and she was enthralled by it.  Then  weird things began to occur, she had never witnessed an orgy out in the woods before , but it happened and there was something odd about the vodka she had been given. Dropping the cup in her hands she began to run into the woods only thing she remembered is being chased by a really large dog before fading to black. When she came to she woke up on a riverside with large clawmarks on her abdomen. Seemingly half dead she pulled herself up and stumbled out of the woods.

There were many upsides to being a were, like smoking and never worrying about getting lung cancer and screwing whoever you want and not worrying about STD's. When she finally came to terms with what had happened she decided to track down the wolf responsible after reading in a book that if you killed the were that changed you and eat out it's heart you would be free of the curse. She hunted him down like sick predator, some hotel in Arizona, is where found him and a few of his band mates. They were all shacked up and on eachother. The smell of that vodka and sex painted a very clear picture. She remebered them and the horror on their faces (and the prostitutes that were present). It was liked she had faded to black again and when she woke up (again) completely covered in blood and something else she couldn't readily identify it was like a perverse dream. There was blood everywhere, limbs and other body part and that damn vodka had a finger inside it. She got up quickly and washed herself off, but not before realzing that  the guy she had tracked here was gone-missing. She spotted a guitar with a hand still attached to it and in a fit of rage began slamming it against the walls , windows and bodies. She washed off , got dressed and took whatever money she could find before bailing and has been on her own since.

Human bod Wolf bod Lycan bod

Spider Hole
Apologies

makizushi

JDrew Spider, I think we want another male to join before introducing you. Or, if things move smoothly, we might add you in and just look for a male to equal it out. I do like your character though.

wolventears

Quote from: makizushi on April 19, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
wolventears, you're definitely in.

and just to let you know... my 6'4" character is going to make fun of yours relentlessly!   >:)

Then he may have his hands full. >:)

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

makizushi

We're back in business ladies and gentlemen. All are welcome. Let's see who we got..

Teo Torriatte

Is there still an opening in this story for another female wolf? I could even play an omega if you guys still need one(in fact that is my preferred role as I am a natural submissive).

makizushi

I love the idea of an omega. Honestly, it seems every character he have thus far has a real aggressive side. I've like a more submissive character to join the pack. If you want to read up on the story, you can skip through most and know that the pack is resting for the night an a large manor outside of town. She can wander in when she's ready.