Testing the Water (F seeking M)

Started by Acula, June 01, 2015, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acula

Hello everyone, you can call me Miya. I decided to throw this out there into the E world and see what happens. I love to RP and I’m more active than I should be. I tend to respond within the same day of a post, and always within 3 to 4 days. If I cannot post, I am pretty good about informing my partners. I always tend to do a minimum of 3 paragraphs, but if I’m paired with a good partner, I can write much more. Please feel free to look at my past posts and see if we look like we would be a match. I’m currently in a variety of RPs, so there should be plenty of examples. I should add that I do not care what your actual gender is.

I am not interested in short, sex focused RPs. In a perfect world, I would want a long term RP where a plot is explored and there is character development. Of course there’s bound to be some steamy scenes, but they should season the RP, not dictate it. If you expect the characters to be hooking up before the 2nd page minimum, then I’m probably not the right partner for you. That's not to say there won't be sexual tension and some teasing scenes thrown in. What fun would there be without that?

Ok, if you’re still reading, hurray! I find entire days going by with nothing to post on, so I’m hoping to pick up one or two rps to add into my current RPs. I am open to pretty much anything, no seriously, so you’re welcomed to look at my O/Os, but it’ll tell you the same thing. The only things I will not entertain are fluids that belong in the bathroom, torture, and anything that is gore related. I don't judge, but these things don't interest me personally.

Now, for what I’m interested in. I don’t enjoy being Dom, but depending on the narrative, I can do it once in a while. Characters that initially don’t get along tend to be fun to me to write for, as does aggressive characters. I don’t mind playing a shy, meek person, as long as the story progresses. In the end though, I want to extend my horizon, so I’m willing to try to RP any character.

The only genre I don’t enjoy is slice of life. Unless you have an amazing twist, these bore me.

I will happily plan out a plot with you if you’d like, or I can lead the plot. Give me a scenario, and I’ll help think out a good story. I like when two writers can nudge the plot along naturally, but if you need me to lead it, or you want to lead it, just let me know.

Fandoms/characters that I will always be happy to indulge in:
* Sailor Moon (Particularly Sailor Mars)
* X-Men (Particularly Rogue)
* Final Fantasy
* Star Wars
* Harry Potter
* D&D (I only have experience with the 4E, where I acted as GM. Would love to do more tabletop, but with someone willing to teach me)

Genres I particularly enjoy:
* Fantasy
* Japanese Settings (I studied Japanese in college, so I'll always have a soft spot for it)
* Sci Fi (Particularly Space Operas (Gundam) or Star Wars related)
* Any genre featured heavily in film, such as westerns, samurai, neo noir, etc. (Again, I studied film in college and can pull from a lot of sources for plot ideas)

Example of Pairing Ideas:
* Samurai x Hime
* Jedi x Sith
* Kidnapped Princess x Knight/Rogue
* Courtisan x Prince

Please don’t post in this thread as I plan to keep it around for awhile and would hate for it to get all smudged up. ;) Don't be shy about pm-ing me. I’m too nice for my own good, so I won’t bite. Hope to hear from you soon.

<3 Miya