Will You Write a Story With Me? [F seeking M; long-term]

Started by jinx013, August 12, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinx013

Good evening! I figured I might as well put up a search thread of my own here on Elliquiy (with multiple plots, that is); if any of the ideas/stories interest you, please, feel free to send me a PM!

What to expect from me: I work full time (though it is slower in the summer months, and as such I am able to leave early), but am online almost every day and able to post multiple times per day (depending on my partner, etc.). I've been role playing for the better part of ten-ish years or so, having started out with GaiaOnline and working my way here. I consider myself to be literate (maybe advanced-literate?), meaning I will never post a one-liner, and will always try to match the post length my partners give me. Sometimes it will be more or less, depending on what I am given to work with and how, uh, inspired I am to write (if that's the correct term to use). c;

[A side note on frequency: If I know I am going to be away for an extended period of time, I will let you know as far in advance as I can! I only ask that you do the same. c:]

What I expect from my partners: Though we're only human, and thus capable of making mistakes (including myself), I would greatly appreciate it if you would use proper grammar and punctuation, etc.

If you're starting to lose interest in the role play or having troubles coming up with a post, please, please don't ditch me - I'd like to try and work things out before either of us moves on, but, if you are so inclined to go AWOL halfway through a story (at the beginning, take your pick), I won't hold it against you. (Though I will be incredibly upset, especially if I'm enjoying the story.)

That all being said, I prefer to RP using threads, though I am open to using PM's if necessary (or if you would prefer them). Also, I only role play as female characters, as that's what I'm most comfortable working with/writing as; so long as you enjoy writing, your gender IRL won't bother me (female playing a male character or male playing a male character). c:

~ ~ ~ ~

ONS:

- Foreplay
- Romance
- Consent
- Seduction
- Bondage (light/moderate)
- Teasing
- Sexual tension
- D/S
- Coercion
- Non-consensual (reluctant/dubious consent)

OFFs:

- Gore
- Dismemberment
- Scat
- Extreme violence
- Fisting
- Ball busting
- Underage

MAYBEs:

- Anal
- Incest

Note: If anything makes me uncomfortable, or I refuse to write it out, then I will let you know.

Onward to pairings and plot ideas!
Photographers are violent people. First they frame you, then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall.

jinx013

Plot-based Pairings

[ I'll do my best to keep this, uh, page organized, though I can't make any promises. ow o; ]

The Fate of The Future Queen -- M/M/F

(This is a story I had started with a partner almost… two years ago, but sadly never came to fruition; it is loosely based on the same idea, having added/changed a few things. ow o)

My character is the soon-to-be Queen of the current kingdom. Two gods, Anubis and Ra (your characters) have invested time into her role, though each has their own agenda. Ra wishes to keep the purity of my character intact -- getting her ready for her coronation, all the while keeping close enough tabs on her while also doing his duties as a major god in ancient Egypt. Hiding in the shadows, Anubis is waiting for the perfect moment to entice her -- his endgame being more along the lines of corrupting her with more intense desires of the flesh, keeping her wanting for more so he can mold her into the Queen he wants her to be.

Though she has a number of older siblings -- most of whom are better-equipped to rule the kingdom -- my character has been chosen to succeed the throne after her father’s violent death.

(I don’t want to divulge too much information, nor bore anyone -- please feel free to PM if you would like to write this story with me!! c: )

~~~~

Feathered Dance: (CRAVING)

(Based off a book series I absolutely LOVED, but can't remember the name of currently...)

For centuries beyond human memory, all shape shifters and their kind alike have lived in peace, though they have forgotten the presence of falcons over time. Their peace has long since been broken, in hunting birds and capturing them alike; the falcons have done nothing, though, except bear a hatred for their ignorant race. It has been since then that all shape shifters have "vanished" in all sense but to themselves; they have been living among humans for generations. The falcons, however, made their home in the sky; a floating isle known as Nalani. Any kind of shape shifter is welcome; by certain standards of course. The falcons never truly got along with other species of birds, but they have never fought about it.

However, they could care less about killing humans, especially when it came to finding an escaped fugitive.

When a young member of the Empress' Royal Guard made an attempt to kill her Heir, and failed, she fled from the sacred isle to find refuge among the humans. She has stayed there for about a year in peace, but that peace is soon to end. In that year, the Heir was finally able to gain audience with the Empress and argued that the young falcon should be executed not only for trying to murder her, but also for treason and refusing to follow direct orders. To her advantage, said falcon had been among her Lady's favorites; but it was after so much protest and complaining that she finally gave into the Heirs' request to drag her back to Nalani and execute her on the spot, with no trial for her to plead against the accusations.

Having overheard this, the Heirs' son and Prince of the isle too, fled, and went to find the young falcon in the hopes of being able to warn her of the dangers. This infuriated the Heir, and, declaring that she would not give up until the two were found and brought back, she sent two of the Empress' best guards to find them.

~ ~ ~ ~

Soul Bound:

This plot is relatively simple; a demon (YC) is power-hungry and has been plotting to overthrow the current ruler of Hell/ his boss (Hades/Lucifer, your choice). The only way this can be accomplished is through a very powerful, very ancient ritual, which requires the sacrifice of the descendant of one of God's fallen angels - the one who chose to shed their wings in exchange for living amongst mankind. To harness that kind of power, they would need to tear the vessel's soul from their body, which is where my character comes in.

During said ritual, something goes terribly wrong; rather than having succeeded in removing her soul, he has unmistakably become soul-bound to her. If she dies, he dies, etc., and until he can reverse this process, he reluctantly offers to protect her - but not without causing her grief and troubles along the way.

(I see this evolving into a love-hate relationship, though it obviously starts out as a very strained partnership between the two of them. My character will be in her junior year of college, and, in order to keep a close eye on her, he'll follow her to school, etc., to ensure that she doesn't do anything stupid.)

~ ~ ~ ~

Do You Trust Me?:

An unwritten story in an empty book, with no quill to record exactly what happened.

A story about an unusual friendship between a seemingly normal girl and a demon, something that had never existed before their time. A story in which intrigue, adventure, and even romance occurs, but also where fear, death, and nightmares wreak havoc in the minds of humans.

The story began on a normal day; the gypsy girl, in the woods picking herbs and the like for her troupe's healer, unaware of the curious eyes watching her. A boy, watching her from a distance, not daring to reveal himself in fear of being captured and killed by the village. For, you see, he was an unusual sort; a demon, but not like those read in fairy tales that they had produced to keep unwanted prying eyes away. It was these two that had formed an unusual, inseparable bond that also happened to satisfy the unwritten peace between the two races.

What wasn't known by the girl, however, was that he was of royal descent, and the king had ordered that he befriend a girl living in the realm of humans. It wasn't easy, mind you; at first, like all humans, she was scared, but came to know him easily once he promised her no harm.

These two had been friends for a long time, in secret, until the day he had to return to the palace to tell his father of his findings. To be honest, the boy, now a young man, wasn't sure about love. They were good friends, joked around, and the like, but love... it had never crossed his mind. He was immediately sent back to the village about a year after he had left to go find the girl and bring her back with him. Unsure of how she would react to the proposal, he hid again, watching her in secret until the time would be right.

~ ~ ~ ~

A World at War: (CRAVING)

God x Mortal pairing, in which my character would be the mortal. Your character (they had started out as Ares, God of War, but that's entirely up to you) is located at the edge of Mt. Olympus overseeing the mortal world. Their kin have evolved with the times, and rather than an ancient Greek site, it resembles that of a modern city (like New York). Their clothing and weapons have evolved as well (modern clothing vs. tunics and swords, etc.). Caught off-guard by an ambush, the god falls to the mortal world, where a mortal woman stumbles upon his broken body and, panicking, brings him to the hospital.

Drama, romance, love-hate relationship ensues.

He is the first to have been "kicked out", so to speak, from Olympus, and others eventually follow (Aphrodite, Hephaestus, etc.). The individual behind the banishments has known about Ares' regrets of his (and their) failure towards mankind, and recognizes that his kin have become corrupt (Olympus as a whole).

> I don't want to spoil too much of the story, but I hope that I've managed to pique at least some interest. If you have any questions, or would like to know more about the plot, please feel free to send me a PM! c:

~ ~ ~ ~

Forbidden Love:

YC will be the dominant aggressor who pursues mine relentlessly despite the danger of discovery.

YC is a demon prince of an enemy nation (third in line to the throne). MC is a human and allied with the elves, promised to another in order to defeat the demons. At first, YC is on a mission to do all he can to keep the marriage from happening; he never imagined he would actually fall in love, for a demon’s love is eternal and only able to be given once. To fall in love with the enemy is nearly an unthinkable sin, but for a Prince, it could be either a violent death or exile.
Photographers are violent people. First they frame you, then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall.

jinx013

Pairings (Plot-based and non)

[A bit less organized than the above, but, oh well. We will have to eke out details over PMs before we get started! With the exception of a few pairings.]

* = Have a plot for the pairing, or a loose configuration of one (and will need to work out more details, etc.)

Matchmaker:

(The roles in bold are the ones I would prefer to play.)

Arranged Marriage (Human x Human, Human x Demon, and so forth.)
Pharaoh x Commoner , Princess x Guard , Gypsy x Other
Forbidden Love (Princess x Prince of warring kingdoms, etc.)
Princess x Commoner , Prince x Princess , Prince x Gypsy , etc.
Demon x Human, Angel x Human , Demon x Angel , etc.
Lead Singer x Keyboardist , Lead Guitarist x Lead Singer , etc. *
Teacher x Student , Student x Student , T.A. x Student, etc. (College setting preferred)
Masquerade Ball *
Vampire x Slayer, etc.
Woman x Imaginary/Invisible Friend (from childhood)
Human x Fair Folk *
Best Friends, Best Friend x Friend's Sister
Mermaid x Human (Pirate, Fisherman), Merman x Human, etc.
Mutants
Shape-shifters *

Canon/Non-Canon:

Howl's Moving Castle
True Blood
Golden Sun
Persona 5
(I will add more as they come to mind!)

jinx013

Settings

(I'll admit it - I'm a sucker for romance. It can build up over time (love at first sight is boring, anyways), but, please, indulge my need for romance. c: I would greatly appreciate it if you did!!)
Medieval
Modern
Futuristic
Time-based (Time travel) : To sum it up, my character and yours are good friends. They go out somewhere, etc., something happens to my character, and she ends up in the past. She runs into an ancestor of your character's (a magician, elementalist, summoner, etc.), and they look exactly alike. She has to adjust to her new "home", and so on and so forth... She tries to get back to her own time (or not, we can work out the details via PM) with the help of the ancestor.
Fantasy
Apocalyptic
Dystopian Future

Romance
Horror

jinx013

Update-bump!

Added a few stories since the last time : A World at War and Forbidden Love.

Still (always) searching for roleplaying partners!

jinx013

Interest check / bump. Still searching for role playing partners!

jinx013

I "re-opened" Soul Bound - currently looking for another partner to write with me. PM if interested! c:

jinx013

Interest check / bump. Always searching for role playing partners! c:

Updated On's/Off's and edited a few stories/plots.

jinx013

Interest check and updated bump! Still (always) searching for writing partners!

Updated a few story lines, cleaning house, etc. >w >

jinx013

Interest check/bump! Added another pairing and updated plots (most are open again)!

And, as per usual, I am always looking for role playing partners!!

Lovely Complex

Hello there. I'd like to do the Forbidden Love, Princess x Prince, pairing with you. :)
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

jinx013

Long time, no see! I've updated my intro post (as it's been almost a year since I started my current job), removed a couple of stories, and... that's about it. ow o

As per usual, I am always looking for people to write with!

jinx013

Been a while, hasn't it?

Added a new story - Feathered Dance!

jinx013

The Fate of The Future Queen has been added to my list -- one I am currently craving (and have been for some time)!!

jinx013

After having taken a hiatus of sorts from Elliquiy (largely due to writer’s block), I am back and looking for long-term writing partners again!

Let’s see... I have updated my plot-based pairings to mark TWO stories that I am currently craving (one of them has its own thread). And, while I do enjoy a good run in the smut (who doesn’t?), I am hoping to create more plot-based.... stories with my writing partners — starting with a slow burn, tension, etc before characters really get into it.

As always, please send me a PM if you’re interested; I may not see your post if you try to reach me through this thread!

jinx013

I am still actively looking for new writing partners; since things are slow at work, I could use a story or two to get me through the rest of the day.  ;D

Also on the hunt for anyone interested in Feathered Dance (see plot-based pairings), as I have yet to reel in the perfect partner. ;w ;

jinx013