News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

IHopeYouLoveMeTheWayILoveYou (BigMike and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, January 10, 2011, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis, 21 years old, was a beautiful young girl with long brown hair that she ALWAYS put up in a ponytail with a headband. It was the preppy kind of look but then again that was who Alexis was. She had gorgeous baby blue eyes that she sometimes hid under a pair of very thin glasses. She was very tiny at about 5'1 105 lbs. She had always been out of the tinier girls but it was not at all because of her eating habits. It was just the way her body was.

Alexis had been dating her current boyfriend for about a year and a half now. She was really happy with this guy. He was such an amazing, down-to-earth, sweet, incredibly cute guy. He made her feel so special and loved but lately they had been fighting a little so she was kind of scared that something might happen and they would break up. That was the absolute last thing that she ever wanted to happen because she loved him so much. She didn't want to lose a great guy like him. He worked a lot and that was part of the problems. They talked on the phone every single night though. He made time for her which was really important but she still missed the feeling of him being around instead of just hearing his voice. But no matter what she still loved him through and through.

Alexis was going to school full time carrying a class load of 18 credits while working a full-time job so she definitely had her work cut out for her. She groaned as she got up that morning around 5:30 am. She knew that it was going to be a long time. She hopped over to her computer desk and logged on to facebook just checking. Then she set up her away message for the day. "Work 630-930..class 10-5 then work 6-12..ugh i have no life anymore..I LOVE YOU BABY and i'm sorry." She clicks set to away and she proceeds to her day as she packs her backpack and grabs her cell phone and heads off to start her day.

BigMike

22 year old Keith was fresh out of college.  He was 5'10" weighed about 220 lbs., has very short brown hair and big brown eyes.  Despite his weight, he is fat by no means.  He had played football in college, and his body is very muscular.  He still works out regularly, as he still dreams of playing professionally someday. He is teaching at the local High School, and is helping out with the football team also. 

Keith has been dating Alexis for over a year, and he is madly in love with her.  She is the perfect girl for him in every way.  She's the most beautiful girl he has ever know.  Her beautiful blue eyes drove him absolutely mad.  He could literally sit and gaze into them for  hours on end.  But as perfect as she is, things have been a bit rough lately.  He cherishes every moment he has with her, but something just is awry lately.  He can't put his finger on it, and it really eating away at him.  He hates it when they fight, and it's happening way too much lately.

He realizes that Alexis has a very busy schedule, and his if pretty full too.  But he remembers that his parents were always busy too, but the always found time for each other, and he can't remember them ever fighting.  He decides that he'll probably approach them about this, because he is so in love.  He hates the fighting and wants it to stop, even if it means asking his parents for help. 

On his way to school, Mike tries to call Alexis to let her know he's sorry about their fight last night.  Of course, the voice mail kicks in, so he leaves a quick message apologizing for the fight and telling her to have a good day and call if she can.  As always, he tells her how much he loves her.  Now on to school to see what this day brings.

AAA111

Alexis had gone to work from 6:30-9:30 and it was a very very busy morning at work. She works at a diner and she always has to work the morning rush. It is a lot of work but she is very good at what she does so she gets lots of tips and a good amount of money each week. Sometimes she doesn't enjoy it but the money is good enough for her.

Keith is hands down the most amazing guy she has ever known or for that matter dated. They met at college last year and ever since they had met she knew that they were meant to be. He was so amazing to her and he showed how deeply he cared about her. He treats her so well and even through all of the fights he has been amazing and has hardly ever raised his voice to her. She hates when they fight but she is not exactly sure how she is going to stop it.

She completely knows that her schedule is so busy and that he has a very busy schedule too. She wants to somehow change her schedule so that they are able to spend more time together but she is not exactly sure how she should cut back her schedule. She is head over heels in love with the love of her life.

At around 12:00 on her lunch break she calls Mike but he is at work so she decides to leave him a message on his voicemail. "Hey baby. I'm sorry that I missed your call earlier this morning. I was working and the shift was CRAZY. Once I heard your message I knew that I would have a wonderful day and so far I have. I hope you have a wonderful day too and I'm sorry about fighting too. I hate fighting with you but I don't know how to stop. Don't forget that I love you more than anything in this world and that above all is worth more than anything. I'll talk to you tonight. I'm done at midnight..LOVE YOU" She continues the rest of her day.

BigMike

Mike has had quite a day at work already, so he is so glad that lunch is here.  He grabs a tray and takes it back to his class room, hoping to be able to chat with Alexis.  He really wants to tell her in person how sorry he is about their last fight.  He pulls out his cell phone, only to see a missed call and new voice mail.  He is disappointed because he knows without looking that it was his love.  He listens to the message, knowing that he has to do something.  It sucks that they are fighting so often now, and it really disgusts him that he even allows it to happen.  Alexis deserves so much better than that.  He would give anything to have more time with her.  But what can he do?

He knows she'll be in class now, but he has to call her.  "I just wanted to call and tell you again now sorry I am.  You mean the world to me Alexis, and I promise I'll do better.  I'll make more time for us...more time for you.  I hate it when we fight..I hate to hurt  you.  Anyway, I'm sorry about the fight.  I'm going to be there to pick you up after work tonight too.  I know I've got work tomorrow, but no worries.  I'll be there and cherish every second with you.  Call me when you can. Love you babe!"

Mike sits there, not even paying attention to his lunch, or the papers to be graded.  "What can I do?  How can I make sure we have time together?  I've got to do something, but what?"

AAA111

Alexis gets on to her computer and reads her e-mail and finds out that her 4:00-4:50 class has been cancelled so she will be available at around 3:45. She is now smiling wide knowing that maybe this will give her some time to call him and actually her his voice. She is really excited for this. She really does love him more than anything in the entire world even though it may not seem like she does at times. She closes her computer and puts it into her backpack as she grabs her phone. She sees that she got a missed call and a voicemail. She listens to the message and realizes he truly is the greatest guy ever.

She gets out her phone while she sits down in her class. She figures I'll send him a quick text. "I hope you are still on your break and I'm not screwing up your class..but my 4:00 class got cancelled so I was thinking I could give you a call around 3:45 if that is okay? I'd love to hear your voice. I miss it. Well just text me back if you can. I love you <3"

She groans in frustration as her class begins. She is having a lot of trouble trying to concentrate on her day thinking about him and how their relationship can change.

BigMike

Keith is heading back to the cafeteria when he gets her text.  "Yes" he says to himself..finally a chance to talk to her!  He quickly texts back..."That's the best news I've heard all day babe!  Am going to try and skip practice today so we can actually have so time together during normal hours!  Let me know where u want to meet!  Love you Alexis!!  XXOOXX"

As Mike is returning his tray,  the cook sees him and says..."Whats wrong with you?  You're a teacher and you're smiling while school is on?"  He just looks at her, laughs and says..."Nope...I'm in love with the most wonderful woman in the world...thats all!"

He looks at his watch and notices class starts in less than 5 minutes, so he hurries off to beat the students.  It wouldn't be good for the teacher to be tardy.  He laughs out loud at the thought as he heads out.

"This is going to be the longest afternoon ever" he thinks to himself.  "Come on babe, check your text...can't wait to hear from  you.  Finally some time with my baby...YES!"

AAA111

Alexis is sitting in class trying to take some notes but finding it hard to concentrate. She looks down at her phone and realizes that she got a text from Keith. She reads the text smiling wide from ear to ear. She quickly texts him back. "Aww I'm glad that I could make your day just with something easy like that. No no no don't skip practice babe. I was working from the 6-12 shift but I called in and asked for the next 3 days off. I have to make it up next week but it is worth it. So let me know when practice is over and I'll come find you..I LOVE YOU <3"

Her class ends and she goes to the library to hang out with some of her friends. "So why the hell are you smiling so much." One of her best friends asks. She laughs at her. "I'm just so incredibly happy. I'm in love with the most wonderful man in the world. I get to see him tonight and I can not wait. What can I say I'm in love."

"I can't wait to see Keith for a few hours..about time..I LOVE MY BABY" She says to herself.

BigMike

Keith heard his phone vibrate in his desk as he was lecturing his students.  Thankfully the class is about over, because he's pretty sure it's from Alexis.  Finally as the bell rang ended the period, he dismissed the class, and hurried to his phone. 

He checks his messages, and is so happy to know that finally, he will have some time with Alexis.  With the big game coming up, it  is probably better that he didn't miss practice anyway he thinks to himself.  Especially if he will have the next 3 days with his best friend.

He quickly sends back a text.."Hey babe, so glad you'll have some time off.  I can't wait to see you!  Practice is over around 6..meet me at the field?  Love you honey!!! Keith

As the students for his next class begin filing in, Keith puts his phone away.  If the kids can't have phones in class, he thinks it's only fair that he keeps his away as well.  He sits there as they roll in, smiling knowing that he and his best friend will be together at last.  He looks at his watch.."Man, this is going to be the longest 5 hours ever...but oh so worth it" he thinks to himself.

Still smiling, he turns to his students saying..."How are you all on such a fine day!  Let's get started...shall we?"

AAA111

Alexis had just gotten out of her class when she heard her phone vibrating in her bag. She suddenly stopped and sat down on a bench outside of the library. She took her phone out of her purse and checked her message.

She smiled as she read the message from Keith. She loved him so much and she was so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful guy like him in her life. She was really excited to be spending the next 3 days with the love of her life. She had not spent more than 3 straight days with him. She was super excited for this.

She quickly replies back to his text. "Yes I am really excited to be spending 3 straight days with the love of my life. I'll see you at the field around six baby..I LOVE YOU babyyy!! Alexis"

She puts her phone back into her purse and she begins to walk back to her car. She is heading back to her apartment to do some homework trying to waste some time in order to not think about the amount of time she would have until then.

BigMike

Finally, practice is about through.  Keith has managed to stumble his way through it somehow.  This has been the longest afternoon he has ever had in his life, and finally, he will be rewarded for his patience.  He is wrapping up the drills with his players, when her hears the head coaches whistle, signaling for all to come to the center of the field.  He barely listens to the speech by the coach, instead looking around to see if he can spy Alexis.

He glances at his watch, noticing that practice is ending a bit early. "Yes" he says to himself. "I can get a quick shower and not have to greet my baby with a, stinky, sweaty body!"  He makes his way to the showers, and quickly gets cleaned up.  He grabs his bag, picks up his MP3 player, puts on some tunes, and heads out to wait on Alexis.

He grabs a seat close to the main stadium entrance, pulls a water from his bag, and kicks back, waiting for her, thinking of how to best make  use of their time together.

AAA111

Sydney had finished her homework at around 5:15 and she decided that now would be a good a time as any to go and find the love of her life. She packed a few things in her backpack purse and set her away message. "Going to see my wonderful boyfriend..3 days with him..I LOVE YOU kmr" She clicks set to away and she heads off to meet Keith.

She shows up at the field around 5:35 and she sees him sitting just outside of the main entrance. She notices that she can surprise him from behind without him seeing her so she thinks that this would be a wonderful idea. She is super excited to be spending a few days with the most wonderful boyfriend ever.

She puts her hands over his eyes and smiles to herself. "Guess who" She asks trying not to giggle and give it away. She is truly the hopeless romantic who is head over heels in love with her man.

BigMike

Keith jumps a little bit when she puts her hands around his eyes.  When she asks him to guess who, he decides to have some fun.  "Hmmm, let's see.  Oh I know, Pam!  No?  Oh, Jennifer!  No?  Right, how could I have not know?"  Her reaches around, grabs her around the shoulder pulling her to him, and gives her a great big kiss.  "It's the most beautiful woman in the world!  The woman I love more than anything."  With that, he kisses her again, enjoying the moment.

He finally lets her up, and begins talking.  "Baby, you don't know how long this day has been for me!  I must have looked at my watch every 3 minutes.  And practice? It seems like it lasted for a week!  But just thinking of you made it all worth it!  I love you babe!"

He puts his arm around her,pulling her close to him.  He love the feel of her body against his, it makes him feel so happy.  He just sits there a minute, holding on to the love of his life, before finally letting go,and looking into her eyes.

"So how have you been sweetie?  I know it's only been a day, but it seems like forever since I saw you.  How was your day?"

AAA111

She laughs as he tries to guess names. If she would have been any other girl she probably would have slapped him but she wasn't. They had a really flirty and very teasing relationship. They knew how to tease and play games with each other but she knew that he loved her more than anything and she loved him the same. "Well you ain't too bad yourself Stud." She smiles as she kisses him back deeply.

She smiles as she sits down next to him. She listens to him talk about how long the day went. It was very long for her too. "I know this day went soooo slow. I tried not thinking about the time but it caught up to me. I love you too baby"

She leans her head on his shoulder loving the feeling of being in his arms after a long day of classes. She gets stressed a lot and he is the only one that can easily destress her.

"I've been better. I've missed you and I've been just super depressed lately but now the most handsome man ever is in front of me so I'm super happy now. My day was okay. Just a long day of classes then I went home at like 3 to do some homework and that took like FOREVER." She said groaning. "How was your day baby?'

BigMike

"Well sweetie, you don't need to be worried about  being depressed anymore!  The doctor is in and he has just the cure" I say with a wink and quick kiss to the cheek.  "My day was ok I guess...but so damn long!  I couldn't help but think about spending some time with you.  Heck, I even got hit in the head with an errant pass because I was dreaming about you instead of paying attention!"  I laugh out loud as I wrap my arm around you, pulling you closer, and kissing your sweet lips.

As we sit there, I can't believe how lucky I am.  Here I am, with the most beautiful girl in the world, a girl who could have anyone she wanted.  Yet she's with me!  I don't know what I ever did to deserve her, but I'm glad I did it.

"So, what are you going to do about the boo boo on my head" I ask with an impish grin.  "It hurts so bad" I continue, giving you an oh so sad look.  "I need some TLC baby."

AAA111

She smiles at him as he tells her about his day and how she doesn't have to be depressed anymore. "Well duh silly. Of course I do not have to be depressed anymore. I'm with you and when I'm with you everything is right in the world and all of my worries go out the window." She giggles a little bit when he says he was hit in the head while thinking about her. She finds that really funny for some odd reason.

She looks up at him wondering how she could have gotten so incredibly lucky. He was the cutest guy she has ever met and she was luckily enough to be with him. She felt very very special with him.

She laughs. "Sorry hunny but that is a little bit funny you getting hit in the head." She is so tiny and he is so much bigger than there that she can't get the top of his head. "Bring your head down closer so I can kiss it all better. I love you..and what are we doing tonight?"

AAA111