Evangelion: War of Angels

Started by OHWceta, January 22, 2011, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

"Girl scout? Really now......is that the best insult you have for me?" Olivia asked almost bored out of her mind as they walked "i'm only here because i won some gaming competition.....the simulators for the EVA program apparently so i was taken in and brought here to train. all this strict atmospher bores me.......all i want to do is live a normal life......though that's not going to happen now." She arrived at her bunk and quickly picked up her belongings packing them into a suit case. she didn't have much since this was a millitary facility and all. she looked at the other woman and her lip twitched up ever so slightly "you seem........dead" Olivia wasn't sure what sort of person this woman was but dead did seem to describe her well enough. She had no idea why this was so.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

OHWceta

"Legally I will be in a few hours, once mom reads my suicide note and notifys the police and they can't find my body, though now that I think about it, I like watching military types squirm, how about we give the pigs something to squeal about?" asked Larissa
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

pendarious

"Just what do you propose we do?" Olivia asked curiously still eyeing the other. She wasn't sure what the other had in mind but she believed this might actually be interesting.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

OHWceta

"I don't know yet, I haven't been to this base, I'll figure something out when we get there though" said Larissa as they headed back to Giren's private jet.  (Once we get to the Jet we'll stop and wait for Rygarr, that way everyone will be returning to base about the same time, the others From China and Larissa, Olivia, and Giren from the US)

"So what all do you know about these Eva things?" asked Larissa
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

pendarious

(alright sounds good to me)

Olivia looked at Larissa then laughed "ah well they are biological machines designed to fight the angels......just what the angels are no one knows for sure.....however thanks to the databanks of the origional NERV we have confirmed that genetically we are only 1% different. the EVA's themselves are based from the first angel known as ADAM. Sensitive as hell machines they are.....thanks to the S2 organs they are abel to regenerate broken parts instead of having to be replaced manually however the regrowth process takes several minutes"

OHWceta

"So you know a few more little facts about them than I do, but no cool secret stuff?" asked Larissa as cthey arrived at the Jet.

Despite his dislike of Ceremonies Giren did like to show off, the inside was lined with only the finest, there was a TV for each seat, a minibar, and a corridor to the back that had a bedroom, bathroom, and shower, Grien came from this room.

"Please enjoy the flight, it'll be quite some time before we reach UN headquarters so make yourselves comfortable" said Giren

Larissa opened up the minibar looking for something to drink but to her annoyance no alcohol.
The Drawers next to a small desk contained DVDs and the other, some civilian clothes in case Olivia wanted to change out of uniform. There was a variety of things since Giren or the suppliers didn't know her taste in clothes.

pendarious

"nothin terribly cool that i'm aware of anyway" olivia shrugged idly. She was looking through the clothes they had provided but decided to just stick with the uniform "i may get bored with their regulations and such but i actually like the uniform it's kinda stylish in it's own way" she grabbed a drink from the minibar and plopped idly into one of the chairs.

OHWceta

"Uniforms are only cool when they're not mandatory and nobody else is wearing em, guys eat that stuff up, too bad euro guys hate us" said Larissa

She flipped on the TV

Rygarr

(Im so sorry for now getting on, i didnt think the posts would be this fast ^^")

When the explosion happened he became unconscious so he slept some of the way to the base. He woke up on a large plane next to his Eva. He saw that it wasn't damaged anymore and nodded. He was laying in a bed with jeans and a white t-shit. He got up and looked out the window, seeing the base was in sight. He heard that there will be other pilots to meet so he thought it might be interesting to see if they had good enough skills with the Eva's.

OHWceta

(They won't be all the time, I was just trying to get through the invitation parts to make Olivia an official Eva Pilot so we're all on the same page, I had a lot to do on the part of the US characters so they could get to the UN base when everyone else does)

The Evas were so large that they each had their own plane to transport, and unlike Giren's private jet the others got to fly on, these planes were mostly maintenance purposed and crowded, smelling of fuel and blood (LCL actually).

Frank flipped his lighter repetitively for a while until he fell asleep.

Several hours later -
On the Private Jet Larissa and Olivia could see the large planes carrying the Evas as they moved into the gigantic hangers as their own jet approached the smaller private runway that led to its own hanger.
"Not as glamorous as the videos show" said Larissa looking at Frank's mangled and burned Eva

pendarious

Olivia chuckled idly as she axamined it "well......that's life for ya" She wasn't particularly concerned with any of that fame or glamour or whatever. She just wanted to be able to relax.

Rygarr

(Ah i see, well i cant send PM's so is it ok if i tell you my design in the post?)

Rygarr saw that they were landing, the hangar looking gargantuan the closer the transport got. He looked over at Frank's Eva and shook his head, amazed on how much damage the Eva's can take. He also wondered how Frank got away from the explosion without being destroy but told himself thats a question for another time. He also saw another hangar with a private jet landing.

OHWceta

(Sure, just post in in OOC bubble like this, you saw links to the others on page 1 right?)

Frank saw Larissa get out, she seemed familiar for some odd reason.

The team left the planes and headed to the briefing room where an announcement told them to meet.

The same message on the private jet told Larissa and Olivia to meet in the Breifing room.

pendarious

Olivia sighed and stood up "well here goes......we get here and theyr'e already trying to bore my brains out" and with that she strolled off the jet. Her destination was the briefing room of course.

Rygarr

(Yes i have, they look cool. Umm i'll think of something by the next post)

Rygarr walked with the team to the briefing room, day dreaming randomly about being a on sunny beach with crashing waves and sea gulls.  He usually drifts off his own world sometimes for no reason, so his face was blank and his eyes were emotionless.  He didnt even notice the weather or anyone talking so he just kept walking beside them.

pendarious

olivia noticed the blank expression on one of the mens faces "and i thought i was bored" she sighed as she shook her head idly. She sighed as she walked along probably the shortes person here but that didn't bother her at all.

OHWceta

"First off I'd like to introduce you to our two new pilots" announced Giren over the intercom once everyone was seated in the room.
"And he doesn't even have the decency to talk to us in person" muttered Larissa in annoyance crossing her arms.
"Activation and pilot testing for unit 14 will begin at 0900 tommorrow morning, until then you're dismissed, get to know one another" said Giren
"And we have to wake up early, I'm hating this already" muttered Larissa

"The Barracks rooms are second stop on the Base Tram, I'll show you where it is, Pilots on the second floor, staff on the first, command suites on the third floor

"There's places to eat about a mile off Base, or the food court which is the 7th Tram stop, the Garage is the 11th stop but you'll have to be cleared for a rental car." said Seth

Rygarr

Rygarr listened to Giren, wondering why he had to do it over the intercom and shrugged. He looked over at the new pilots and wondered if they actaully wanted to talk to the more experienced pilots such as himself.  He was more of the lone wolf of the group so he decided to wait to see what happens. He stands up when there dismissed and walked over the window.

pendarious

"How dull.....he picks us up in person then announces crap over the com? what a bum" olivia commented bredly. She kicked back in her chair staring at the ceiling. She was now counting the tiles in the room hardly paying heed to those around her. She wasn't particularly social but would speak when she felt something needed to be said. She was a sarcastic, cynical, calculating sort of person always plotting never resting her mind.

OHWceta

Larissa's stomach growled. "I'm starving, let's eat" she said impatiently. (Rygarr, I'll still need your Eva info unless you want to use the spare one I made up but decided not to use for any of my characters)

She noticed it too, Frank seemed oddly familiar to her despite that they had never met before.

Rygarr

Rygarr realized he was a little hungry to so walked over to Larissa. "I'll come with you to wherever you want to eat." He didnt know what to do for the rest of the day so h thought getting to know a few of the new pilots would pass the time.

(I'll one of the left overs so you dont have to make another one)

OHWceta

( Rygarr's Eva-19:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/Eva-19.png
Pandarious' Eva-20:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/references/Eva-19II.png   
I may have 3D models up by the end of the weekend. )

"You trying to hit on me?" asked Larissa crossing her arms.
"I don't think I've ever seen someone look so bored and miserable" said Frank walking up to Olivia, "Anyways I should probably say welcome, I'm the team leader around here, at least until we get deployed" said Frank

Rygarr

(Thanks OHWceta, the Eva looks awesome ^^)

Rygarr looked at her surprised. "No?" He said with a little confusing since he never really been with a girl. He looked over at Frank. "Which Eva is yours?" His embarrassment disappeared quickly back underneath his blank face.

OHWceta

"The one that got torn up, remember? Good thing they're testing us for the new units tommorrow, I don't even think it's repairable" said Frank as he lead the way to the Tram

Rygarr

"Oh ya, how much better are the new units anyways? We might need better ones if the angels can mess up one Eva that much." He said as he followed him.