Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, January 30, 2013, 06:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

The world is wild and barely controlled. Ouside of a handful of large settlements humanity live in small pockets of civilization. One of the settlements is the fortress city of Tarnegar, but although it appears safe from outside threat the real danger of the city lies within.

It is ruled by a tyrant, King Myraz, who has ruled for longer than any of his subjects have lived. His unnatural livespan stems from a dragonkin artefact, stolen a century and a half before from the king of Dragonblight himself, Stormrider. With the power the king wields it seems none can oppose him.

There are a handful intent on stopping Myraz however. Your father believes, if Stormrider could be contacted, that he may aid you in retrieving the artefact and defeating Myraz once and for all. The journey is treacherous but Myraz's men are preparing to move against your father.

The greatest adventure of your life lies ahead, but with miles of hostile country between you and Dragonblight can you live long enough to seek the aid of a race that hates humans?

This is a fantasy world, full of elves, orcs, dragons etc. but your character is human. I have no preference as to whether your character is male or female (only restriction is they have to be related to the character the RP starts with).

No powermodding
No godmodding

Any other questions ask me in this thread or PM me.

FaeBorne

I'll bite on this. When you say related to the character the RP starts with, you mean like physically related yes. Brother Sister Uncle Aunt Cousin etc? <-- I have no issue with it, just trying to clarify. Are you still looking for someone to play this storyline with?

Lady Jenn

I meant child (no preference over whether it's son or daughter) for a reason which is a story twist I'd rather not give away too soon. And yeah, no-one's joined yet so you're welcome to join (it should be on the first page of the RPs)

selfexiled

Alright you have my attention however I'm not a hundred percent certain the character I have in mind will quite fit.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

Lady Jenn

To be honest, considering where they're going they could have a non-relative as an ally to help so it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be a relative

Vengurd

I'll bite. By related to the character, do you mean related to the father in the introductory?

Lady Jenn

Yeah, although if that's too difficult I don't mind adapting the story slightly

Vengurd

Here I am, still interested and I'll be working on a quick character template shortly.

Lady Jenn

That's cool, sorry for sending you the wrong link lol