News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Soap Opera (4-7 people wanted)

Started by Jecht, November 03, 2009, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

oh jared is going to need to get treena a step mom lol.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Treena

FFX-2 - 1000 Words (English)
when the soap starts this song plays possibly?

Treena'sWiki

Treena

hey we know you here now post damn you.
j/k

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Jack Stalker

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Demongirl

Wow...a lot has happened in here since I peeked in last night.   lol   I originally envisioned a teenage girl as well 16 or 17...maybe the daughter of one of the married couples. 

But...if you think there is already an abundance of teenagers, just let me know and I can come up with something else  lol
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

My Dos & Don'ts

Demongirl

Quote from: Jecht on November 04, 2009, 07:44:31 PM
I haven't RPed with anyone that does bi or lesbian characters so I'm not sure but you are welcome to stay in it..Anyone else know anyone?

Sorry to double post, but I just noticed this.  lol   I usually play bi-females, and sort of had that in mind for my character here.  Hope that helps some.
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

My Dos & Don'ts

Angel Fire

Yes, that helps a lot... especially for my character!  Love to see what you have in mind! *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Jecht

Whatever you come up with is fine but we need a guy to balance it out. I think we only have 4 guys and even more girls. Maybe I'll see if I can find one more guy. I don't mind having so many characters but we have so few guy characters that are girls might have to start hooking up (haha)
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

lol its a soap there is always twelve things going on at once.

Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Exactly!  Who knows what may happen next!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Treena

jack treena is going to get away lol.

Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Carlissa

Quote from: Jecht on November 05, 2009, 12:06:37 PM
Whatever you come up with is fine but we need a guy to balance it out. I think we only have 4 guys and even more girls. Maybe I'll see if I can find one more guy. I don't mind having so many characters but we have so few guy characters that are girls might have to start hooking up (haha)

I can play a guy...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Treena

ooo maybe the one that helps kidnap Treena.

Treena'sWiki

Treena

Jack is not going to this rp after all so we are going to need another male or two. Treena has a woman but she still gonna need a man that hopefully doesn't mind being with two girls lol.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Hm...I can always play a third guy or something until we find someone. Then when it comes necessary we can kill him off.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

lol Treena will live till we get another guy.

Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Jecht

Aww I was going to have the guy "get killed" by driving off a cliff but they never find his body so he isn't really dead. haha
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

well that will work dun dun dun
and treena has been kidnapped shock shock shock

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

I saw that coming! I tried yelling at the screen but she couldn't hear me!
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry