Gloryhole - Blow jobs, voluntary payment, 50 cents each

Started by AurelieCatena, February 03, 2012, 09:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

Hello,

I am currently involved in a Solo roleplay where my character (the actress Keira Knightely) has been subjected to extensive body modifications (the list would be too long to place here, but in particular she can't close her mouth more than halfway and she has no more teeth). At that point in the story, she has been entombed into a small room and her only "window" on the world is a small hole, which opens in the cubicle of the male restrooms of a popular nightclub. One the other side of the wall is a tip jar with a sign reading "Blow jobs, voluntary payment, 50 cents each". Keira's mouth has been surgically modified so that it is not easy for her to speak clearly.

Basically, that's all you need to know to contribute to that story.

My idea that anybody who wishes it can just go to that thread, make a quick description of a character and his actions as he enters that cubicle. And then I'll respond to it. If several persons post, make sure to write that you wait for the previous person to leave the cubicle. I shall reply to each post, either individually, or in wrap-it-all post.

This is a one-time-only offer. After a few blow-jobs, the story will move elsewhere. Still I thought it could be a fun and novel way of introducing some group action in an otherwise solo game.

If you decide to give it a go, you can jump to that post and read from there. You don't need to read what comes before to contribute. Make sure to describe the cock as it will be the only thing she can see.

AurelieCatena