Halloween!!

Started by Verasaille, October 01, 2015, 02:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Is anyone interested in a Halloween themed party thread?  I just thought it would make a nice mixer for those who like parties and socializing.

I can place it where all will have access in the Non Adult Role plays. I had in mind a good old fashioned Haunted house with the Adams Family hosting. I love playing Morticia. I need a Gomez!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIC2aMlqEZk
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

RolueVasReisa

You know its funny i actually tried to do a Halloween rp on another site haha =) it didnt take off to well as one person added a lot of drama to the rp but it was a good idea in theory seeing rp couples celebrate Halloween =)

Verasaille

Yeah there was a party thing, but of course it's almost time for a Christmas party now!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

RolueVasReisa

It's never too late for Halloween man I mean hey look at Nightmare before Christmas haha =) sadly I'm not approved yet so I can't send you messages yet and thus can't show my characters =(

Verasaille

Good luck on your approval!

RolueVasReisa

Thank you! I got a post in the Intro section so if I get approved I'd love to send you a message and maybe we can rp! =D