Engine Heat V2: Characters and Application (Potential roles available)

Started by DarkEnigma, March 13, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

I'm at a complete loss at how to describe my character's breast size in inches/cm. >_>

WHAT? It's not like I have a pair of 'em on me. I'm also not in the boob-measurement trade. xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

mj2002

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on March 14, 2014, 08:04:17 AM
I'm at a complete loss at how to describe my character's breast size in inches/cm. >_>

WHAT? It's not like I have a pair of 'em on me. I'm also not in the boob-measurement trade. xD
Maybe you should do some field research!

DarkEnigma

Indeed! Much research is required in this field!

“changed it for you”

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

Are pictures necessary, btw? I have no problem using them, its just I'm having a lot of trouble finding one that fits the image I have for this character. xD

EDIT: Yeah, I should have just edited the last post... eh, well. Whoops. xD

DarkEnigma

Pictures are not required merely appreciated.  Feel free to send me a PM when you are done with your character sketch and I’ll take a look at it.

Kokaine

I'm interested.

Wavering between a female driver or mechanic.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DarkEnigma

Quote from: Kokaine on March 14, 2014, 12:01:52 PM
I'm interested.

Wavering between a female driver or mechanic.

Good! The more the merrier!

Currently it stands 50/50 with a male and a female in team one, and one herm and one female in team two.

Feel free to discuss or brainstorm here!

Florence

Just to throw this out there. There was no "theme song" on the application, but I totally have one in mind for Ula xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs

Scribbles

AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

mj2002

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on March 14, 2014, 05:08:46 PM
Just to throw this out there. There was no "theme song" on the application, but I totally have one in mind for Ula xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs
I would have gone for the Vi one!

DarkEnigma

“Looks around the room.”

Not bad for a first day of recruitment! Feel free to spread the love and grow.

Night all you insane lovely people!

Kokaine

Alrighty. I submitted a female pansexual driver so we'll see what the GM has to say about her tomorrow.

However, if anyone wants a sneak peek to possibly discuss some sort of connection/history I'm open to it :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

DarkEnigma

Alright, added a third driver to the list!

Anyone who is willing to double, pick another character, feel free to do so. I might pull out a fun concoction as well.

Any suggestions for the names of the teams? Either a company name or something flashy.

Florence

I... need to think of a more specific breast size. xD I was tired when I was finishing up that character sheet. xD

At any rate...

In dealing with any setting involving giant corrupt megacorporations, one of them HAS to be Japanese xD

mj2002

Quote from: flassche on March 15, 2014, 04:28:23 AM

Any suggestions for the names of the teams? Either a company name or something flashy.

Hopefully not something corny though.

DarkEnigma

“Faked shock”

Milady, I would never dare conjure up such a brutish idea.

mj2002

Quote from: flassche on March 15, 2014, 05:23:59 AM
“Faked shock”

Milady, I would never dare conjure up such a brutish idea.

I know, of course you wouldn't. I'm personally not going to do a second character, perhaps we should consider merging the teams and starting with one, if others decide to not make a second character either. There's quite a few characters that are required before a team is complete. Combining both now would still mean we're missing one or two for a single team. Just my 2 cents.

Kokaine

I am debating on whether I have the time to commit to a second character. I could make a male to toss in >.>

My O/Os

Scribbles

Still waiting and hoping my character will get approved but if she had a theme song it would so be this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC1Vfoq3PvU
AA and OO

DarkEnigma

Alright Galls, Guys, others..

I think we now have a fair share of interesting and unique characters. I am considering to take mj2002’s advice and meld the two teams in one, seeing as we have a full team then (Provided I pick another char for myself).

Opinions/suggestions on this part?

(If yes, we would have two handlers/team leaders. Either I swap one or simply split their jobs apart, making one a handler, the other the team leader.)

Scribbles

Personally, I kind of like the idea of having two teams. It would be fun to play the part of opponents.

Perhaps, we could give the impression that the teams work together at times, or even just mingle at bars and such, despite their rivalry? It could make for some interesting banter and help if the player-count is low.

Also, I'm not sure how similar the setting is but I remember in the last game that travel from hub to hub was quite dangerous so it might not be out of the ordinary for teams to travel together?
AA and OO

Florence

I'm game for either merging them or perhaps just NPCing the parts that aren't filled.

Kokaine

I like the idea of keeping the teams separate and just having NPCs fill the other spots as it allows for new people to come in even after the game has started (if you're willing to allow that) and because I like the potential tension and chass that can come from the competition.

My O/Os

Eliza

Listen to the veteran from Engine Heat V1:

Given that there will be teams part of racing organizations, people will be promoted, demoted, killed... during the course of the game, the managers and even the whole team (logos, banners, commercials, mobile garage) minus the drivers could be ... how would you say it? ... "deleted?" "disbanded" You could say everyone who is playing has to fend for themselves so to speak. If it means leaving a team and joining another, then so be it.

So yeah, NPCing other members of a team seems key. We just have to remember who the NPC's are and not create a paradox.