Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceShriner

Holy crap! This threads been busy today. I feel bad that my time for forums are limited on the week ends QQ. Anywho. It looks like all the pokegirls have been taken so unless someone is interested in playing multiples, which I don't reccomend doing on my account, I shall wait untill someone becomes free. ^^. Maybe run around without one for a bit if thats cool.

OmegamanX

you know i thought everyone started off with 3000 SLCs. [Standard league credits]
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

KunoichiRogue5

So far, Ace, there's nothing wrong. If you'll make a character I would appreciate it.

And in the games they do. But here it's 100 because you're getting starting equipment. And that's not all you're going to be getting. When everyone checks in with their passport or picks up their pokedex, you'll be given MY standard league package.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Well..I could always capture her and keep her outside the pokeball, too..xD Hmm...*thinks*

Is there anyway to transfer a pokegirl into a new pokeball?..Because maybe I could capture Carlissa and then Transfer her to a Maternity Ball when I earn the money to buy one..

And oooh....what's YOUR standard League package? xD

AceShriner

Quote from: AceShriner on November 19, 2009, 01:57:29 AM
Picture:
Name: Aislinn D. XIII
Region: Kanto
Blood Gift/Curse: None

Items: 6 pokeballs(minus 1 for each pokegirl you have)

1 Poketech Pack(It's like a bag of holding)

1 book(Taming for dummies)

1 map of the Jhoto league

1 badge case(24 slots)

$100

1 personal item: A rusty old handgun.

History: Aislinn grew up in Safron city with his father at the Fighting Doju having lost his mother and house in a fire. Believing that both strength of body and mind would help me to prevent such tragedies from occuring later in the future he trained hard and though he is no master he is well trained in both drunken fighting and gun kata. Learning all he could from his father and instructors he made his way out to learn abroad finding himself at last in the Jhoto region.

Skills: Gun Kata and Drunken Fighting

Disadvantages: Lack of deph perception, Lack of full functional use of his right arm.

Personality: His calm and easy going facade are merely a mask for his fiery spirit.

(Not sure if you wanted anime type pics but I will be happy to change that. Anything else you can spot I will change aswell.)

Already made ^^

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Let me know when things get talked over I can start whenever your ready, and either with a pokegirl or track one.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Wolfy

Carlissa

Quote from: AceShriner on November 21, 2009, 09:20:54 PM
Holy crap! This threads been busy today. I feel bad that my time for forums are limited on the week ends QQ. Anywho. It looks like all the pokegirls have been taken so unless someone is interested in playing multiples, which I don't reccomend doing on my account, I shall wait untill someone becomes free. ^^. Maybe run around without one for a bit if thats cool.

It was mostly me asking questions XD...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AceShriner

It's cool. I don't understand to much either. To much for me to read lol. I've got the the site on another tab though should I need it.

But yea. If anyone wants to play multiples I'm all for it lol. If not then I'll probably wander around aimlessly and be like: YOU! Eye contact was made! Let me tell you a trivial fact about me, a stranger, and then we can fight to death! lol

Carlissa

Speaking of fighting to the death...

Can pregnant pokegirls/woman fight?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

Daimon, we're waiting for Niki to respond so we know you have one.

Ace you get one of the following:

Rushuna
CalamityJane

Alexis
Duelist

Or

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Bunny%20Girl/JoySakura/Bunny/1143060606_sBunnyGirl.jpg
Meryl
Bunnygirl

Carlissa, Pregnant Pokegirls are not legally allowed to battle.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

AceShriner

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

AceShriner

Aww. You sound so happy about that :P.  Don't worry. I shall occasionally remember possibly maybe probably not to let you out of your ball.  O:)

On another note. I may change my character pic should I have the time. I think I can find a better one.

KunoichiRogue5

Make your last changes people! You are to post your profiles again with the last changes, and the pokegirls you have! Daimon, we'll need to wait and see if Niki's going to play before we can have a pokegirl for you. Sorry.

Everyone, we'll be posting here.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Name: Raiga
Region: Crescent Moon (Crescent Star Islands)
Blood Gift/Curse:
Curse: Wandering (Very extreme case. Is able to get lost in a straight hallway)
Gifts: MetalShaper, Longevity, Endurance, Recovery
Items:
5 pokeballs
1 Poketech Pack
1 book(Taming for Dummies)
1 badge case(24 slots)
$100
Maternity Ball
Pokegirls:
Aeryanna(Phoenix) (Treena)
History: Raiga hails from the Crescent Star Islands. He has come to Jhoto in search of new adventure and fun on his long Tamer Journey, after having ended his first Journey through the Ruby Region.

Final Profile. o3o

OmegamanX

Name:Yuki Tamotsu
Appearance: Long White hair that goes down to his feet but dosent touch the ground. Intense sapphire blue eyes. A white Kimono with light blue snowflake pattern on it. 5'9 well toned body. carries the Triforce symbol around with him at all times. [pendent]
Region: Endo
Blood Gift/Curse: Fighters Edge, high empathy, charm.

Items: 5 pokeballs

1 badge case(24 slots)

$100

1 personal item: A white Katana not affected by the flow of time.

History: He was born in the Endo league with his mother A fighting type Battle angel, who trained him how to fight. He however learned his sword style from his old sensei Kuroi Awai right before he passed away. He then decided to travel the world seeing all there is to see.

Skills: Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū sword style.

Disadvantages: none as of yet

Personality: Calm and kind. But yet he can be rash when he gets upset. He is also fiercely loyal to his friends but also a dangerous foe.
[I don't have a pic sorry :(]

Pokegirls: Deviant [Slicer]

-Eddie Izzard

AceShriner

Picture:
Name: Aislinn D. XIII
Region: Kanto
Blood Gift/Curse: None

Items:5  pokeballs(minus 1 for each pokegirl you have)

1 badge case(24 slots)

$100

1 personal item: A rusty old shotgun.

History: Aislinn grew up in Safron city with his father at the Fighting Doju having lost his mother and house in a fire. Believing that both strength of body and mind would help me to prevent such tragedies from occuring later in the future he trained hard and though he is no master he is well trained in both drunken fighting and gun kata. Learning all he could from his father and instructors he made his way out to learn abroad finding himself at last in the Jhoto region.

Skills: Gun Kata and Drunken Fighting

Disadvantages: Lack of deph perception, Lack of full functional use of his left arm.

Personality: His calm and easy going facade are merely a mask for his fiery spirit.

Pokemon: Rushona; Calamity Jane played by KRogue

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

In a worst case scenario, you can pick either Alexis or Meryl and you can have them! ^.^
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

Just call me Ash Ketchum.  I am totally in.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

KunoichiRogue5

Are you wanting to be a pokegirl or a tamer?
-Daigotsu

O/Os