[Renegades] Anti-Heroes In Space - A Science Fiction Adventure - Closed

Started by Wispyr, April 10, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terian

Vergil Tanner

They're all the same person; it's a Cosplayer (I think that's what she does, anyway) called "Linda Le," or "Vampy Just Bit Me." :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Terian

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on April 15, 2016, 03:53:18 PM
They're all the same person; it's a Cosplayer (I think that's what she does, anyway) called "Linda Le," or "Vampy Just Bit Me." :-)

I know, but if I had to pick a face claim out of those, it'd be the second.

Lithium

Here's a second option just in case you like it, the big eyes reminded me of her.

Allison Harvard

Terian

Quote from: Lithium on April 15, 2016, 04:05:03 PM
Here's a second option just in case you like it, the big eyes reminded me of her.

Allison Harvard

Huh, and that one also ties in with what's visible in the stompy mech suit image too.  Or can be made to do so anyway.

I appreciate the help incidentally, Face Claims are the bane of my existence.

Vergil Tanner

HOLY SHIT those eyes are scary! Did she take a bucket of LSD?! That being said, I'mma squirrel her away in my FC Folders, just in case. :P

Damnit, Lithium, did you just snipe my helpfulness?! :P :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Lithium

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on April 15, 2016, 04:13:17 PM
HOLY SHIT those eyes are scary! Did she take a bucket of LSD?! That being said, I'mma squirrel her away in my FC Folders, just in case. :P
Damnit, Lithium, did you just snipe my helpfulness?! :P :P

I dunno, I think she's one of the must stunning girls I've ever seen, don't find her scary at all. ^^

And yeah, I'm just fiending for those helpfulness points, can't help myself. It's a real problem. :O

Vergil Tanner

Oh, she's definitely cute...it's just that the size of the eyes freak me out a touch. :P

And LOL, well, don't start turning tricks for them...those "Helpfulness Points" are of a COMPLETELY different nature. :P

Lithium

Mhmm, I'll try to resist the temptation.

Oh, and while we're sharing, here's some armor refs that I picked up while digging one up for myself, if anyone needs them.

Sniper

Gunner 1

Gunner 2

Gunner 3

Gunner 4

Heavy Gunner

Infiltrator?

Techie or Medic?

Frontguard

Could be various?

Kuroneko

Love that pic, though I have a number of image for my infiltrator already ;) . I'll add it to my stash  ;D
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Vergil Tanner

Nah, my Techie is doing it old school...relying on her agility and her fleet of foot to get her out of scrapes.

Mechanic Gear?

Mission Gear, perhaps?

And of course a variety of jeans, shorts and the occasional dress when "Off Duty," though said casual wear might be covered up by an overall if she's planning on doing more tinkering. :P How skimpy said casual clothing is would depend entirely on her mood at the time. XD

Ollumhammersong

Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Ollumhammersong

Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Amarlo

Hey everyone, sorry to say but I'm going to have to pass on this game. Hope you all have fun!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kuroneko

Wispyr

Ollumhammersong

not necessarily. that was just a picture that I found that I really liked. For the sake of gender balance i can work out a male version of my character.

Raziel

Well my Sniper is a male so no worries there, unless we're going for a ship of the Valkyries in which case... :P

Kuroneko

Terian

In my case, it's mostly just that I tend to play against type.

Most people expect the front line tank to be a scary space-marine dude in a sci-fi setting.  Which is exactly why I go with a petite, optimistic young lady wearing a ten foot tall war machine who continually quips while keeping anything from bothering the squishies.  When I go wizards or healer types?  Technical types?  I tend to roll with men who know exactly what they're doing and have a fair amount of experience going with them.

Where rogues would be slinky women in leather armour by stereotype?  I'd go with a middle-aged veteran who wears street clothes and capitalizes on his skill at ambush to resolve problems.  Where barbarians would be bare chested conan dude sorts?  I'd go with a short-tempered victim of the old "Oh no!  My beloved peasant village!"  shtick wearing practical mail and compensating for her lack of skill with ferocity and enthusiasm.

It's just how I roll--sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Kuroneko

Characters of any trope come in all different varieties ;). I only asked because if we had too many women I'd consider making my character male.

Vergil Tanner

Personally? I'm game for a ship full of women, roaming the stars and using each other to sate their "appetites." Not sure if that would be heaven or hell for El Capitano, though. :P

Wispyr

With Amarlo's withdraw we are missing:

The Heavy Gone
The Explosive One

Metro Mech

I have my character's look thankfully and an armor set to go with it.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Raziel

Haven't got a face claim for my sniper yet but I do have his armor sorted

Sniper Armor