Erotic Wrestling Federation (Interest check, Recruiting More Again!)

Started by scribus1000, June 14, 2013, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFangedWerehawk

Just wanted to say that I'm still interested and I'm working on a character. I'm assuming no one has a problem with me creating a female character, correct?

Revenent

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 23, 2013, 01:30:19 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm still interested and I'm working on a character. I'm assuming no one has a problem with me creating a female character, correct?

I think that's all we're lacking in, especially if Strife does his male character.

Strifesblaze7

Well I may have my guy up soon, I'm going to go back to pen and paper to write his ass out. If I can.
Is there a point where nobody cares

scribus1000

Quote from: Revenent on June 23, 2013, 01:18:31 PM
Oh lord, this is complicated.

So you have to apply Submission or Erotica to start a grapple?

Submission if you want to do PP damage, Erotica to do EP. Once I looked at this more closely it was easier to understand, it just took me a little bit of time.
Example:
Your submission skill, plus the attribute skill associated with submission, plus the number from the dice roll.

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 23, 2013, 01:30:19 PM

Absolutely. Female, Male, any is alright. Though as I think Hyena said earlier, he wanted a good ratio of males evened out with females. So no problem with female chars at all.

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 23, 2013, 01:38:25 PM
Well I may have my guy up soon, I'm going to go back to pen and paper to write his ass out. If I can.

Alrighty.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Laughing Hyena

Id prefer more females over males but thats nothing too over the top in an ero-wrestling league.

Revenent

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 23, 2013, 05:20:03 PM
Id prefer more females over males but thats nothing too over the top in an ero-wrestling league.

And your first two characters are a herm and a trap, so I'm sure that doesn't complicate things at all.

RedFangedWerehawk

"Guardian"

Wrestler's Real Name: Jane Fatherton

Wrestler's Stage Name: Guardian

Sex: Female
Ons/Offs: Anything not an Off
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 188 lbs
Hair Color: Black, drops down to about mid back. Two gold colored highlights run down the sides of her hair.
Eye Color: Blue
Bust Size:  C-Cup
Performance: Face
Wrestling Style: Powerhouse / Grappler

Costume Description: Guardian wears a white dress over a white leotard. She also wears a pair of angel wings on her back and sports 2" white heals with black stockings. To top it all off, she wears a golden halo on her head and is adorned with with white and gold body glitter.

Attributes

Body: 40
Heart: 28
Appearance: 7

DP: 40 + 15 = 55
PP: 28 + 25 = 53
EP: 28 +  15 = 43

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 33
High Flying Maneuvers (Body): 15
Power Maneuvers (Body): 62
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 51
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 42
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 0
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 45
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 32

Photos: 0

Background: From a very young age, Jane enjoyed watching wrestling on TV. There was something about the spectacle of the sport that drew her in. Later in life, inspired by her wrestling heroes, she attempted to pursue a career in theater. Her natural size ofter barred her from finding work or even getting call backs. Desperate and running out of options, she stumbled upon the E.W.F. She gathered the rest of her savings to go to the island to make a name for herself. She figured that if she could use her size to overwhelm her opponents quickly, they wouldn't have time to try any "funny stuff" on her. And thus she dubbed herself as the Guardian of Virtue, or Guardian for short.

Submitted for approval! Super checked the math, so everything should be ok. Let me know if I can move it to the Character Thread. :-)

*Edited skills

Revenent

All I have to say: that costume seems highly impractical for a wrestling match, LOL.

Laughing Hyena

But its over a white leotard so its probably an entrance costume that she sheds so that she only wears the leotard and stockings. She will have to get out of those heels or she'll probably suffer for it. ^_^

Anyway I checked the math... I also should warn you that for someone that is virtuous and intends to try and stay that way your Ero maneuvers are dangerously low. Unless you intend to counter with your submission stat you wont be getting out of an Ero lock on your own.

Attributes 100/100
Skills: 280/280

Excellent. Legally you are all set but you can change a few stats around if you take my warning to heart.

Anyone manage to buzz any other members for interest?

Revenent

Oh, you can actually choose which of the two you want to use to break a grapple?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Revenent on June 24, 2013, 01:08:07 PM
Oh, you can actually choose which of the two you want to use to break a grapple?

Logically it makes sense and it would make submission or eros horrendously overpowered if you couldn't block with another similar style. But I'll double check the rules.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 24, 2013, 01:06:10 PM
But its over a white leotard so its probably an entrance costume that she sheds so that she only wears the leotard and stockings. She will have to get out of those heels or she'll probably suffer for it. ^_^

Yes... That's exactly what my intention was... *sweeps lack of wrestling knowledge under a nearby rug*  :-"

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 24, 2013, 01:06:10 PM
Anyway I checked the math... I also should warn you that for someone that is virtuous and intends to try and stay that way your Ero maneuvers are dangerously low. Unless you intend to counter with your submission stat you wont be getting out of an Ero lock on your own.

If I can counter Ero with Sub then I think I should be ok, but I'll hold off for the official hearing on this before I submit my char to the Roster.

Laughing Hyena

We'll heres what I found from the threads rules on the subject matter.

[spoilers=Grappling]Combat (Grappling):

When two opponents grip one another, they enter a stage of wrestling called “Grappling”.  Submission Maneuvers and Erotica Maneuvers are both performed while Grappling.  In order to begin a grapple, a Wrestler must use their relevant Attribute + relevant skill (Erotica Maneuvers or Submission Maneuvers) + 1d100.  If their grappling value is greater then their opponents grappling value, they grapple and are in control of the grapple.  If their grappling value is less than their opponents grappling value, the opponent managed to break free from the grapple.  Grappling uses the Erotica Maneuvers or Submission Maneuvers skill to begin and defend against grapples.

When someone is grappled they have two options with what to do with their action.  They can either attempt to break the grapple by rolling their relevant Attribute + relevant skill (again, Erotica Maneuvers or Submission Maneuvers + 1d100) and beating the original grappling roll, or attack inside of the grapple.  Attacking inside of a grapple reduces a Wrestler to using Basic or Illegal Maneuvers, and the damage done is halved since they do not have the leverage.

A wrestler must first use an action to grapple before dealing PP’s or EP’s while controlling the grapple.  A wrestler not controlling the grapple deals DP’s when attacking inside of the grapple.  Let us see a quick example of a grappling situation.[/spoilers]

According to this it looks like the defense is tied into the relevant skill used to break the hold (Submission vs Submission/Erotic vs Erotic). So in short submission nor erotic skills can be neglected completely because if you do you become extremely vulnerable to them if you get caught in one.

Impressions on this?

RedFangedWerehawk

Makes sense to me. In that case I'm going to go ahead and edit my character's skills to accommodate for this clarification. Thanks Hyena!

Revenent

I don't know about that. That's basically saying, to counter fighters, you just need points in Dodge/Block, but to counter grapplers, you need points in Erotic Maneuvers, Submissions Maneuvers, AND Resist Pain/Erotica. Seems unbalanced.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Revenent on June 25, 2013, 12:54:15 AM
I don't know about that. That's basically saying, to counter fighters, you just need points in Dodge/Block, but to counter grapplers, you need points in Erotic Maneuvers, Submissions Maneuvers, AND Resist Pain/Erotica. Seems unbalanced.

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure how balanced a game that relies on a d100 can actually get.

Anywho, we still need some more members to sign up here. Perhaps we can change the title of the thread by removing '(Interest Check)' and put '(Now recruiting all)' to let people know that this is actually happening.

Laughing Hyena

Alright then its up to scribus since he made this though i could make a new thread instead.

Revenent

So, Werehawk, were you going to post your character in the list and get started on some matches?

Lady Quixote

so I'm super interested (and have been lurking...sorry) in this but don't really watch wrestling so I'm a bit over my head in that regard. 

I'll see what I can come up with (a woman since it looks like with the three I've seen it's a Male, cross-dressing Male, and Futanari) and might post a character on Friday.  stupid after hours work meeting... :P

Matt

Revenent

Trust me, I know absolutely nothing about wrestling terminology. You won't be alone.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Revenent on June 25, 2013, 04:20:58 PM
So, Werehawk, were you going to post your character in the list and get started on some matches?

Yea, I'll get to it in a day or so. Don't get too excited now...  ;)

Quote from: mvo33 on June 25, 2013, 09:38:18 PM
so I'm super interested (and have been lurking...sorry) in this but don't really watch wrestling so I'm a bit over my head in that regard. 

Heh heh, I think you're in good company. I'm making things up as I go. It's nice to know that none of us know what we are doing.  :P

Lady Quixote

Ok here goes nothing...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Wrestler's Real Name: Monica Kelly

Wrestler's Stage Name: D'Lovely

Sex: Female
Ons/Offs:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Bust Size:  HH
Performance: Face
Wrestling Style: Ero's

Costume Description:  D'Lovely's costume is straight from the 1930's...almost.  She wears a sexy variation on a pinstripe suit that leaves her acres of cleavage open complete with hat.  Her short black hair is cut so that it hangs off the left side of her head.
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/hrc/888853-Sexy-Gangster-Girl-Costume-large.jpg (but without the stockings or heels)

Attributes

Body: 23
Heart: 30
Appearance: 8

DP: 23 + (8 x 5) = 63
PP: 30 + (7 x 5) = 75
EP: 30 + (8 x 5) = 80

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body):   40
High Flying Maneuvers (Body): 0
Power Maneuvers (Body): 20
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 35
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 65
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 0
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 60
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 60

Photos: I don't have a great photo but think of a short dark haired, taller version of Christy Marks http://www.christymarks.com/

madamcharisma

Well here goes nothing....

Wrestler's Real Name: Malia Derbyshire

Wrestler's Stage Name: The Black Widow

Ons/Offs: Link or what have you to your Ons/Offs
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 155
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red (obviously from contacts)
Bust Size: 36 G
Phallus Size: N/A
Performance: Heel
Wrestling Style: Powerhouse/Erotic
Costume Description:
Spider design on middle of chest is red rather than white. Bottom half is booty shorts length. Top is sleeveless providing better access to breasts.

Attributes

Body: 30
Heart: 20
Appearance: 7

DP: 30 + [9 * 5] = 75
PP:20 +[10 * 5] = 70
EP:20 + [10* 5]= 70

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 30 + 15
High Flying Maneuvers (Body):30
Power Maneuvers (Body): 30 +55
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 30+40
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 20+ 40
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 20 +45
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 30+20
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 20 +65

Photos:
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no beings under God are as we are. None so like him as ourselves." -Lestat, Interview with the Vampire

Current Stories
On the Run
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176954.0

Laughing Hyena

That character is balanced but she would not do well because she is too evenly divided.You have her as a powerhouse ero user so the best route is to put more of your skill points into power at the sacrifice of high flying. You'll earn photos aka XP through erotica anyway. Also you can drop a few points from Basic Attacks to help give your points in erotica maneuvers a boost.

madamcharisma

Okay, I will redistribute points in a bit here. Thanks for the recommendations.
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no beings under God are as we are. None so like him as ourselves." -Lestat, Interview with the Vampire

Current Stories
On the Run
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176954.0