Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Proud Geek

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

"Well, if she isn't satisfied, neither am I"

Cuddles her tighter...kisses her forehead.

"Anytime Bre, anytime"

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

*Steps away, feeling that Bre is getting enough love for a fake eye injury, and hugs Silver instead*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Awww *accepts the big bunch of flowers* So pretty! Okay, I forgive you *smooches Geek on the cheek, then goes back to cuddling Fals since he stopped posting numbers and is her favorite now*

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Falstaff

Blushes and smiles at Geek..."nice move man...roses...80% of the time they work 40% of the time"

Hugs and kisses Bre...

Breathless Intent

Proud Geek

Falstaff

"Giggles...stop...Bre..."

Squeezes her til she stops and kisses her again.

Breathless Intent

*winks to Geek before going back to tickling Fals* But you're cute when you are giggling!!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Raises an eyebrow at Bane..."Well, I believe she is going to be way softer than you"

"Fine", throw as a number

Winks at Bre..."oops...same number"  Giggles

Breathless Intent

*laughs at the number and grabs Fal's cheeks, pulling him in for a loud smacking kiss*

Bastet

*Feels that maybe the rest of us ladies need to take lessons from Bre on how to win the men over. The battle would be won so much easier with these tactics.*

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 05, 2012, 04:01:06 PM
*Feels that maybe the rest of us ladies need to take lessons from Bre on how to win the men over. The battle would be won so much easier with these tactics.*

I can only speak for myself, but I don't believe Bre's won anyone over yet.. ;)

Breathless Intent

*grins at Bastet and points to Bane, mouthing "Distract that one!"*

Deamonbane

Falstaff

Appears to be in a trance as he stares in to Bre's eyes...lost...