M/M kinky, abusive relationship, lots of plot

Started by Luminiele, December 02, 2012, 02:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luminiele

So, here it goes:
I have a hermaphrodite boy who acts very alpha, enjoys being forced to submission, teases people just to get punished.
*Full of energy, ideas and joy of life, very self-confident, narcissistic, selfish, manipulative, spoiled
*Doesn't really care about others' feelings, but is quite good at acting that he does. Bullied other kids at school. Has been in a few relationships and failed all of them horribly.
*Hates romantic and sentimental stuff, rarely develops emotional link with someone
*Despite his looks, he can stand up for himself. You won't hear him complaining and he doesn't ever feel sorry for himself, he knows it's up to him to make himself happy and he's very good at it.
*Enjoys provoking people and getting into fights.
*His usually soft manners and tender expressions contrast with his lifestyle - he does a lot of unnecessary stupid dangerous things just to make adrenaline run
*Despite of being a narcissistic selfish bastard, he is not too prideful - it's possible for him to kneel at someones feet and be completely happy
*His name means 'Lamb of God'

I'm looking for someone who could write a dominant possessive aggressive guy full of passion and who wouldn't fall into tears if he's called bad names or slapped across the face. Adriel needs to be dominated in every way that there is, and the relationship is bound to be an unhealthy one as Adriel is an abusive, manipulative, spoiled prick.

If you're interested in his looks, there are a lot of pictures of him here http://snowbanshee.deviantart.com/gallery/28432725 (he's the blond guy)

Can be a normal male if hermie isn't something you like

I have a lot of plot ideas but I'm very open to new ones as long as it's not sweet, cuddly romance

Any takers?