Vault 110 [Fallout 3 RP]

Started by GloomCookie, December 16, 2010, 09:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

YES YES YES GOOD GOD YES

We have our Overseer everyone.  Wow, just creepy and menacing and I love it all!
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Korosa

I admit, I squeed. I'm glad you like, I look forward to being Michael and terrorizing all of you! Er, you know. In a nice, benevolent, certainly not crazy fashion...
Request Thread

(These are a little out of date, but still probably fine?)
O/Os

A/As

Akhanu

Hi all.
I was wondering, is there needed in vault 110 some guy who has a gift hobby about electronics and such things? If so, I can make one, a native dweller or someone whom the 110 dwellers find outside almost dead. The outsider option though would be more interesting, I was thinking him being a complete stranger to how the vault hierarchy is organised. For being an outsider the Overseer would not trust him at all and would have him be a denizen. But a denizen highly skilled in electronics and quite familiar with high tech weapon control systems where electronics is involved is extremely rare to have in a highly controled, small population of a vault...
Ughh.. may I join? May I? :D
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

GloomCookie

I'm going against the precedent established in Fallout 3 in which people from outside the Vault were admitted due to the dwindling population of those who didn't escape from the vault.  So if you would please fill out a character sheet, we'll let you in as a vault resident or, should the RP swing that way, when and if we pop the cork, you can ask to join as a vault outsider.  Again, that's only if our new overseer decides to pop the cork.
My DeviantArt

Revolutionist

Did not see this looks great, room for one more?

jobe352

Heh. I'm actually still working on completing Fallout 3...It's extremely long!

I might be interested, perhaps in a character from the outside Wasteland. Maybe a raider or someone else...

GloomCookie

Quote from: Linna on December 28, 2010, 10:49:43 AM
I'm going against the precedent established in Fallout 3 in which people from outside the Vault were admitted due to the dwindling population of those who didn't escape from the vault.  So if you would please fill out a character sheet, we'll let you in as a vault resident or, should the RP swing that way, when and if we pop the cork, you can ask to join as a vault outsider.  Again, that's only if our new overseer decides to pop the cork.

We still have room, but no outside characters until I give the OK please.
My DeviantArt

Revolutionist

Awesome thank you,

Character Sheets
Name: Jensen Marston
Social Status: Citizen
Brief Bio: Jensen was always his dads prize, due to being constantly top of the class, a child prodigy, becoming the youngest doctor the vault ever had, at age 18, his Dad loved to show him off to all, introducing him as the Doctor of the vault even before he had became one, everything in Jensens life chosen, but he was too clever to complain and upsetting the balance of the vault and accepted his role. Jensen is extremely modest, and very quiet. With his dad passing Jensen has been given more freedom and rid of embrassment, however instead of branching out and finding out what he loves to do, he is far to loyal to the vault and the people and will help anyone in need, regardless of anything, they can be the most evil of character but if they were hurt Jensen would help.
Appearance:

jobe352

Quote from: Linna on December 28, 2010, 02:06:36 PM
We still have room, but no outside characters until I give the OK please.

Of course, of course. :) I'll be drifting through occasionally to see if and when the Vault does open.

KoH

So our all-star cast now features David Tennant, Ryan Reynolds, Christian Bale, and Jessica Biel? xD
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

GloomCookie

Quote from: KoH on December 28, 2010, 03:16:57 PM
So our all-star cast now features David Tennant, Ryan Reynolds, Christian Bale, and Jessica Biel? xD

Well, considering they've got the cash to buy their way in...

Anyway, Revolutionist, welcome to Vault 110.
My DeviantArt

Akhanu

Quote from: Linna on December 28, 2010, 10:49:43 AM

I understand. In this case, I feel a bit at the crossroads, for a denizen on a citizen Vault-110'er. I don't know... what would do most good to the entirety of the game?
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

GloomCookie

Quote from: Akhanu on December 29, 2010, 10:36:44 AM
I understand. In this case, I feel a bit at the crossroads, for a denizen on a citizen Vault-110'er. I don't know... what would do most good to the entirety of the game?

So far we've got about a 50/50 mix of citizens to denizens, though I'd prefer to see more denizens.  Gives us tension and a chance to get some freaky S&M going on.
My DeviantArt

Genbu83

Quote from: Akhanu on December 27, 2010, 10:23:26 AM
Hi all.
I was wondering, is there needed in vault 110 some guy who has a gift hobby about electronics and such things? If so, I can make one, a native dweller or someone whom the 110 dwellers find outside almost dead. The outsider option though would be more interesting, I was thinking him being a complete stranger to how the vault hierarchy is organised. For being an outsider the Overseer would not trust him at all and would have him be a denizen. But a denizen highly skilled in electronics and quite familiar with high tech weapon control systems where electronics is involved is extremely rare to have in a highly controled, small population of a vault...
Ughh.. may I join? May I? :D

Cool. Sort of my angle, but I have no issue with another Smartguy.