Modern day Bonnie & Clyde-

Started by Belladonna1, April 18, 2009, 10:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

O.K., there was also a movie a few years back called "Natural Born Killers" which was like a modern day Bonnie & Clyde story.  Here's a link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110632/plotsummary

So, anyway- I'd like to find a guy who would be interested in playing this with me- it IS a rather dark and edgy story,  and I want the RP to be the same- with one exception.  The movie focuses ALOT on the killings- details, etc... Here, that can be left out. 

(ie. instead of fleshing out a long descriptive post about who, when, where, why and how they kill someone- just refer to it instead- ex. "After Mallory walked out of the gas station- Mickey shot them"....etc..) 

PM me if anyone is interested!! :-)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Belladonna1

Another idea that has been on my mind lately is this:

* A woman (me ;) ) who lives alone in a small town in the mountains is surprised when one evening during a major snowstorm an injured man(you ;)  )  shows up on her doorstep.  Basically, it turns out that he's running from the cops after being framed for a crime he didn't commit.....or did he?  She takes him in and helps him heal....then one thing leads to another....and they find themselves bound together in an inextricable fate....(which we can discuss further if anyone is interested!)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!