Castlevania: Seductress of the Night-Possible Future Idea

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 13, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

I would like to start this off by saying I will not have time for this as of right now, unless I get a lot of requests and volunteers for help.

I was wondering if anyone had tried to run a story that was a sequel to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.  In this version, Dracula is not resurrected but the Succubus is.  A hedonistic cult worships the temptress as their future goddess and resurrects her along with the castle.  She has a very different plan on how to bring the joys of hell on earth, and she will use such ways against the humans and their heroes.

Main characters from the fist Symphony of the Night would need to be played; Alucard, Maria, Richter, the Succubus, and other bosses in the castle.  New characters would be welcomed, both hunters and vampires.  And in this game, fighting might be the start of the combat, but the only known way to destroy the Succubus and her minions is to win in a contest of sex.

So, how many people would be interested in this?

I know I would be...as a future game.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

AceSorou

I'm interested, if I can bring in a Ninja as a hunter character.

ManofDawnLight

It's possible.  Isn't that were the reincarnation of Dracula rejected his command of the castle? 

Oh, and I made this photoshop on my spare time.  Just showing my appreciation of the game...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

AceSorou

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on May 14, 2014, 12:06:46 AM
It's possible.  Isn't that were the reincarnation of Dracula rejected his command of the castle?

I don't know about that. I just made a sprite for a ninja in the style of Circle of the Moon.