Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Kiric Rand

Anyone else get the kids voice from willy wonka and the chocolate factory in their head?
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Fury Aphrodisia

Hahah! Veruca. Yes, that's pretty much what you're dealing with here.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Angie

Dawn: "Please let me punch her at least once. Just once."
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Fury Aphrodisia

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Empyrean

I think Ori would like Marcus and Lexus and would want to get to know them. She'd especially be interested in Lexus's classes on tailoring seductive clothing. I picture her as a somewhat manic nudist who would hate the uniforms until and unless she figured out how to modify them to enhance her sexiness. She'd love to have partners in creating mischief. :)

Fury Aphrodisia

OH MY GOD the McManus brothers!

<3<3<3

(First movie was so much better. Rocco was much better than Romeo.)

Quote from: Empyrean on September 29, 2015, 06:57:24 PM
I think Ori would like Marcus and Lexus and would want to get to know them. She'd especially be interested in Lexus's classes on tailoring seductive clothing. I picture her as a somewhat manic nudist who would hate the uniforms until and unless she figured out how to modify them to enhance her sexiness. She'd love to have partners in creating mischief. :)

I'm actually enjoying the idea of playing the character that nobody really WANTS to deal with. I'm still not entirely sure how I'm going to make her useful in an overall sense, since right now the only exceptional thing about her is her opinion of herself. But at least she's your atypical succubus.

Capone

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 29, 2015, 07:05:33 PM
I'm actually enjoying the idea of playing the character that nobody really WANTS to deal with. I'm still not entirely sure how I'm going to make her useful in an overall sense, since right now the only exceptional thing about her is her opinion of herself. But at least she's your atypical succubus.

You and me both. I'm calling back to some of my high school memories for Phen, including my regrets, to inform some of his actions and decisions, and it's going to be a challenge keeping him at a distance while still being involved.

Lady Sakura

Ravyn will enjoy watching those around her act. I'm sure everyone will be very amusing to her.

Edit: I'm sure Ravyn would be able to handle Mikah just fine. Afterall her sister is just as spoiled if not with the idea the world should bow down to her. Lol.

Birchleaf

Perhaps the priest should try to teach her the value of humility.

Futilely, of course.

Fury Aphrodisia

Lexus is my mother. I'm Mikah. Or well, one of my many personalities is Mikah...

:D
Come an' get me, preacher man.

I was the kid in the corner in high school. I did my best to be quiet and hidden, wore grey and denim and my hair back with my glasses on. I kept my head down. I tired to be invisible and I was good at it, comfortable with it. I ran into a lot of Mikahs, and always thought "Well, how easy it must be for you to spend all your time lashing out."

Now I get to BE the mean girl, and I intend to play the shit out of it. I know it's not going to make friends, and I'm hoping you all realize that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Nothing. It's just me and some wish fulfillment.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 29, 2015, 07:25:29 PM
Lexus is my mother. I'm Mikah. Or well, one of my many personalities is Mikah...

:D
Come an' get me, preacher man.

I was the kid in the corner in high school. I did my best to be quiet and hidden, wore grey and denim and my hair back with my glasses on. I kept my head down. I tired to be invisible and I was good at it, comfortable with it. I ran into a lot of Mikahs, and always thought "Well, how easy it must be for you to spend all your time lashing out."

Now I get to BE the mean girl, and I intend to play the shit out of it. I know it's not going to make friends, and I'm hoping you all realize that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Nothing. It's just me and some wish fulfillment.

Haha, my apologies. I got lost in there along the way lol. And I look forward to seeing your mean girl :-) 

Kiric Rand

OH MY GOD the McManus brothers!

<3<3<3

(First movie was so much better. Rocco was much better than Romeo.)

yeah, but the first one didn't have the charlie and the chocolate factory joke I wanted to make
[Floatright]
[/float]

Fury Aphrodisia

*Sniffle* That's all I am to you now, isn't it?

*rewatches weapon-choosing scene from the original, sighing contentedly.* Okay, all better.

Empyrean

I think Ori would see Mikah as a challenge then. I picture her as this outgoing, super-friendly, manic person who would look at Mikah and say "There's a good person under that hard shell and I'm going to get her to come out and play!" After all, Ori's mother is a mean girl and she's seen that she has a softer side, so she'd be like to assume the same of Mikah and try to befriend her. And everyone else! She's a regular ball of enthusaism and energy.

Fury Aphrodisia

As much as I would love to play Mikah all cold-blooded and cranky through-and-through, I'm afraid that I'll probably reach a point where some part of me goes "D'oh! Humanity of four... taking over.... Can't... Resist... A.... Smile!"

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 29, 2015, 08:00:01 PM
*Sniffle* That's all I am to you now, isn't it?

*rewatches weapon-choosing scene from the original, sighing contentedly.* Okay, all better.

No, but it was funny.

[Floatright]
[/float]

Drake Valentine

La, la, la, laaa.

Primary Human Form
Type:
Student
Name:
Fénix Teraheart
Sex:
Male
Height:
Five feet and five inches.
Weight:
One hundred and twenty-five pounds.
Appearance:
As seen in the images provided, although Fénix is gifted in the ability to take upon other forms as well; he normally chooses not to. This rule of thumb is often crossed out if he is in the process of imitating another be they student or fellow faculty member. These imitations may also be easily seen through with his severe lack or desire to wear clothing, assuming the person he is imitating isn't a natural nudist themselves.
Deceit
Secrets
Illusion
Sleeping
Exploring
Goofing off
Adventuring
Playing tricks
Mental Manipulation
Dislikes:
Being woken up
Physical Education
Being told to do anything
Uniforms (Clothes? What meaning is this!?)
Background:
Although it may not seem like it from the way he acts or carries himself, but Fénix is born from a noble, demonic lineage who excels in the art of magic. The problem in that regard is the fact that Fénix has really no care for demonic politics or properly representing himself in the way of a Teraheart should. His excessive desire of complete freedom that far surpasses the private teaching efforts of his family has begun to stir ire amidst his fellow brethren. If it wasn't for his bloodline talent in magic and interest in that field to broaden his capabilities, he may of long been kicked out of his own household for his otherwise behavioral patterns. Therefore, there was only one option that may save him and possibly even rid his nuisance behavior altogether from the family as a whole.

Fénix was forced to spend a good amount of his life broadening his magic capabilities. His family private tutored him in nothing but the various fields of studies to find his strongest points and then focus on having him develop more so within those categories of expertise. As much as he may of enjoyed magic, such an experience was not fun on his end. He couldn't hardly go anywhere, completely caged within one area, only given time to feed now and then, before being made to study again. This did not help his behavior issues, in fact it only worsen them with him growing a serious case of sleep deprivation and the need and desire to rest whenever he was given the chance once he was finally freed from that hellhole.

Though it did not end there, on his coming of one hundred in mortal years, his family went as far as to send him to the Succubi Academy in hopes that they would be able to fix his other problems, mainly his academic issues and hopefully correct his other behavior issues. Unfortunately for them, little may they know that if anything, Fénix was going to turn the entire school into his personal playground. Well, when he may not be sleeping a good portion of his life away there to play catch up from the years of deprived rest.
Best Subject:
Anything involving Magic & Sleeping ( xD )
Worst Subject:
Everything else(not that he is truly bad at other academics, he just doesn‘t put forth any real effort,) more so anything involving lots of physical work(PE)
Magic/Abilities:
Flight - Well, should be expected, but he is capable of some flight (more so gliding)
Doppelganger - Can perfectly copy another's appearance and voice (cannot copy their abilities or physical capabilities)
Illusionist - Able to alternate what others may perceive around them (may not work against powerful demons)
Pyromancy - From where his name derives from, he is able to manipulate, control, and even conjure(lesser) fire.
Darkness Manipulation - Capable of manipulating and conjuring(minor) darkness and shadows.
-Shadow Constructs - Able to creature various otherworldly things out of darkness/shadows. Be it humanoid, beast, or something with multiple appendages.
-Umbrakinetic Cloning - Able to create clones of pure shadow/darkness of himself. Presently can control up to two simultaneously and cannot conjure or use other forms of magic when doing so. (After all, everything is more fun in 'groups.') He can still wield magic to a degree if he only uses one clone.
Player Preference:
Both O/Os can be found in my signature or for a quicker look just gander at preferences page in profile.
Key offs include: Sexual involvement with male characters. 'Bathroom' play. Bestiality involving my character. Disfiguring or killing my character(in other games I probably wouldn't care much for this, but this doesn't seem like a game where either or should be popping up.)   

La la la.

Type:
Faculty
Name:
Xaobhal
Sex:
Male
Height:
Six feet and one inches.
Weight:
One hundred and sixty three pounds.
Appearance:
WIP
Canes
Chains
Violation
Discipline
Humiliation
Insubordination (Goes hand and hand with discipline) 
Dislikes:
Suck ups
Goody-two-shoes
Students that follow the rules
Background:
WIP
Subject:
Behavioral Corrections 
Player Preference:
*Lazeeeee*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Aragem

Are you wanting to play two characters?

And it looks like your Faculty character wants to be part of a disciplinary committee.  Hmm, maybe act as an assistant to the Headmistress?

Drake Valentine

Hmm are we not allowed to play two?

The latter is fine. I was honestly debating on labeling him as 'Vice-Principal' or the chosen Behavior Corrections for subject.

Also, didn't see a spot for it, but thought it to be appropriate to include Magic/Abilities for any character that may be capable of such, haven't added it to faculty member yet, but included it in Fénix sheet.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Fury Aphrodisia

Well, it's supposed to be a school. Not sure how advanced the characters are really supposed to be, at this point. That seems like a significant amount even for an adult character, far less a student. And I'm not sure those things would all really relate to Incubi/Succubi. They're more seduction related than flat-out combatants, Pyromancy and Darkness Manipulation don't seem like they have any sexual use, really, and wouldn't likely be in a teen Incubus' wheelhouse. They haven't even fully learned to feed properly, far less what to do with the energy they have.

Do it if you'd like, but I have a feeling your combat skills and such are going to come to a point where you're disappointed by not really having an opportunity to use them. I highly doubt we're going to run into a lot of life-and-death situations that the combined strength of students/faculty (given particularly the enclosed area of the school) wouldn't be able to band together and put down rather quickly.

That said, a noble would be absolutely in Mikah's sights. After all, who else could possibly deserve her?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 30, 2015, 08:19:43 PM
Well, it's supposed to be a school. Not sure how advanced the characters are really supposed to be, at this point. That seems like a significant amount even for an adult character, far less a student. And I'm not sure those things would all really relate to Incubi/Succubi. They're more seduction related than flat-out combatants, Pyromancy and Darkness Manipulation don't seem like they have any sexual use, really, and wouldn't likely be in a teen Incubus' wheelhouse. They haven't even fully learned to feed properly, far less what to do with the energy they have.

Incorrect. Succubi and Incubi still have some magical capabilities. Especially dealing with illusion or mental manipulation, but there is no source anywhere that dissuades anything else that they can use. With that in mind and the fact that they have 'magical' capabilities, it can be argued that they are able to use other powers as well, to a degree. Which in my character sheet, I have kept them just that, to a degree. It can also be said that succubi/incubu have enhanced physical capabilities, but I'm not interested in such with this character so that much I just dropped entirely. Also, there are plenty of succubi/incubi in literature and gaming that are combatants. Morrigan, Lilith from Darksiders. Nevan and Poison from Devil May Cry series, Diablo has succubi as enemies as does Drakan: Order of the Flame. Succubi are within Castlevania series, Disgaea and so on and so forth. There are also variations of them to use in Persona series and I believe there were in some of the other Shin Megami games. In Jap culture, Succubi and Incubi are just as capable fighters. Westernize I am sure they are mainly focused on other things.

Do it if you'd like, but I have a feeling your combat skills and such are going to come to a point where you're disappointed by not really having an opportunity to use them. I highly doubt we're going to run into a lot of life-and-death situations that the combined strength of students/faculty (given particularly the enclosed area of the school) wouldn't be able to band together and put down rather quickly.

I wasn't really intending him to be combat base. Most powers may be use for self defense, but alternatively I am sure they could just be used as much sexual. Especially shadow manipulation of providing extensive variety in kink to willing, writing, partners.

That said, a noble would be absolutely in Mikah's sights. After all, who else could possibly deserve her?

If she can tolerate someone as oblivious and out of control as him.

Fury Aphrodisia

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 30, 2015, 08:49:51 PM
Incorrect. Succubi and Incubi still have some magical capabilities. Especially dealing with illusion or mental manipulation, but there is no source anywhere that dissuades anything else that they can use. With that in mind and the fact that they have 'magical' capabilities, it can be argued that they are able to use other powers as well, to a degree. Which in my character sheet, I have kept them just that, to a degree. It can also be said that succubi/incubu have enhanced physical capabilities, but I'm not interested in such with this character so that much I just dropped entirely. Also, there are plenty of succubi/incubi in literature and gaming that are combatants. Morrigan, Lilith from Darksiders. Nevan and Poison from Devil May Cry series, Diablo has succubi as enemies as does Drakan: Order of the Flame. Succubi are within Castlevania series, Disgaea and so on and so forth. There are also variations of them to use in Persona series and I believe there were in some of the other Shin Megami games. In Jap culture, Succubi and Incubi are just as capable fighters. Westernize I am sure they are mainly focused on other things.

Yeah, well, I'm not taking lore from video games as much, I'm kinda puritan in my sources, but I'm not going to argue your choice to do so. Whatever inspires you is great! I just think that for a teenage Incubus, you're a little overpowered, is all. But that's your call, in the end. I've never heard of them having active magic abilities, but there's no reason that it can't be extrapolated. I, simply, stand by my original declaration, is all.

I'm not sure how you're thinking the pyromancy and dark manipulation are going to help you in sexual encounters, but I look forward to seeing your creativity with it. Good luck, and welcome!