News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ons and offs?

Started by cattycutie, September 17, 2008, 11:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cattycutie

How do I magic myself up a link to ons and offs?
I know it sounds silly, but I'm a woman; I have navigation issues!! :P
Also, what else can I post that are similar?
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Sherona

Middle column, under the heading "General Sexiness" you will see "Ladies Ons and Offs" where you can post your ons/offs. Ther eis a Lords Ons and Offs as well.

Trieste

Quote from: cattycutie on September 17, 2008, 11:33:40 AM
I know it sounds silly, but I'm a woman; I have navigation issues!! :P

I resent that remark. I have a better sense of direction than two of my three brothers. :P

cattycutie

You're a love :-)

OK, I have navigation issues!! :P
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Trieste

Inkidu

Yeah I can't tell east from west without the sun. I have a horrible sense of direction.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Xillen

I'm a guy. I have terrible navigation issues when I don't have a map in my hand.

Anyhow, it seems you have found the O/O thread. If you want the wonders of having it linked below all your posts, go to profile in the dark blue bar near the top of the forum. Click Forum Profile Information to the left. Scroll down until you arrive at Signature, and enter the following:

[ url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21132]Witty comment about the link to your O/O page[ /url]

(remove the spaces after each [ character.)

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Xillen

WyldRanger

Quote from: Xillen on September 18, 2008, 01:17:58 PM
I'm a guy. I have terrible navigation issues when I don't have a map in my hand.

Anyhow, it seems you have found the O/O thread. If you want the wonders of having it linked below all your posts, go to profile in the dark blue bar near the top of the forum. Click Forum Profile Information to the left. Scroll down until you arrive at Signature, and enter the following:

[ url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21132]Witty comment about the link to your O/O page[ /url]

(remove the spaces after each [ character.)

Thanks from me as well...I've been looking for how to do that for a looooooong time! :)