Looking for 1x1 Fandom SEMI-LIT+ Open to all

Started by PrincessOfTheNight1988, December 01, 2013, 02:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfTheNight1988

[centerI]I'm looking for one maybe two roleplays just to get some creative jucies flowing.[/center]

Hello, I prefer to do fandom roleplays. Now to cover what fandom is before I get the fifty million questions about it. Fandom: A roleplay based off an anime/manga, movie/book/tv show, or game. While doing any kind of roleplay I like the characters to be on equal terms or at least close to equal terms. I understand if this does not happen because some people like to play the dom and others the sub. This is fine because I have characters that fit either role, but my sub character takes a lot of work for me to play because I am more of a dom personality.

I have a long list of pairings and shows for what fandoms I like to do. If you want to my character information and plots that I have for some pairings please just ask, I am happy to share privately. As far as my literacy level that I prefer to play at is semi-lit to lit. I can post more based off of what I'm given most times. If you give me a detailed post that even includes what my character does...well expect to read what you sent to me with a few minor changes. These kinds of roleplays annoy me and if this is what the roleplay becomes you can expect me to drop out of it after the first five replies or so.  I don't mind if you put in a reaction that you think would come from my character that is fine if it keeps the rp moving and makes it so you can post.

Now if you are wondering if I do anything other than fandom or cross over things on my list. I do I am open to any other type but I will tell you now if you want a better roleplay with me it has to be something I enjoy doing. So if you ask me to do one where my character is getting raped constantly then you won't get much out of me. I also don't mind playing as a male character but I ask that if I play something you like and its something I don't like please play something I like at the same time. This will keep me interested and also get you better responses.

I want my partner not to be a fangirl/boy.  Meaning that the character I play isn’t going to fall madly in love with your character after the first few meetings.  I want things to be kinda realistic.  Now I know that I have a few characters that I personally would love to have fall in love with my characters right away but that doesn’t always happen.  If you also want me to play a male because “I’ve never played a male before” or “I’m not comfortable playing a male”.  Please do not request a roleplay with me unless you are willing to try.  I wasn’t comfortable playing males before and I got a bunch of fangirls who wanted me to play males so I got used to it.

One of my biggest requests is that if you are bored with the roleplay, wish to stop roleplaying, or going to be gone for a while. Please for the love of the Goddesses please let me know. I understand if life gets in the way or if you get bored but I don't want to be left in the dark with no notice. I feel like its a big "F You" to me. So I wonder what I did wrong and it starts to affect my other roleplays.  I know I am horrible with this so I do want to say I am sorry if I do just poof.  I don’t mean to it's normally due to my lack of time and I try to give heads up when this happens but sometimes it just happens.

If you are wanting to roleplay with me only based on where I am willing to do them I will save you the trouble of messaging me. I will roleplay any were, but I prefer not to roleplay on messengers if I can help it. Why? Well I'm a detailed poster when I really get going and so because of that I have to post four or five messages in the IM just to get out one post then having to put (Your turn) and such after it as well just annoys me more. I have just been turned to Google Docs and this is an okay place to rp at but again it requires some kind of (Your turn) after every post. So e-mails and them done on here are my ideal places to do them.  I have found though on a shared google doc they do have a chat on the side that keeps the document itself clean of any (Your turn) clutter.

If you would like to see some of my old rps you can ask for them but I will warn you now that they just stop because life got in the way and the person who they were done with and I agreed because so much time had passed that we would just leave it there.

Please if you request to see a plot of mine.  Let me know if you are not interested.  I sit and check my inbox on here and if I have sent a reply to you and you do not reply to me when it conserns a roleplay I think you are going to steal my plot or have found something wrong with it that I didn't realize and it insulted you.  Just let me know if you don't want to do that plot.  Just thank me for my time and send me on my way.

If you see something that you want to play that is striked out I am sorry but once I get two of the same plot going I do not leave it open.  Thank you for understanding and if you want to do that still leave me a message and if one of them falls through I can let you know so you can start it up with me.

I have added a section of rolepalys that are most likely going to end.  Why?  Well if I do not hear from my partner on them with in a week I start worrying.  That is if I don't get any notice or its around a holiday/my birthday(I'm December 19).  I am really okay if life gets in the way but if you are on and can only send messages let me know you wont be replying for a while.  I check my partners to see the last post and last log in.  If you posted and logged on between the last post made in our thread I will just assume that you are not interested and shoot you a line asking what is going on.  If I need to fix my post so you can have more to go off let me know right away and I will see what I can do.  Don't like my opening, okay we can delte it and start over with yours or let me rewrite it and send it to you first for aproval before I edit the form.  I just want to know why you don't want to continue.  So if the thread becomes in active for a month I am considering the roleplay over.  I will then delete it from my list and try to find someone else to do it with or someone who is willing to give it a go with what we had started with.

With my life starting to pick up I'm no longer doing unlimited roleplays.  I am now doing roleplays with ten people.  This could mean more than ten roleplays but only ten partners.  Now you are probably what is going on that will make me limit my partners.  Well that is simple I am almost finished with school.  As of this update I am two classes from graduating.  When I do I have a job that I will be starting.  Things when I start that job will slow a little but only because I will be training for the job and my mind will not work.  Maybe after a few months I will be able to take more than that but until then I will keep it at ten people.  Thanks for understanding.

I just started my job because I finished school.  So my availability is going to be cut down to only night hours and weekends.  I might, if we don't have much to do at work, be able to post during the day or at least during my lunch hour.  I'm sorry if this is a problem for any current or future roleplays.

Newly added and will stay, "Perma Spots". What are these? They are people that I love to roleplay with and will always have a place in my list of roleplays. This has come around because my sister has returned to the site. Few people will be on this list because few people have been able to keep going with me through everything. So far these people are only on this site. There are others that will be added but again it will be a long wait to be updated.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Welcome to my FAQ section.  Please read over the following questions and if they don't answer your question please send me a message and I will anser it and add it to my list.

Do you play the cannon or OC? Most of them I play the OC unless I say other wise, there are some that I play both cannon and OC.
Do you play multiple characters? Yes I can do up to five(5) main characters at once.
Can we do multiple plots/pairings at once? Yes I do this often because of the interest in plots/pairings.
Do you play males? Yes I do play males as well as females.
Do you do fxf? Yes I do and have some ideas for some fxf.
Do you play Futa/Herm characters? Yes I enjoy roleplays with such characters and have played some in the past.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Things with plots I like:
Ah My Goddess
Sekirei

I have pairings:
Batman
Black Butler
Black Widow
Bleach
Charmed
Code Geass
Death Note
Devil May Cry
Dragon Ball-Dragon Ball Z-Dragon Ball Z Kai
Fruits Basket
Harry Potter
Howls Moving Castle
Inuyasha
Labyrinth
Naruto
Ouran High School Host Club(OHSHC)
Period Setting(Past/Present)
Pirates of the Caribbean(POTC)
Real Life
Sailor Moon
Saiyuki-Saiyuki Reload
Supernatural(TV Show)
Supernatural Creatures
Teen Titans
Trinity Blood
True Blood
Vampire Knight
The Vampire Lestat/Interview with the Vampire
Winx Club
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho

I have watched/read/played:
Basalisk
Black Blood Brothers
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Holic xxx
NCIS
Witch Hunter Robin
Wolf’s Rain
Fairy Tail(5-10 episodes)

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Me Playing OC/I want you to play Cannon:
Zuko/OC

Batman:
Poision Ivy(or Poision Ivy like character)/OC(Or Harley Quinn)
Joker/Harley Quinn(Me as Harley) or Joker like character/My Harley OC

Black Butler:
Sebastian/OC
Alois Trancy/Ceil(Me as Ceil)

Bleach:
Ichigo/OC
Uyuu/OC
Gin/OC

Charmed:
Chris/OC

Code Geass:
Lelouch/OC
Prince Clovis/OC

Death Note:
Light/OC
Mello/OC
Matt/OC

Devil May Cry:
Dante/OC

Dragon Ball-Dragon Ball Z-Dragon Ball Z Kai:
Vageta/OC

Fruits Basket:
Akaito/OC(Male Version Akatio)
Ayame/OC
Shigure/OC

Harry Potter:
Draco/OC
Lucius/OC

Howls Moving Castle:
Howl/OC

Inuyasha:
Naraku/OC

Labyrinth:
The Goblin King/OC

Naruto:
Shino/OC
Sasuke/OC
Kakashi/OC
Shikamaru/OC
Itatchi/OC

OHSHC:
Hikaru/OC
Karu/OC
Tamaki/OC

POTC:
Captain Jack Sparrow/OC

Sailor Moon:
Prince Diamond/OC

Saiyuki-Saiyuki Reloaded:
Gojoy/OC
Sanzo/OC
Hakkai/OC

Supernatural(TV Show):
Sam/OC

Trinity Blood:
Able Nightroad/OC

True Blood:
Bill/OC
Jayson/OC
Eric/OC

Vampire Knight:
Aido/OC

The Vampire Lestat/Interview with the Vampire:
Lestat/OC

Winx Club:
Valtor/OC
Riven/OC

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Seto/OC
Yami Yugi(The Pharaoh)/OC
Yami Bakura(Bakura)/OC

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Kowenma/OC
Yoko Karama/OC

Characters I play:
Batman:
Harley Quinn

Black Butler:
Ciel

Code Geass:
CC

Harry Potter:
Harry
Draco

Naruto:
Hinata
Sasuke

Supernatural:
Dean

Teen Titans:
Raven

Trinity Blood:
Caterina Sforza

Non-Fandoms:
Business:
Worker/Bosses Child
Worker/Boss
Worker/Bosses Significant Other

Family:
Sibling/Sibling
Mother/Daughter
Mother/Son
Father/Daughter

Famous:
Band Member/Fan
Band Member/Band Member
Band Member/Non-Fan
Band Member/Fan who becomes Band Member
Band Member/Band Member’s Family Member
Movie Star/Fan
Movie Star/Movie Star
Movie Star/Non-Fan
Movie Star/Co-Star’s Family Member
Sports Star/Fan
Sports Star/Sports Star
Sports Star/Non-Fan
Sports Star/Teammate’s Family Member

Friends:
Friend/Friend
Friend's Sibling/Sibling’s Friend
Friend’s Parent/Child’s Friend

Neighborhood:
Neighbor/Neighbor
Neighbor/Neighbor’s Child
Neighbor/Neighbor’s Relative that doesn’t live at the house

Period:
Please have a time and idea for this. Although I do have a character that could work here.
Princess/Knight

School:
Student/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Teacher
Student/Principal
Teacher/Principal

Supernatural Creatures:
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Werewolf
Vampire/Angel
Vampire/Demon
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Hunter
Werewolf/Demon
Angel/Demon
Demon/Demon

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Cravings:
Harry Potter Plot

Plots I have:
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra (2)
Batman (3)
Crossovers (2)
Daiting Sims (12)
Dragon Ball Z (1)
Harry Potter (8)
Naruto (5)
Pirates Of The Caribbean (2)
Real Life (13)
True Blood (1)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (3)
More coming soon!

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Please note they are in order of my Google Docks that I use for tracking my posts.  It is ordered by the usernames of the person that I am doing them with.  Not all of them have usernames, I just started doing this the last 6 months so I don't have them all with usernames.  I will try to figure out the usernames but if I don't I'm sorry.  For finished ones they are in order of where they fit, meaning as they finish I will put them in the folder acording to the catagory that they belong to.  So anything marked for example Batman will go into the Batman folder when finished.

Current Roleplays:
My Adopted Princess

Roleplays on Hold:

Potentialy Ending:

Past Roleplays:
A Challenge For Gotham: Batman
A Close Family: Mother/Father Brother/Sister Mother/Son Father/Daughter Father/Son Mother/Daughter
A Faked Marriage Becomes Real: Naruto
A Fangtastic Rockstar: Vamp/Human & Star/Fan & Singer/Guitar Player
A Love Killed Early or Blossomed Late?: Avatar: The Last Airbender
A Mariage Built on Hate: Angel/Demon(x3)
A New Bats: Batman
A New Princess In Town: True BloodA New Princess In Town: True Blood
(A New) Sibling Rivalry or Love: Naruto(x2)
A New Side To Raven: Teen Titans
A New World Order: Sekirei
A Pirates Life for Me: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
A Poison Relationship: Batman
Ah My Goddess...And Demoness?!?: Ah My Goddess
Black Widow an Assassins Tale: Assassin/Client Assassin/Mark
Blood and Shield: Human/Vampire(x2)
Catching My Dad in the Act: Father/Daughter
Fatherly Love: Harry Potter
For Your Forgiveness, I Would...: Code Geass
Goblins and Wizards: Harry Potter(x2)
Going to the Movies: Father/Daughter
Great Rivals Make Great Lovers?: Harry Potter
I thought you were dead. I wish I was!: Dragon Ball Z(x7)
Lesson in Life: Student/Teacher(x3)
Mommy Knows Best: Mother/Son
More Alike Than Different: Vampire/Hunter
My Adopted Princess: Harry Potter(x2)
Now Hiring: Kingdom Hearts
Roommates: Collage Girl/Collage Girl(x2)
Running Away Leads to Twincest: Sibling/Sibling
Seducing Another Student: Harry Potter
Shopping Trip: Father/Daughter
Slytherin VRS Ravenclaw: Harry Potter
Some Pirates Went to Sea Sea Sea: Pirate Captian/Pirate
The Boy Who Lost: Harry Potter
(The) Labyrinth at Hogwarts: Harry Potter(x2)
The Sea Can be a Harsh Mistress: Pirates of the Caribbean
Time To Train: Real Life
Traing the Next Generation: Teen Titans
Unable to Fight it Anymore: True Blood
Watching my Brother: Brother/Sister
What dreams are made of.: Vampire/Human
Winchester: Supernatural
Your my Aliby: Star/Fan

PrincessOfTheNight1988

My On's and Off'sWhy I poof

I'm not putting up character names or links to any characters because I really want to get my character sheets done first.  So until they are done so they are not going up yet.

Zeth

I have a desire to do a Sekirei rp. I am fine with an OC Sekirei or canon Sekirei as my partner. Would a 1x1 game interest you?

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Quote from: Zeth on May 12, 2014, 11:26:34 AM
I have a desire to do a Sekirei rp. I am fine with an OC Sekirei or canon Sekirei as my partner. Would a 1x1 game interest you?
Pmed you.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

I am adding a new paragraph to the main post but here it is for those who have already read my long list here is what it says.

With my life starting to pick up I'm no longer doing unlimited roleplays.  I am now doing roleplays with ten people.  This could mean more than ten roleplays but only ten partners.  Now you are probably what is going on that will make me limit my partners.  Well that is simple I am almost finished with school.  As of this update I am two classes from graduating.  When I do I have a job that I will be starting.  Things when I start that job will slow a little but only because I will be training for the job and my mind will not work.  Maybe after a few months I will be able to take more than that but until then I will keep it at ten people.  Thanks for understanding.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

I have now started and added an A/A thread.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

I have a new plot for the Harry Potter Universe.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Alright real quick update and I want to explain some things.  Alright so I have finally gotten my list of all the roleplays I have done...at least the ones that I have on my google docs.  I keep them all there because I like to read back over on them and get ideas of how to write something for my fanfictions.  I also just like reading over them again.  I also go back for plots when I have someone looking for something.  Now if I don't remember who came up with the plot I will say so or claim it as my own.  If I do get it from someone else I do give them credit when I share it and usually ask before I add it to my list.  If you have roleplayed with me before and find a plot that I have that you and I discussed before please let me know and I will mark it on my list of roleplays.

Second I wanted to go over my new plots catagory "Randomness".  Now the plots that will be found in this catagory are from some stories that I play through on my phone.  They are from "Shall We Date?" and give you choices in men and every so offten how your story will play out by giving you a choice to make on your anwer.  I currently play eight stories through them and would like to see what would happen if I had more than two-three choices to make on what I want to do.  So I have taken the plots from these stories and added them to my plot lists.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Alright so I have changed Randomness to Daiting Sims.  This is because I have wanted to do, as stated in the post just before this, something more than what I have for my choices.  Normally two to three choices that I am able to pick from.  So I have gone and typed up some of them.  Only because I don't want to type them all up at this very moment.  That and I'm not sure if I want to do them all.  I have some that I think I will delete.  I will while working on my replies to current roleplays will be working on characters for these plots.  I will do not only the character that I want to use for them but also the characters to go along with them both male and female.

PrincessOfTheNight1988

New additions:  A paragraph added bellow about the new section "Perma Spots".  This is explained ther but understand I wrote this up on Fetlife and probably wont be changing the wording I used.  At least not for a while because I have all roleplays that need to be caught up on and am starting new ones with my "sister" on Fet.

"Newly added and will stay, "Perma Spots". What are these? They are people that I love to roleplay with and will always have a place in my list of roleplays. This has come around because my sister has returned to the site. Few people will be on this list because few people have been able to keep going with me through everything. So far these people are only on this site. There are others that will be added but again it will be a long wait to be updated."