News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Party at Luna Mansion (Lucian's birthday, OPEN)

Started by LucianLuna, October 07, 2010, 07:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairi

"Wow you really are a sweet guy. I guess family means a lot with you guys?" asks politely as I start to look around I notice all the different features. "Well this is definitely going to beat any parties I've had ha-ha, I guess I should umm get out of your uhh hair before I bother you." Smiles and hesitates slightly deciding weather or not I have the courage to ask for a kiss.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

LucianLuna

"Yes family does matter. Our parents died so all we have is each other. I tend to protect him as best I can.  He does get out of hand at times though."

Kairi

I smile at you "well if you ever need someone to talk to when your fighting I would be very happy to listen, my parents died while I was younger so I think I might be able to understand a little bit" Glances up at you my violet eyes staring straight into yours as I kiss you on the cheek then prance away my dark wings glittering and bouncing behind me leaving a slight trail of glitter on the floor. I begin to make my way through the crowd and make myself a drink then set out to find the Birthday boy in hopes to give him a present.

LucianLuna

Julian smiled when she kissed him and watched her as she walked off.  Lucian, the birthday boy, was by the food table eating some more brownies and chips and drinking his bottled blood. he glanced over when the new girl entered with his brother and he was watching her now.

Kairi

"There you are! I've been looking for you, I figured it wouldn't be nice to show up with out a gift so here," hands you a small box with red a black checkered wrapping paper and a little silver bow. "I know we only became friends a few weeks ago but its your birthday so don't make a fuss ok?" I smile at you brightly and fidget with the silver hem of one of the straps on my costume. More glitter falls on the floor as I bounce impatiently my tall black boots clicking lightly against the floor and my eyes glued to yours occasionally glancing to Julian to see if he was still the slightest bit interested in me.

LucianLuna

″Thanks you didn't have to get me anything though. I'm glad you came. Go ahead and get something to drink if you want."

Kairi

I stare at him for a moment wondering if he will even bother opening it but shrug it off and head over to the drink table. As I pour myself a shot of whisky I talk to another colleague at the party. "Hey Jan!" I say smiling at her she looks over her shoulder and turns to see me smiling. "Hey how are you?" She responds happily, "why don't you pour me a shot and we'll shoot together!" As I pour her a shot I talk to her a little about the party then we go bottoms up with our shots and begin pouring another. "So what did you get Lucian?" I ask casually right as were taking our shots. Jan sputters in the middle of hers and starts coughing and I just look at her deducing weather or not she'll be ok. "WAIT- What? We were supposed to bring stuff?" Jan looks around worriedly. "No I just thought more people would of brought gifts since it technically is a birthday party he he." I smile at her stupidly sticking my tong out, "now I feel like the odd one, I bought him a bracelet, its silver with a red blood stone in the middle.... But its a thick chain so it doesn't look girly or anything" I add the last part hastily feeling embarrassed once more. As I watch Jan I realise she's looking at one of the guys in a goth costume and sigh knowing that goth is her weakness, I shove her toward him "go! I'll catch up with you later to see how it goes-!" I shout as she quickly gets drawn in by the crowd and I head for the balcony for some fresh air.

LucianLuna

Lucian looks over at her.  "I got a laptop, cell phone, and video games from my brother."  He opens the present and smiles. Thanks, I really like bloodstones." He then slips it on his wrist, he really did like the gift. Most people get him video games or cooking stuff because they know that he likes that stuff, but no one had ever thought of getting him jewelry before.

Kairi

"Hehe, well I saw it in a thrift store I love the older look it kind of has to it, it looks very nice on you." I respond light heartedly as I look up at the stars goos bumps rising on my skin from the cold. I begin rubbing my arms slightly as I turn to Lucian, "So what kind of games do you play anyways? I wouldn't even know where to begin with those most guys go for shooters but I find them mundain, and I'm not sure if you'd go for the Zelda games I go for." I smile and blush realizing how dork-ish I sound.

LucianLuna

"Shooters get boring after awhile. I like RPGs. Final Fantasy, Zelda, Pokemon, I like them all."

Kairi

"Well then you'll have to let me bring my Zelda series over" I smile at you sweetly over zealous about being able to talk about Zelda. "Its actually my favorite and FF is pretty cool too! I haven't played much aside from zelda though, I like the fairy Navi from Ocarina of Time if you couldn't tell faeries are kinda my thing." I say as I look back at my wings, happily able to show them around on this one time of the year, little do most people know they are actually real.

LucianLuna

"That would be fun, I don't get many wanting to play video games. I'd like that alot. Come over any time."
(If you gat approved you can sign up for Luna Nights and then she can come over with her games.)

Kairi

"I'll definitely have to it would be a lot of fun. Um I have a question though, is your brother interested in anybody?" I ask hoping not to sound rude or intrusive and look down at the railing shyly.

LucianLuna

"Julian, nah most girls who show interest in him or either after money or can't handle his busy schedule so he's still looking for that perfect girl who doesn't mind that he can only be with her at night since he's busy during the day."  He didn't mention Julian was busy sleeping during the day since he's a vampire, let her think his brother is busy with work.

Kairi

"Well he sounds like a dream to me, I'm most deffinatly a night person I love when the moon shines down my my wi..." Kairi stops herself mid sentence realizing she was about to reveal her dark secret. "...Err my wild soul?" she tries to cover up quickly mentally smacking her self for such a stupid cover up.

LucianLuna

Well if your a night person then he definatly would like to have you around. He hadn't been able to find another night person so far."

Polokiller

Devon walked in leisurely, poking head in the door, then walking in and shutting hit behind him. He approached Lucian.
"Hey! Happy B-Day, bro."
He handed Lucian a wrapped package, covered in black and red wrapping paper. Inside was a American Express card for 75$.
He brushed a lock of jet black hair from his face, shaking his hand before wandering off to the refreshments table. His hair was draped over one eye, and he had blood splattered all over his shirt, fake cuts on his wrist. He was, of course, emo even without the costume, but wasn't crazy enough to cut. He had a switchblade in his left hand, just to make it convincing. The scar going over his left eye wasn't fake, though.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"
"Because you never cared. You never will, demon."

LucianLuna

"Hey thanks man."  He unwrapped the present and slipped the American Express card in his pocket before following to the refreshment table.  "Thanks for the gift, cool costume."  It seemed the party was picking up now since others were arriving.  He was begining to think that this Luna party was going to be a dud and no Luna party is a dud.

Polokiller

Devon chuckled to himself.
"Not much of a costume since it's who I am, but hey. Fine by me. I couldn't care less what others think of me," he said leisurely, smirking. He leaned against a wall and took a sip of punch.
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"

Kairi

"So you wouldn't care weather I thought it was nice or not" Kairi said stepping into the conversation hopping un obtrusively. "How are you?" she asks softly, her eyes bright and her wings almost luminous... She was deffinatly drunk and not hiding the faerie part of her very well at this point. She hadn't been planing to drink anything but apparently someone slipped in something.

Polokiller

Devon raised one eyebrow, and turned looking at her. He was taken aback, she looked drop dead gorgeous.
"Err... I'm great. Yourself?"

LucianLuna

Lucian grinned at the two.  "Would you two like me to leave you alone so you can get acquanted?"  He grabbed some more of the cookies and brownies then walked off before they could answer and let them get to know each other.

Polokiller

Devon watched him go, and looked back to her.
"Sooo...."
He rubbed at the back of his head nervously.
"What's your costume supposed to be?"

Kairi

She hiccups looking down at herself having almost forgotten it was a costume party. "Oh ya, hehe I'm a dark fairy." she states and smiles up at him attempting to fix her composure so she wouldn't make a terrible impression.

(Congrats on becoming a lord!!! I'm a lady now yay!)

LucianLuna