Maid: Randomly Generated Lewdness

Started by Premier, May 06, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier

What's the Plan?
It's Maid: The Roleplaying game, a game in which you must battle the invading demon armies of the seventeenth circle of hell to retrieve the ancient tea set that your master swears they put away in the cupboard. While on fire. IN A STEEL CAGE. AND YOU'RE DATING THE STEEL CAGE.

What.
Okay maybe none of that will happen at all. I'm embracing chaos for this game and using pretty much every random generation table going, including Master and Setting which I'll roll after we've genned characters just so we can all start off good and confused. A willingness to roll with whatever nonsense the tables throw at us is a must for enjoying this game.

How many you after?
I'm looking for 4 maids ready to brave the random generation tables in an effort to be the very best. Or the very best at being the very worst. I have no ideaaaaaa.

Do I even want to play this?

This game is likely to be chaotic, incredibly silly and full of inappropriate touching at a minimum so if you're not on board for that then I'm amazed you've read this far. Shoo. Shoo!

I Want to play!
Yell at me and I'll give you a character to put the finishing touches on. Keep yelling until you get a character you like or I get sick of you yelling at me for characters.

Angie

Loud yelling in the distance!

And then closer yelling here! Gimme a character!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Guancyto

Did somebody say yelling?

I THINK WE SHOULD BE YELLING.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Metraxa

Man, I almost got to play this game once before the GM decided he wasn't up for it (Or something like that). I'm on board for sure.

Premier

It's on all of you to put this into a sheet if you want it, I am a lazy lazy cuss! Also feel free to change the name and age (To no lower than 16), I just had to put them in to gen although bear in mind that. Any Ability or Field with ambiguity or dual options is also yours to flesh out as you see fit. If you've not got the book and want to know what something does then go get the book duh!

Character!
Angiejuusan

CHARACTER!
Guancyto

CHARACTEEEEEER!
ShadowFox89

CHARACTER!

Metraxa

Metraxa

Oh dear. I'm afraid I may have killed some people. Whoopsies.

Now then, who wants to graciously volunteer to be my blood bank? :V

Premier

Shadowfox89 wanted a reroll! So here it is!
Shadowfox89

It is pretty great.

Angie

Quote from: Metraxa on May 06, 2017, 08:20:27 PM
Oh dear. I'm afraid I may have killed some people. Whoopsies.

Now then, who wants to graciously volunteer to be my blood bank? :V

Dude, you are literally Vampire Junkrat. This terrifies me for many reasons.

Guancyto

Pure-hearted werewolf maid mad scientist chef.

Hmm.

I can work with this!

Angie

So who wants to be the childhood friend of a catgirl?

PixelatedPixie

Is this full?  I would be interested as well.

Premier

Possibly but with these sorta games you gotta be ready for a few drop outs. Therefore.

Character!
PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric
[/quote]

PixelatedPixie

Excellent!  Thank you! 

Though would it be possible to get a a reroll?  Only because I would prefer a non-Lolita.

Cessali

OH OH OH ME ME ME ME FOR BACKUP PLEASE

This sounds like fun for following along with whether or not I actually play anyway!

Premier

No problem!
PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric

And another character! Character! Character!
Jarick

Cessali

This is an excellent plan with no possible chance of negative repercussions.

LivingGarment

There's a maid game and you didn't invite me?!

HIT ME.
Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

Premier

Pew pew character pew!

LivingGarment

Sain

Can't afford to join, but gotta say your concept looks awesomely hilarious ;D Always a fan of randomly generated characters. I may stalk the progress  ::)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Crash

Okay this looks fun.  If you are willing to have me, I would like to play.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Premier

Character!
Crash

Have a quick headcount of who is still interested and then I'll work out a manageable group size and get rolling. Literally, as the rest of the setting needs to be rolled.

Crash

Premier - I wouldnt mind a re-roll on this if you could.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kiric Rand

I would like to express intrest as a backup/alternate, just incase. Sounds like a challenge to try and write a completly random character.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Metraxa

I'm still interested and ready to go. When you can survive the explosion and no one else can, it's a valid option.