Christmas and then the butler did it! - well maybe...

Started by Sylque, November 30, 2012, 10:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

Well it's a very interesting style of role playing, but not one I've tried before exactly. It seems like it would be fun though so I will probably get around to doing it eventually. My character is having too much fun dancing with a beautiful lady at the moment :p Learning new ways to role play are always fun though! ^_^

Cherri

This seems like a fun idea! I hope I can join in as well ^_^

Name Bridget Twain
Nickname Brigi
Age A vibrant 25 year old
Appearance (I'll be posting a picture with that ^_^ I'm bad with descriptions >.< )
Occupation She is a personal secretary for a Director in the Chicago film Industry
Common Knowledge She met Geraldine at a high end party and took a liking to her personality and her way of life.

xxmaxinitxx

Hello Cherri! I'm glad you are interested in joining and I'm sure Syl will be too!

Sylque

Thrilled that you want to join Cherri!  =D   and I love your character idea.  She will weave in very well with the rest of what's going to happen.  And Devin's player has mentioned he'd be interested in playing the Prime Minister in the rp you've got going.  I think that would be very cool!

Chat soon!  ^_^

Cherri

Wow that would be really awesome! Please feel free to join in that rp too xxMaxinitxx ^_^

xxmaxinitxx

Okay I'll join in! I just need to know a little about the character you want me to step in as.

Cherri

Well lets see~ He is I suppose the "villian" in the story. His main goal is to become king and he had hired Yvette as a thief to try and dig up black mail. She is caught so the Minister has to figure out  what to do to make sure his plot isn't revealed. Depending on approval process, we can take this story into a more mature theme when everyone gets approved ^_^ Other then those you can design more traits to his personality, looks, and background ^_^

xxmaxinitxx

Hmmmm. Okay I think I can work with that. Give me a little bit to work on a character and I will post it here ^_^ Have any specifics on the age range I should be aiming for?

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: Cherri on December 02, 2012, 10:01:12 PM
Well lets see~ He is I suppose the "villian" in the story. His main goal is to become king and he had hired Yvette as a thief to try and dig up black mail. She is caught so the Minister has to figure out  what to do to make sure his plot isn't revealed. Depending on approval process, we can take this story into a more mature theme when everyone gets approved ^_^ Other then those you can design more traits to his personality, looks, and background ^_^

Do you have a character sheet that you want me to fill out? Or should I just start role playing?

Cherri

Nope! Just that he is the prince's uncle XD Thank you so much for wanting to participate ^_^ Please let me know if you have any plot ideas or something :D Just name, age, and appearance ^_^ I do a lot of sketching and I've been wanting to do some scenes from it so appearance description would help, or perhaps photos too :)

xxmaxinitxx

Your welcome! ^_^ I don't have anything to add to the plot yet, I need to go in and read all of what has been going on so far. But I'll let you know ^_^

Name: Xavier  Abbot
Age: (How old is the prince? I am going to need to base it at least some what off of that)
Appearance: 6'3 with broad shoulders and a muscular chest. He has brown eyes with violet dots sprinkled through out that you have to get close to see. He has a regal and aristocratic look about him and holds him self as if he is better than everyone else. His sharp chin and cold piercing gaze make him a very intimidating man that makes you think twice about crossing him. 

Cherri

He is  21 years old ^^ But the uncle could be aged any age you want~ I've heard instances where nieces and nephews were older than their uncles or aunts XD So its whatever you'd like to do ^_^

xxmaxinitxx

Okay ^_^ I just read through all of your role play so far. It seems like a good place for me to jump in at this point. I think I am going to be 34 years old. It seems a good age for what's going on. I guess I'll jump in and reply now ^_^

Sylque

And the plots thicken!!  =)   This should be fun! Hopefully I keep my characters straight  ;D

Ok.. to the Chicago storyline - I sure hope we get approved and soon  .. There's info that I'd like to pass on to you both that your characters that you may want to rp out to further the storyline but need to be able to PM to do it!!  .. so stay tuned for that too.

Cherri

Ah! I just realized we were talking on about another rp in a different rp's thread! D: I'm sorry Syl! >.<

I really hope you guys get approved soon too~ This would be so much fun to write in the mature section :D

xxmaxinitxx

Hello syl! Welcome back! I posted on the prince and thief one. so tell me if its decent? anyway. that sounds like it could be interesting syl. What kind of information are you talking about?

Sylque

Hey guys  :-*  and no worries about posting here about the other thread.  It's all good :)

and thx for the welcome back Max!   As for the information, it would be 'secrets' that only your character would know about the other characters..  I'm sure you've already guessed but the whole idea of this rp is to figure out what happened to Cal Cappone  ;)

I'm looking forward to moving this to the adult side because there's so much more  I can post about all this!  Keeping my fingers crossed we get approved.

xxmaxinitxx

Your welcome!  Okay. I love playing clue :p I am looking forward to getting approved as well. I can't wait to get into the main site and get to use the PM system.

Cherri

xxmaxinitxx

Congratulations Syl! Good job on getting approved ^_^

Sylque

Wow!  what a nice surprise! and thx!  Hopefully it's not long now for you either Max!

xxmaxinitxx

I hope so too! I think Cherri is excited to get the role plays moved to the adult section :p

Sylque

Haha.. ya.. it opens up all kinds of options!  :D  .. but for now stay tuned for Cherri's character to know some secrets that Devin might want to learn about *shifty eyes*

xxmaxinitxx

Sylque

lol  Well you can find out 'secrets' by rping with any one of the 3 character profiles that I provided in this OOC section.  They'll tell you stuff ;)