TimeTravel? (Kati and Romeo)

Started by forgetmenot, July 13, 2010, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forgetmenot

Emily had just woken up. It had to be around noon by how much light was shining in through her curtains...it was absolutely blinding. It contributed to her hangover in a none too welcome way. She stumbled over clothes she'd tried on the night before, but somehow made it through her jungle of a bedroom and into the hallway. Coffee she thought to herself Coffee will fix me.

She walked right through her vast living room and into the kitchen. She started a pot of coffee and went back to the living room to drown her sorrows in daytime TV.  Not paying much attention at all, she tripped over, what was that a LEG?! And there was a body attached to it!!

Em let out a blood curtling scream and kicked the body in the process of shoving herself away from it. Was he alive or dead? How did he get here?
Questions were swimming in her head and an ear piercing sound was killing her head, only then did she realize she was still screaming. She stopped and ran across the room to get the phone and call the police.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"AH! Why did you have to kick me?" Silivaus growled as he rubbed his leg. "Who are you?" he asked looking at her, then his eyes widened as he looked around. "Where am I?!? What sort of magic is this!?!" He said in anger. He jumped up and drew his sword. He looked at the girl and said "Put your weapon down, and I wont hurt you". He slowly glanced around the room once more. Then back at her, "Do it now" he said.

He twisted the sword in his hand and mumbled to himself "Where am I? What happened?". He looked at her and said "What did you do!?!"

forgetmenot

She turned so quickly that he hair whipped her in the cheek when she heard him speak. He was climbing to his feet, and drawing a SWORD?!
"What Weapon?!" She shouted back at him, near hysterics. "I don't know what you're talking about!"
She looked at the phone in her hand then changed stances, holding it in front of her like a sword of her own.
"Listen Buddy, I didn't do anything to you ok. You probably just got drunk and...and I don't know picked my lock!
I want you to leave. Leave n-n-now or i'll call the police!"

She was circling around to get near the front door incase she had to make a run for it. Too bad this guy was a sword carrying lunatic. He was rather good looking.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

He jumped back alittle bit and glanced at the phone. "That thing in your hand!" he said. "I didnt pick your lock. Im a warrior not a theif." he said. He lowered his sword and said "My name is Silivaus, I hail from the Kingdom of Rome. Who are you". He looked her over and smiled alittle. "Can you tell me what happened in the battle? Did we win?". He looked around and touched the wall. "What place is this?" he asked looking at her again smiling.

forgetmenot

Em looked at him disbelievingly.
"This dear sir, is a phone" She said sarcastically "Not a weapon."
She waved the phone in the air, loosing her posture a bit until she was standing relaxed. He really did have a lovely smile...no what are thinking Em? He's insane!

"A warrior you say? From Rome? Well I don't know how you got here, bud, but this is New York City, we're no where near Italy. Did you escape from a...a hospital or something?" Pity shown in her eyes and she took a reluctant step towards him.
"Go ahead and look out the window there behind you, step onto the terrace. We're 30 stories up...in my apartment"

She made up her mind and took a wide path around him to open the drapes and show him the city scape.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"30 storys? Storys are for telling. What is an apartment? I am perfect health, I havent heard of the kingdom of New York. Are you the ruler of this kingdom?" he asked turning toward her. He returned his sword to its sheath and walked towards her. He took her hand and knelt down on one knee, he kissed her hand and smiled. "My lady, it is my honor to be in your presence" he said. He looked up at her and the light relfected off his armor and his eyes.

forgetmenot

She laughed out loud, "No I am not the ruler of this kingdom of New York" She couldn't help but smile broadly.
When he dropped to his knees and took her hand, her smile faltered a bit. She really thought he was crazy.
"Erm, Thank You Silivaus." She said through her blushing.
"What battle did you speak of? Were you in Iraq?"Her hand went to heart and she dearly hoped he hadn't been injured.
Then a thought occured to her, "What year is it?" She asked him quickly, holding her breath for a sane answer.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Iraq? No I wasnt in Iraq, I dont even know where that is. I was fighting to defend my kingdom" he said. "What year is it? Im not sure." he said standing up. He walked to the window and said "How am I here". He looked at her and asked "Whats going on".

((Sorry its not very long.))

forgetmenot

Sorrow suddenly melted her reserve and she walked over to him and put her arm on his shoulder. "It's the year 2010."
You're in the United States of America, in the State of New York." She took his hand and led him out on the balcony and showed him the city. "I believe you...I don't know why, but I do. I'm going to help you get home." She smiled reassuringly at him.
"Would you like something to drink?" She didn't know what to do, but that seemed the best course of action. She didn't know yet, what kind of person he was, but she had a feeling, she'd just aquired a permanent sort of house guest.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yes please" he said. He shook his head and said "Would you mind if I took off my armor?". He looked up at her and sorrow filled his eyes. He looked around the place and said "Im sorry". He looked down at the ground and said "I didnt mean to put a burden on you". "A beautiful lady like yourself should be married and have a kids aready" he added with a nod. "Atleast thats how it is in Rome" he stopped and sighed "Or was".

forgetmenot

She smiled sweetly. "Please make yourself comfortable." She couldn't believe that she had her very own Roman warrior in her living room. She laughed again when he said she ought to be married. "I don't want to marry, and in New York, I don't have to." She smiled indulgantly and went to pour them both a cup of coffee. She set his on the table while he shed his armor.
"I do want children though..one day, I just know I've got to get a man to have them, and THAT I'm not interested in." She sighed, then instantly chided herself. Why are you telling him this Emily? He doesn't even know you!
Then it struck her..."Emily" she said out loud. "My name is Emily."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Well Miss Emily, why is it you say that? You dont want men?" he said as he removed his breast plate. He smiled as she moved gracefully. "Beside a beautiful girl look you could have anyone they want" he said with a smile. He removed his chainmall showing his bare chest. He took the coffee and took a sip. His eyes light up and he said "What is this?". He smelled it and smiled.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 13, 2010, 02:05:07 PM
"Well Miss Emily, why is it you say that? You dont want men?" he said as he removed his breast plate. He smiled as she moved gracefully. "Beside a beautiful girl look you could have anyone they want"
She blushed at his compliments. "You haven't been outside yet", she said softly, "there are many MANY beautiful girls outside."
She took a sip of her coffee and watched him drink carefully. They joy a drink of Coffee brought to his face made her chuckle. "It's Coffee! It's ground up coffee beans, boiled with water essentially. I can't live a day without it." She smiled and took another sip.
She had a hard time dragging her eyes from his chest, but finally decided that she needed to do something with herself.
"Listen, I'm...going to get dressed. I've got to go out and buy you something suitable to wear, or you'll be swarmed by those beautiful women I told you about." She smiled, but felt a stab of envy. She certainly wasn't the most beautiful amoung them, but she'd never been uncomfortable in her own skin, until this man fell into her life.
"You'll need a shower too. Let me show you how to use it."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"A shower? I doubt that women would swarm me. I am just a lowly ranked warrior." he sat down the coffee and stood up. He followed her and said "You dont have to buy anything. I can just wear my armor. Incase someone trys to attack you, I can defend you" He stood up straight and smiled. "It would be my honor to protect you" he said.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 13, 2010, 02:21:57 PM
"A shower? I doubt that women would swarm me. I am just a lowly ranked warrior." he sat down the coffee and stood up. He followed her and said "You dont have to buy anything. I can just wear my armor. Incase someone trys to attack you, I can defend you" He stood up straight and smiled. "It would be my honor to protect you" he said.
She laughed and shook her head. "Believe me love, the girls don't care what rank of a warrior you are with a body like that." She took him into the bathroom and turned around as he said he'd wear armor. "You can't wear your armor here." She hesitated but continued. "Nobody wears armor, we wear clothes, like this." She pulled out the billowy material of her shirt. "Not to mention, nobody will hurt me." She smiled and turned around to show him how to adjust hot and cold waters on the shower, and that it would come out the spout above his head. The shower was running behind he when she stood. "Here's a towel." She handed him the oversized white towel, "dry with it, there's a shop right down the street, I should be back before you get out of the shower."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Then Ill go naked. You dont need to spend your gold on me." he said blushing alittle when she talked about his body. He took the towel and nodded. "This is iteresting its like rain. But it comes from this metal?" he said running his hand under the water. He sat the towel on the counter and his hands slid to his pants as he slowly started to take them off.

forgetmenot

"Whoa Whoa!" She cried heading for the door. "I'll leave you to it then." She smiled nervously and closed the bathroom door behind her. She ran down the hall, grabbed her purse and took the elevator downstairs. She almost skipped into the mens clothing botique and miiight have gone a little overboard. She bought him everything from underwear to shoes and socks to shirts and pants and pajamas...though somehow she doubted he would wear them. She couldn't wipe the silly smile from her face. She just hoped the clothes fit, she was normally a pretty good judge at these things, but you never know.

Three bags of clothes she came back with. Just as she shut the apartment door behind her, the phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she saw it was her best friend Ashley. Picking it up in a hurry, she started rambling right away "Ash you'll never guess what's happened..."
"No..listen..a roman warrior..armor and all..is in my house."
"NO! I'm totally not kidding!"
"I swear it Ash, he's in the shower!"
"What was I supposed to do?"
"NO give him some time to adjust, this is all new to him."

"Alright, bye"
They had made plans for Ashley to come over for Supper and meet her warrior. She went and knocked on the bathroom door and heard the water still running.
"I just wanted to let you know I'm back!" She shouted through the door.
"DON'T come out naked! I've set an outfit right outside the door for you, put it on, I'll be in the living room...erm the room with the big windows."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Silivaus smiled and turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. He opened the door and grabed the clothes. He looked them over and said "These are... interesting". He pulled them on and walked outside. He walked into the living room and said "Um, thank you". He bowed alittle before standing up perfectly straight. He looked around and said "So are there any tournaments(sp) here? Are there other warriors here? are they strong?".

forgetmenot

She stood stunned for a moment at the sight of him dressed modernly. He was gorgeous.
"Um noo, no tournaments. They don't really DO that anymore." She sighed.
"There's a gym down the road though! With a boxing ring, maybe we could take you there and let you punch something." She grinned at her thoughfulness.
"Ive got a friend coming over...her name's Ashley and she wanted to meet you.
She's a bit much to handle, so don't take anything she says seriously."

"You look great by the way" She smiled. "I'm glad the clothes fit"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Sounds fun. Another women? She shouldnt be to much" he said with a smile. "They are comfterbile but what if someone trys to attack?" he asked. He looked her over, everytime he did she seemed to just be getting more beautiful. "And my sword where do I put that?" he asked looking at the clothes.

forgetmenot

This is lunacy, Em kept telling herself.
"No listen...you can't carry a sword..It's illegal..against the law. Plus we WON'T be attacked."
She shook her head and turned away. "Tell me something about yourself, did you have a family in Rome? What did you do? What's the last thing you remembered?"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I was fighting a battle. No I dont have a family" he said. He looked at her and shook his head. He walked around the room before sitting in a chair. "When is she coming?" he asked.

forgetmenot

Em shrugged and sat next to him on the couch. "Ashley's kind of unpredictable." She smiled fondly thinking of her oldest friend.
She felt the heat radiating off of him and tried to keep a polite distance. Without thinking, she grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV, a war movie was on. Bombs going off, people screaming...she quickly turned the channel and looked to see if it had any effect on him

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Oh" he said staring into her beautiful eyes. He smiled and leaned forward alittle bit. Then he quickly glanced at the TV. "A magical box that showes whats happining in other places!" he said. "Can it show whats happining in Rome" he asked.

forgetmenot

"Oh.." she said softly, "No this is a television..a TV, everyone on here..well most everyone..is an actor. They're just pretending to be something else, for our entertainment." She turned it on her favorite soap opera. "Like this" she said pointing with the remote, "is entertainment in it's finest.. See everyone knows that he's going to break her heart except for her, but if I know her, which after years of watching I'll bet I do, she'll get back at him."
Emily smiled from satisfaction and snuggled in closer to the warm body next to her. Be Careful Em..you could get used to this

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Thats not right. For a man to break a womens heart like that. He should be hung where he stands" he said. He moved alittle closer to her. "Has that ever happened to you?" he asked looking at her with wondering eyes.

forgetmenot

Her body tensed at the question, not wanting to lie, but certainly not wanting to get into it with an almost stranger.
"I...yes..it has. And I should've known, but it's not important." She plastered a smile on her face and met his eyes defiantly.

She stood up then, her body taking over where her brain had failed. "I should start dinner before Ashley gets here." She said quickly then disappeared into the kitchen. "Do you like chicken?" She shouted at him

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yes I do" he said standing up and following her. He looked at her and said "Who was it?". He looked around the kitchen and then back at her.

forgetmenot

She sighed heavily and put down the knife she'd just retrieved from the drawer. "He..was just some jerk. I dated him in college" she looked up sarcastically. "Women go to college now by the way, it's an extended education...Anyway we dated for a long time, years..I thought he was it...the elusive ONE, but," she shrugged, "he wasn't."
She resumed pulling the chicked out of the container.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

He nodded walking behind her. His chest gently brushed against her back. "If you ask me, he was a fool" he said. He slowly walked over to the other side of the kitchen and sighed.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 13, 2010, 03:57:09 PM
He nodded walking behind her. His chest gently brushed against her back. "If you ask me, he was a fool" he said. He slowly walked over to the other side of the kitchen and sighed.
Em started covering a tray with foil and opened the oved and put the chicken in. "It'll take a little bit, but we'll be eating in no time" She smiled at him. "That, "she said pointing at the oven,"is used to cook the food."
She walked back to the couch and uncerimoniously plopped down, patting the seat next to her. "Get comfy here, this is where you'll sleep" She grinned and almost laughed

A/A-

RomeoFalls

He nodded walking over to the couch. "Yes my lady" he said. He sat down next to her, closer then last time. He smiled at her then looked at the tv. "So why do you like this show so much" he asked.

forgetmenot

She pondered his question, bringing her legs up under her, as she alway sat when watching TV.
"I suppose it's the drama, not that I don't have enough in my own life, but I've really only got Ashley...my mom isn't interested in me, and my father passed on"
She lowered her eyes, but refused to get too upset. "Tell me about Rome." she mused, letting her head rest on the back of the couch

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Its beautiful, the buildings are white stone. The people are friendly and the women are beautiful. In war its a sanctuary. No one ever breaches her wall" he said. He looked at her and said "Im sorry about your father. Im sure your mother loves you. Im here not that it means much"

forgetmenot

"I'm not sure what that means to me" She murmmered to him. Her eyes locked onto his and she felt like kissing him, but she turned her eyes back to the TV. "I bet Rome is amazing..what was the last thing you remember?

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"A sword" he said. He stood up and sighed. "I failed in battle" he said. He looked at the floor in disgrace. "I should be dead" he mumbled.

forgetmenot

That, Emily did not expect. "What do you mean you failed hon?" She reached over and held his arm, trying to talk the story out of him.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I failed. I was defeated, I should have been killed" he said. He looked at her and turned facing her. He took his other arm and pulled her closer to him. He leaned forward and kissed her.

forgetmenot

At first her body tensed when his lips met hers, but then...then she leaned in and reslished it. Her hand tangled in his hair and she sat up on her knees. Then like a lightening bolt, she realized what she was doing, broke the contact and flew to the other side of the couch. "I..I..Oh God what did I do?"
"I don't even know you!" she said more to herself than to him. Her trembling fingers were touching her lips, and she stalked back into the kitchen

A/A-

RomeoFalls

He shook his head and looked at the floor. He walked to the door and opened it walking into the hallway. He turned and walked towards the stairs and out of the building.

forgetmenot

Em heard the front door shut and supported herself on the counter. Taking deep breaths she then realized that she was letting a man, from hundreds..maybe thousands of years ago out into New York City alone. She flew out of the kitchen and through the front door. She looked from the stairs to the elevator then back to the stairs, knowing he wouldn't know how to use an elevator.
"Silivaus!" She yelled down the stairs as she was jumping down them two at a time.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Silivaus ignored his name and contenued down the stairs at a slow pace. He was on the 25 floor or atleast thats what the thought. He sighed shaking his head.

forgetmenot

Emily kept running, her heart pounding in her chest. She finally caught him in the middle of floors 24 and 25.
"Why.."she panted for breath, "What's the matter?"Her hand was holding his arm and her other was brushing away stray hairs that had fallen into her face.
She shook her head awaiting an answer

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"You ran" he said. "Away" he added looking at her then the ground. He started walking down the stairs again.

forgetmenot

She grabbed his arm and planted herself in front of him.
"I didn't run away!
I just...needed to think! This..what we're doing..what we did..it's madness!"
She rand her hands up and down his arms. "Please come back up, you can't go out there alone Sil."
Her eyes were begging him

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"It is madness... I shouldnt even be here" he said looking down at the ground. "So why do you want me to come back" he asked.

forgetmenot

She stood back, crossed her arms across her chest and chuckled. "
I don't see what other options you've got... Go ahead, Go out there!! I'll be right here waiting when you get back, and please come back. I want to help you Sil, and you'd better be certain that those busy bodies out there," she pointed to a random wall in the stairwell "they won't care."
"I care."
She grabbed his shirt and pulled her to him, standing on her toes she touched her lips to his

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"You said it was madness but you do it anyway" he said. He looked at her in confusion. "Whats out there anyway" he asked.

forgetmenot

"Madness," she said softly, still clutching him "is everywhere. Just because it's silly or we don't understand it, doesn't mean it can't work..."
She reached down and held his hand and started leading him down the stairs. "We'll face the world together."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil remained quiet but went with her anyway.  He looked at their hands and blushed.

forgetmenot

They descended the stairs with almost nothing said between them. Emily finally pushed through the front door of her building, holding it open for Sil. Outside, cars rushed past, horns were honked, busy people were swarming this way and that, none of them looking their way, or even caring that they were stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

Em looked at the city in a new perspective, trying to imagine if she'd never seen a car before, or a lightbulb...She looked over at him and watched his expression.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Metal beast and fire in glass... Immoral men walking around like they own everything" he said. He reached for his sword then remembered it was up in the appartment. "Why do you live here" he asked.

forgetmenot

Em looked up and laughed at his bewilderment.
"Where else am I going to live?" she mused.
The whole world is like this now. Cities are everywhere, and I love the lights and chaos more than I love a quiet starry night."
She stood there, with her arms wrapped around herself, watching cars go by.
"I should get back up and check on dinner" she said to him. "Are you coming?"

She wanted him to know that he didn't have to come. He was free to go about New York if he wanted, but she would end up following him at a discreet distance. A roman warrior in NYC is going to get into trouble..it's inevitable.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yea" he said turning around. He held out his hand and smiled. "I dont like this place, but I can fight my discomfert with you" he said.

forgetmenot

She took his hand and led him away from the stairs and towards the elevator. "This" she said "is much easier on the legs"
When they arrived back at the apartment, she immediately went in and checked on the chicken. Relieved, she closed the door when she saw she hadn't burnt it again.
She started to wonder is Ashley was going to show after all, it wasn't like her to avoid meeting anyone Emily brought home, not that it happened often.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I like the stairs, its almost as good as walking in Rome" He said. He looked at her in the kitchen and at her face. "Is something wrong" he asked. He stepped into the kitchen.

forgetmenot

"Hmmmm?" she looked up from her sink and smiled half heartedly
"I'm just worried about Ash, she's rarely late" She turned and took the chicken out of the oven and set it on the counter.
"Lets wait a bit longer to see if she shows up, okay?"
She left the chicken lying there and went back to the living room and sat on the couch. Her mind was still whirling. She didn't know WHAT she was going to do with Sil. She was definately attracted to him, but she should keep her distance. This was all about finding him a way home

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil followed her into the living room and sat on the floor infront of her. "So.. Why did you kiss me in the stairs?" he said akwardly. He looked up at her with a small smile. His eyes glowed with wonder.

forgetmenot

She looked him square in the eyes, blushed, and looked down at her hands nervously.
"I wanted to" she said quietly. "It IS crazy, this all is, but I don't know what else to do."
She shyly looked up to meet his eyes again then sighed.
"I think you're incredibly good looking, and as far as I can tell your intentions are good, but I don't know where this is going, and I'm a little scared" She admitted.

Between him and Ash being late, her stomach was in knots

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Well I promise not to hurt you." he said. He took her hands and covered them with his. "Your beautiful and I really dont deserve the care of someone like you" he said. "Thank you" he added kissing her hand.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 09:05:47 AM
"Well I promise not to hurt you." he said. He took her hands and covered them with his. "Your beautiful and I really dont deserve the care of someone like you" he said. "Thank you" he added kissing her hand.
Em smiled and blushed and looked at where their hands were touching. She liked him already, too much.
Just then Ashley burst through the door. Em stood up quickly, embarassed to be caught in that situation.
"Alright," Ash said, setting down her bag and hurrying into the living room, "where is h...OH!"
She stood there staring and Sil then looked to Emily then back again.
"He's shed the armor then?"She said in a pout, "I was hoping to see some half naked warrior."

Emily laughed and went to hug her oldest friend.
"Silivaus this is Ashley, Ash this is Silivaus"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil stood up and smiled. He walked over to Ashley as he took off his shirt. "Hello friend of my Ladys" he said. "My name is Silivaus, Warrior of Rome" he said.

forgetmenot

Ashley nearly fell over when Sil took his shirt off. "Em, I want that." She whispered to her friend.

Emily laughed and patted her friends arm, "He's mine dearest, go find your own."
She walked into the kitchen and brought out the chicken and sides that they'd prepared and put them on the table. "Come eat you two"Emily called.
"Because tonight, I think we need to take Sil on a NYC outing."
She grinned and Ashley looked over surprised.
"You think he can handle that Em?"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I may be old, but Im not stupid and I am a human" He said with a smile. "I can handle it" he said sitting next to Emily. "It looks amazing" he said.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 10:25:54 AM
"I may be old, but Im not stupid and I am a human" He said with a smile. "I can handle it" he said sitting next to Emily. "It looks amazing" he said.
"Thank you kind sir" Emily said in an exaggerated accent.
She was in a silly mood, as she often was when around Ashley. She couldn't count the times they'd both been lost in giggle fits and unable to speak.
"We were thinking, Sil, of taking you to a Club. It's a place where young people...and some old people I suppose, get together, have some drinks, dance..."
Emily watched his face, she was going to try to not get drunk again tonight, but she couldn't promise herself that.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Ah club?" he said looking at them. "Okay, should I wear my armor?" he asked looking at Ashley. He took a bite of the chicken and swallowed it.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 10:49:19 AM
"Ah club?" he said looking at them. "Okay, should I wear my armor?" he asked looking at Ashley. He took a bite of the chicken and swallowed it.
Ashey shouted "YES" at the same time Emily said "NO"
They looked at each other and Ashley just grinned. "No," Emily finally said,"You don't have to wear your armor. It's casual."
She smiled at Ashley's clearly disappointed face.
She wasn't so sure about going out though, if another girl touched him, she'd probably punch her in the face.
Jealous?
No way, I wan't be jealous of other girls, over SIL?

She shook her head and continued eating

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Are you sure my lady? Your friend seems to want me to" he said. He continued eating but keep looking up at Emily. "I serve to please" he said.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 10:59:11 AM
"Are you sure my lady? Your friend seems to want me to" he said. He continued eating but keep looking up at Emily. "I serve to please" he said.
"Did you hear the Em, he serves to please." Ashley said with a knowing smile and enough sracasm to sink a boat.
Emily gave her a stare that would scare small children, then returned her softened gaze to Sil.
"I'm sure." She smiled "It would turn into a circus if you arrived in Armor, it's going to be enough of a freak show without the armor."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Freak show? Am I a freak? and why do you say that" he asked. He looked at her and sighed. "If its that much trouble then I can just stay here and sharpen my sword" he said. He looked down at the plate and sighed.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 11:18:48 AM
"Freak show? Am I a freak? and why do you say that" he asked. He looked at her and sighed. "If its that much trouble then I can just stay here and sharpen my sword" he said. He looked down at the plate and sighed.
Em laughed, "not you Sil, the girls, the girls at the club are going to act like freaks when they get ahold of you."
She was finished eating and took her plate to the sink.
"I'm going to go back and get ready..Ashley, don't be mean"

A/A-

LadyChaos

"Oh you can sharpen that sword later!" Ashley's gaze went to Em in defeat. "But you are not a freak, if anything you are hot stuff and I would be more than happy to take you out if Em doesn't. Armor or no armor!" She quickly stuck her tongue out at Em and looked back at Sil and smiled. 'Finally alone time with this guy!'
On and Offs of ChaosCurrent Status for posts: Processing
Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

RomeoFalls

He watched her leave then looked at Emily. He stood up and walked his plate to the sink. He then turned and walked towards the couch. He sat down and touched his chin. "I need to shave" he said reaching for his sword.

LadyChaos

Ashley grabbed her plate and placed it in the sink with a clang. Quickly she followed him to the couch and sat opposite of him, cross legged. "Wait, you shave with your sword?" She leaned in curiously to watch. "How do you not cut yourself, or even get everything!?!" She blinked looking at the size of his sword and curled her hair back behind her ear. "That sword is too big to shave with! I wouldn't go near my legs with that thing!"

RomeoFalls

"I didnt bring my knife with me, what else would I shave with?" he asked looking at her confused. He pulled the sword out of the sheath and looked at it. "If the blade is sharp enough it can cut anything" he said.

LadyChaos

Ash laughed a bit, "well you are welcome to try but we have other things to shave with here, however they may not be your thing." Her gaze went back to his sword. Sharp things always intrested her... her hand slowly went out to touch the blade, it wasn't every day you got to meet a real soldier and with all the props. "Mind if I...?" she asked with her hand paused away from the sword.

RomeoFalls

"Dont run your hand along the blade" he said flipping it and catching the back of the blade the handle poing towards her. "Be careful, Emily would hang me if you got hurt" he said.

LadyChaos

"Pft, Em couldn't hurt a fly if she needed." She took the handle with both her hands affraid it would weigh more than she thought. A smile came across her face as she grasped it, "did you teach anyone on how to use these before?" She stood it up and looked at herself in the blades reflection before remembering about his wanting to shave. Quickly she put it down on the table, "I'll be right back!"

Ashley bolted from the living room and into Em's bathroom looking for a razor. She found a new pack and openned it, taking one and a towel back to the kitchen for a bowl of water before returning to the living room.

RomeoFalls

"To awnser your question, yes I have" he said. He looked at the bowl of water in her hand. "I need to shave not wash my face" he said. He smiled at her and looked at his sword. He reached for it and returned it to its sheath. "Im guessing your going to show me some more magic" he asked.

LadyChaos

"It's not magic, it just like having a blade but smaller! And the water you will see what it is for after." She picked up the razor and showed him the small blades. "See just smaller and easier. After you shave a bit the blades fill up with hair and you rinse it in the water you see... it's pretty easy really."

RomeoFalls

"You couldnt kill anyone with these blades" he said. He took the razor in his hand and flipped it over. "It would be destroyed with one hit of a sheild" he said.

LadyChaos

Ashley started laughing, "we don't use them to fight with only to shave and it could cut you when while you shave if you aren't careful..." Suddenly she got an idea. "Say, women back in your day... did they have hairy legs?" She brought her foot onto the couch and brought up her pant leg a little to let him see her smooth leg. "See, nothing. That is the purpose of the razor."

RomeoFalls

"We arnt cavemen eather. They used knifes, smaller ones." he said. He looked at her leg then at her. "Well I still prefer my knife but I dont have it so. I guess" he said. He reached for the razor and then dipped it in the water bringing it up to his face he began to shave. He dipped it in the water every now and then.

forgetmenot

Emily walked back into the living room and struck a pose. She thought she looked fantastic for such short notice, and little black dresses never failed.
"TaDAAAA!" She shouted. Then say Sil with a razor to his neck and smiled. "We're going to modernize you yet."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil looked at Emily and the razor fell out of his hands. He blinked acouple of times before relizing he was staring and quickly loocked away. "You... look great" he said.

LadyChaos

Ash stood up, "o la la! Is that the dress we went shopping for? O mama! Me like! Even more than before!" Quickly she picked up her bag, "alright my turn... you kids be good." She winked at Em before scurring off to steal her bedroom for a change of clothes.

forgetmenot

Em blushed at the attention, but took a seat next to Sil. She adjusted the low cut vneck to make sure she was covered in all the right places and looked over at him.
"I'm glad you like my dress." She smiled. "I don't get many opprotunities to dress up."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Why?" he said. He looked at his armor and said "I normaly dont take that off, atleast not all of it". He reached for the gauntlents and slipped them back on. He tighted the straps and said "Honor, Duty, Justice".

forgetmenot

She smiled at his chivalry. "Well here, we try to dress for occassions, but I rarely go anywhere special." she shrugged
She stood up and walked to a mirror, checking the make-up she just applied. As soon as Ash came out they would go down the street to the club that ASh and her were at last night.

A/A-

LadyChaos

Ashley came out with her arms up and did a little spin showing off her outfit. "Like it? I just picked it up!" It was just a squared off halter top green dress that stopped right above her knees. She loved to stand out. She glanced at Sil and noticed he put his gloves back on, "well a little touch of home I see. It suits you, and looks amazing." She did a little bow infront of him before going over to Em and putting her arm around her. "Now shall we since we are all ready?"

forgetmenot

"Let's" Em smiled. She grabbed her purse and led the way out.
(skip to the club?)

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil followed quietly behind them. Not really sure what to expect.

forgetmenot

They walked up to the Club and luckily weren't carded, since she knew Sil had no identification. She walked inside in a hurry and went straight to the bar. She usually drank wine coolers and 'girly drinks' but tonight, tonight was special. She started them out with 3 beers, and knew it would escalate from there. She walked back to Sil and handed him a bottle, smiling she said so he could hear.
"The music is always pretty loud, but you'll getr used to it!"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil nodded and looked at the bottle. "Poision?" he asked. He looked at Emily and smiled.

LadyChaos

Ash kind of bounced along with the music and snatched the bottle from Em. "Beer? O aren't we feeling good tonight Em!" She caught the eye of a guy in the bar and was tempted to wave him over but wasn't sure how it would turn out with their new friend. She decided to catch up with him later and turned her attention back to her friends after taking a sip from the bottle.

forgetmenot

Em laughed nervously and drank her beer quickly. she needed all the liquid courage she could get, she couldn't shake the feeling that this was a bad idea. She caught Ash looking at the guy and smiled. "Ash is popular in these kinds of places!" She explained to Sil. "I give her 5 minutes before she's grinding with some guy on the dance floor!" She smiled mischieviously at Ashley.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Grinding? Isnt that dangerous?" he asked. Looking at Ashley he looked back at Emily. "She dosnt look very strong. Maybe I should talk to this guy?" he said looking over at him.

LadyChaos

Ash laughed keeping her gaze towards the fellow, "grinding isn't dangerous, it is fun! Em you should really show Sal her, I'm sure he would get a blast!" She took another quick sip of her beer, "plus if anything goes wrong I know who to run to..." she winked at Sal and started walking over towards the man she was eyeing earlier.

forgetmenot

Em shook her head, but was laughing. She put her empty bottle on the counter and called for another, looking over at Sil, she amended that to 2 more!
Gosh Em, you're going to get drunk, and then where will this night end up?! You know exactly where it will end up!
She turned and smiled at Silivaus. "Let's Dance!" She shouted, and took his arm, leading him out to the dance floor.

The throngs of women around the floor began to take notice of the Roman God on her arm. She turned a catty look on them, hoping to keep him to herself for at least one dance.
The music started pulsing and she starting moving her hips and arms in time with it.

A/A-

LadyChaos

Ashley quickly finished her beer and placed on some random table as she approached her target. She swankly smiled at him and took his hand as she led him to the dance floor as well, leaving his buddies behind. Once they hit the floor she started swaying to the music feeling the beat fill her and almost take over her. She leaned back on the guy she brought to the dance floor feeling him start to move with her placing his hands on her hips.

(Sorry I gotta go but I will try to be back on later tonight)

forgetmenot

Emily turned her back on Sil and started dancing up against him, trying to get him into the spirit. The music took her over, and with nearly 2 beers down she was on her way to feeling pretty good.
She turned back around and put her arms around his neck and danced some more.
She spared a glance at Ashley, who..as predicted..had tall dark and dreamy on the dance floor already

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Im sorry. I dont know how to dance" He said and blushed as she put her arms around his neck.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 06:12:31 PM
"Im sorry. I dont know how to dance" He said and blushed as she put her arms around his neck.
Em smiled up at Sil and laughed. "I can't dance either! Look at me! I'm just swaying with the music." Her hands moved to his hips and she tried to help him move. The touch felt lovely, and she suddenly wished they were home again, in the comfort of her home...with him.
"Kiss me" she said so softly, she wasn't even sure if he heard her. Her face instantly colored and she regretted saying it.
It did nothing but make her look like a fool

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil raised her chin and kissed her. He pulled back and his forehead touched hers. "My wish is your comand" he said. He kissed her again and again.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 08:03:15 PM
Sil raised her chin and kissed her. He pulled back and his forehead touched hers. "My wish is your comand" he said. He kissed her again and again.
Emily's head was spinning, she knew two beers wouldn't effect her so much, and it must be Silivaus..and the fact that his lips were on hers.
She pulled back and looked at him, smiling. "Thank You" she managed to blush out.
She scanned the crowd to see Ashley still dancing with her man, wondering if she saw the quick stolen kisses.
"I need another drink" Emily proclaimed and took herself to the bar, this time no beer, a good ole shot of whiskey.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil followed her. "Did I do something" he asked standing behind her. He looked at the bar and shook his head.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 15, 2010, 08:54:49 AM
Sil followed her. "Did I do something" he asked standing behind her. He looked at the bar and shook his head.
She turned and smiled at him. "No!" She said brushing his arms with her hands. "I just..I'm confused."
She shook her head and looked back to him.
"This morning, a roman warrior just appeared in my living room and by nightfall I'm making out with him in a bar! I sound insane. I never do things like this. "
She looked to his eyes for an answer.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Maybe, because your tired of the slime called men here and want a real man. Someone who knows what its like to risk everything for one he loves and what he adores" he said. He took her hand and said "I love you". He looked down into her eyes.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 15, 2010, 09:47:17 AM
"Maybe, because your tired of the slime called men here and want a real man. Someone who knows what its like to risk everything for one he loves and what he adores" he said. He took her hand and said "I love you". He looked down into her eyes.
Em looked at him for a moment and shook her head. "No you don't."
She tried her hardest to keep her head from spinning and her eyes on his, but damn she had to look up to see his eyes!
"You want to love me, because I'm all you know here. One day..isn't enough Silivaus. I don't believe in love at first sight."
She tried her best to not hurt him, but she knew she probably did a piss poor job of it.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I loved no one in Rome. I was alone, I come here and I still see no one. But you" he said. "But if you dont love me then. I cant force it on you" he said as he turned and walked towards the door.

forgetmenot

Em watched him leave with a dumfounded look on her face. "What the..."
She looked from the door to Ashley on the dance floor, and back to the drink in her hand. She didn't love him, but the thought that someday maybe she could. "What is wrong with you Emily?" She said aloud.
She wasn't going to run after him again like an idiot. She let him go with the thought that if he really loved her, he'd come back.

A/A-

LadyChaos

Ashley came out of her trance for a moment and decided to check up on her best friend. Looking around she swept her gaze over the dance floor, 'I could have sworn they were out here a second ago...' Finally she spotted Em by herself at the bar and walking away from her, Sil. Quickly she shoved the guy she was dancing with aside and rushed over to Em leaving the poor guy confused.

"Woah! What happened? Do you want me to go after him or something? Talk to him at least?" Ash really wasn't one to think of others, but when it came down to Emily she couldn't help it, she was like her sister.

forgetmenot

Em shrugged and looked at her best friend. "He thinks he loves me."She said softly.
"I told him that he didn't and that I didn't believe in love happening that quickly, and he just...walked out."
Emily didn't know what to do. Either she was honest, and hurt Sil, or she admitted to a love she didn't feel yet.
Granted, she felt something for him, but alcohol wasn't helping to clear her thoughts.
"This whole thing Ash..it's insane. Go talk to him if you think it'll help, but I don't think it will."
She turned back to the bar, dejected and milking another mystery drink.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil sat in the appartment sharping and polishing his sword and armor. He stood up and began putting them back on. He sighed looking around the place and then out the window. "I shouldnt even be here" he said.

forgetmenot

Emily burst in the door, her feet having a hard time carrying her in the drunken state she was in.
"Silivaus" she shouted as soon as the door was open.
"Silly silly silivaus..."*hic*
She spotted him near the window, again wearing his armor. "Ohhh you had to do it, you had to be here in your half naked sexiness!" Her hand flew to her head in drunken abandon and she shook her head.
"I...I don't know if I love you!" She cried out, needing to get this off her chest.
"You fall into my life, and in hours, HOURS SIL, I'm lost. I don't know what I feel, but I know I can't let you leave."
She walked slowly to stand in front of him
"and I know you don't want to"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil tighted the straps on his breastplat and said "I just cause pain". He looked out the window and said "Im going back to Rome". "Maybe theres a way to get back if I travel to my birthplace" he said. He slid his sword into the sheath and picked up his sheild.

forgetmenot

Em looked at him, and broke. Tears went falling down her pale cheeks and her eyes were soon hidden behind a sheet of unshed tears.
"You'd leave?" she choked out, "just like that?"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil looked at her. He screwed up again and he knew it. He took her in his arms and kissed her head.

forgetmenot

Em wrapped her arms around his middle and laid her head on his chest..just to find it covered in cold metal.
She sighed at the tender kiss he planted on her forehead, and looked up at him through her unshed tears.
"Don't leave me" she said into his neck, as she planted a kiss there.
She knew she was drunk, and would probably do anything he asked of her in that moment, but she also knew, that Silivaus would never take advantage of the situation.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil picked her up in his arms and carried her into her room. He laid her on her bed and kissed her forehead. "You should sleep" he said. "It will be good for you" he added with a nod.

forgetmenot

Em nodded along with him...
"Ash...is going to be...so mad." she said, drifting off into slumber.
She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into bed with her
"Lay with me" she said hazily, her eyes shut and her breath already coming slower.
She couldn't focus on much, but she knew that she wanted to hold him through the night

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Let me take off my armor" he said gently pulling away from her grasp. He slowly took off his armor and placed it where she wouldnt step on it. He ended up in the jeans he was wearing earlier. He crawled into the bed and slid one arm under her and the other over her. He pulled her close to where their skin touched and started to sing a Roman song.

forgetmenot

Emily curled into Sil's arms and drifted to sleep to the old roman song.
Instantly her dreams came to her in vibrant colors and shapes, taking form they became people. She recognized Sil right away, he was standing on a hill in his full armor and bloodied from battle. A woman was at the bottom of the hill, she'd been anxiously awaiting his return and ran to meet him. They embraced as only lovers could, her swollen belly proved positive that they would soon be parents. The couple kissed and finally her warrior carried her home, and laid her down on the bed. Only when his body moved, did Emily see herself lying on that bed with the swollen belly.
She sat up, waking herself from the dream. Sil was still next to her and the effects of the alcohol had all but worn off.
"I just had the strangest dream" she confided in him. "Sil, when I asked you before, if you had a family, back in Rome, in the past...were you telling the truth? I need to know."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yes I was. I have no wife or kids. My father was killed in battler" he said looking at her confused. "Tell me about your dream" he said.

forgetmenot

She was confused, because the dream felt so real, like she had lived in the past with him, had his child...loved him.

"I...I don't know, we were in Rome, it was a long time ago.."she caught her breath and continued. "You came back from battle bloody, but alive and I was there...it was bizarre, I was there and..and we were having a baby." She looked up at him with this news, then shook her head.
"I always have weird dreams after drinking..it was probably nothing" she sighed as she laid back down in his arms.

A/A-