Be Right Back // Humans (m/m & m/f)

Started by WittyShrew, November 25, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WittyShrew

This idea was inspired by one brilliant episode of the show Black Mirror entitled: Be Right Back. Check it out if you’re curious.

On to the plot!

A and B are a happily married couple for a time until tragedy hits and B dies unexpectedly. A can’t contend with their grief. One of A’s friends introduces A to a new, progressive app that allows one to cultivate a deceased family member’s online presence to become a virtual entity. Reluctant and skeptical, A initially rejects the idea until loneliness renders them hopeless. They begin communicating with virtual B and grow attached to it, realising that B sounds like a near exact replica of their deceased spouse. As they progress, B brings up a new radical (experimental) option in which A is allowed to buy an android fashioned to resemble B. A agrees right away and soon find themselves with their husband again, only there are discrepancies.

Can A learn to live with them? Can they lead out a new life with this echo of their former love?

I'm seeking someone to play the part of B, A's deceased love now in android form. I can make A either a male or a female, depending on partner preference.

OR

If you've seen the show Humans you probably know what i'm talking about. If you haven't don't sweat it. I'm looking for a human male x android male plot. I like the idea of a very lifelike synthesized human opposite an actual human.

Please message me to discuss! Thank you. <3