Killer Dolls ~ F seeking M

Started by KrystalizedKiss, July 18, 2011, 12:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrystalizedKiss

Please post below if interested. Or just PM me if you would want that. I'm seeking someone who can write 2+ paragraphs and in complete, grammar correct sentences. :3 This story is going to be very plot driven with lots of sexual tension included!

Killer Dolls
Throughout the years, men and women have always wanted the perfect woman and man and then research had kicked in where they finally created "Dolls." Dolls is a popular brand in which they will be everything you want them to be, with all the features of that of a human, with distinguishable features that make a person human, all the way to working body organs. They gained the nickname: "Sex Doll." But the only problem with the Dolls is that they all have a very short life span, never spanning more than a year, which makes a lot of people unwilling to buy. At that time, the government had been trying to convert them to do militaristic tasks, weaponizing them. A few years later, a man creates a one-of-a-kind doll, "AI." It is said that she is everything that the military wants as well as every man. After her release, many people tried replicating her, and tried finding her, until they were successful with something like her, but excluding the weapons and some unique features that no one could really figure out as she soon went missing. But a real problem didn't arise until something had happened within the government as they banned music, art, and books from existence. The only form of entertainment from then on was the Dolls as they began all their pay for... but soon, they dominated the world as male and female dolls came into existence. With the loss of music, there were rebels who kept the arts alive and that was by hacking into the Dolls to change them... completely...
They were your computer, your navigator, your everything. But something began to happen. Several decades later after Dolls had come to its highest power, their owners began to die in the most interesting way that usually ends up with the Doll missing, but the evidence had pointed out that the killer was the owner's Doll. The thing about this case was that the people always died while having sex. The case is then taken up by a suave, famous detective, who in turn, then meets one of the associates who was associated with the dead man. She's beautiful beyond anything he's ever encountered and wants to make her his... but soon, he discovers that she herself might just be the one behind all of this!

[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?

KrystalizedKiss

This RP is now...

TAKEN.

Thanks for looking though, if you had read my story idea! :3
[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?