Listed Potential

Started by Keith, May 10, 2009, 06:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

The Survivalist: One of my favorites, as it leads to stuff usually off the beaten path. This can be the war torn countryside that is survived by the strong and stealthy and those they chose to protect and hide away, the unforgiving wilderness, or the the world collapsing as zombies pound down every door they can find.

The Conspiracy: One or both characters are caught up in a potentially world changing scandal, and those around them are doing the most vile and brutal things imaginable to stop them.

The Underground: This is another varying subject which has a lot of room to roam. Illegal activities, thieves, mercenaries, assassins, drug lords, all par for the course.

Fantasy: This can be in historic or modern times, magics, knights, wizards, demons, dragons. As everyone knows this is an immense genre that has nearly endless possibilities.

Enslaved: This would need a female who is either enslaved by and bought. While it's a well traveled subject it usually feels fresh to me.

In the Family The pairings can be seen in my on/off, but the subject is something that interests me. They need to hide their relationship, however awkwardly or oddly it starts, from their entire family as well as their friends while their passion becomes all the harder to hold off in their own home.

[Unrealistic Fantasy] I'd like to try something more unrealistic, as I usually keep my RP's pretty firmly around the plausible (physically speaking). I don't really have any solid story ideas but I'd like to work something out. I'm just looking for someone who can write descriptively of how the body would react to unrealistic body parts (size of the male's member being abnormally large with an abnormal amount of semen to go along with it) and the like.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Kordori RH link for the above RP.

Sunny

im interested in the Enslaved plot. but would this male (played by a female) be bought by another male character?
Come and play with me.

TheLivingWonder

Hmmm, The Underground sounds kind of interesting...or maybe a combination of a few of these.

Keith

Quote from: Sunny on May 12, 2009, 12:04:33 AM
im interested in the Enslaved plot. but would this male (played by a female) be bought by another male character?

Yes.

Quote from: TheLivingWonder on May 12, 2009, 05:03:23 AM
Hmmm, The Underground sounds kind of interesting...or maybe a combination of a few of these.

Glad to hear you're interested.

Sunny

please let me know when you will be available to rp the Enslaved plot. i was thinking my character would be strong willed but not physically strong as he has a slender delicate frame, soft skin, long silky hair and handsome features.
Come and play with me.

Keith

Added the baseline of an RP I'd like to try.

OneOfAKiind

I don't know if you're opening this back up or not due to one of your previous posts, but I think I'd be interested in the underground, fantasy, in the family or the N/C one you added is prob my fave.

I'm in no rush, just keep me in  mind :)
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Duchess

your kinda listed your likes...any plots that include your likes??

Keith

Quote from: Duchess on May 30, 2009, 09:04:33 PM
your kinda listed your likes...any plots that include your likes??

I tend to put out general ideas that involve my likes and then if someone has similar interests I'll take it to PM's and we'll sort out plot and characters.

Keith