Extraterrestrial Intelligence

Started by King_Furby, July 18, 2006, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Extraterrestrial Intelligence Unit

Lets face it, we earth people like to kick alien butt. Proven in many tv shows, movies, etc. The Alien trilogy, Men in black, even star trek is a good example on this. Well i am wanting to get a game going one on one with someone who would like to have a game with focus on dealing with many eatraterrestrial beings. Keep reading i am going into further detail just below this line.

Since before the roswell crash aliens have lived on this planted. Most stayed in hideing but there were many that came from across the stars that refused to blend into socciety. Some were dangerous and some were not but after the roswell crash in 1947 the goverment needed to find a way to deal with those that could be harmfull to humanity. So the Extraterrestrial Intelligence Unit (EIU) was founded with a merger of private funds and government grants. This protection system started in the United States but soon branched out to have divisions across the globe. The recruting system is top secret, and the general public have no idea of its existence. Earth has had many dealings with alien cultures and a good majority of these have been peaceful. The EIU has the technolgy to deal with threats to earth and do it in complete secrecy. Someone has to protect earth and they EIU is able to do just that.

The officers of the EIU carry the title of EIO or Extraterrestrial Intelligence Officer. They are the special trained officers, carying advanced weaponry and equipment they alone stop all threats to humanity.

What I am looking for.
One on One Play.
Someone who can be creative and not leave it up to me to lead the entire RP. I want someone who can think of missions, aliens, technology, the whole shot.
Overall a fun time.
longterm role-play (i want someone who will stay committed to the game.
Someone who is female and will be playing a female role.

Game will involve an experienced officer being paired with a newer recruit, maybe just out of training so she can get practical experienced. My character will be a human male around the age of lets say 37. I am really only looking to have my character paired with a human female, thought to play some sort of alien humanoid female it will take alot of convincing on your part. I am looking for the are of the female to be older then 18 but younger then say 26.

Together they would go on all sorts of missions to deal with the alien population hideing themselves as humans. Perhaps the younger officer is really trying to learn the ropes and wants approval. She has to wait for an officers approvil before she can become a full time EIO. Game will have alot of adventure and will take place in modern day.

I have several visual looks for the female character i would like someone to base their char off of. Though i do heavily encourage my partners to have a visual of their own to base a char off of.

Please reply to this thread if interested and include any ideas of your own.

Jester

Would this kind of game not work well with X files?

I know what you mean about leading a game.

I think sometimes i am looking for a storyboard partnership rather than a roleplay.

King_Furby

comedy jester is i were to list every single movie or tv show that had aliens in it i would have a huge list. I just listed a few, but my game will not really be most similar to X-files. I am more leaning toward the example of the Men In Black movies..minus all the suits.

I only like playing with people who play own gender, as i am not comfertable playing with a male playing a female character.

Jester

i wasnt suggesting that i play.

i just felt it was a good idea. and it game me the idea of creating an X files type game.

So dont worry. I have no intention of playing a woman so relax

King_Furby

Well i just had to say because i kind of forgot to mention that in my first post. X-files was okay but it was not really only about aliens. There were sereral episodes that did not deal with alien life at all.

I am glad you liked my idea and if say in a few days if i dont find someone willing to do this i am always down with trying to get a larger game going maybe so others could play the concept as well. Right now i cant really judge if there is enough interest as i only posted this today.

My idea is alot more like the Men in Black movies then X Files. The EIU is responsible from giving aliens that want to live on earth a safe place while keeping this hidden from the people. They also enforce regulations to keep people safe and keep tabs on alien activity.