The Family Rules (Incest, Swingers, MUL) Looking for Female Cousins!

Started by Doomsday, October 05, 2009, 01:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

So I had an idea I wanted to run by. I'm looking for maybe 3-4 players besides myself.

A family of four to five people, which include mother, father, and a few offspring (Ages 16+ as per Elliquiy's rules) have a very unique set of morals and principles. They all share an incestuous relationship with each other, out in the open. I want to start with just four or five, and if the game is successful enough, I'd like to include other family members (cousins, aunts, uncles, perhaps even extra-marital offspring if the parents have been doing this long enough) and even strangers from around the neighborhood.

This is still a very raw idea, and I'm very open to input or suggestions, though I'm very firm that I want this to be Modern, non-fantasy setting. I'm looking to play the father, though if I get enough interest and somebody really wants to play the father, I'm fine playing a son.

Rough draft for the family:

Father: Doomsday
Mother: Kunoichi
Sons: rahatingt, Rockin, /Eeyore, wolfy
Daughters: sinera, /Kunoichi, Vani, Asherah
Other: /Eeyore (cousin), Treena and Lunar_Eclipse_Ninja (Wolfy's friends)

Note: Players who are willing to play multiple roles are listed with slashes (/) before their names for those roles. I personally can play anything out of the family :-)

Rockin

Oh, this is interesting. I'll play the son. I'll probably make him 17 or 18

Doomsday

Rockin

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 05, 2009, 01:43:06 AM
Cool :-) Do you have any idea for the game?

Not sure. We can say they're (or one side of the family) are a bit southern, so they're more open minded on 'family love.' That's as far as I could think, really.

Doomsday

Heheh, not so sure about the southern stereotype. Not looking forward to roleplay with a southern twang and spitting chewing tabacco :P

rahatngt

Ah! Have I gotten late. I also wanted to play something like this for quite a while. Want to play a teenage son for this.

Like you, I also want it to be Modern day normal scene.

As for some basic idea, I see two option as interesting. One is a sort of close family in rural/small town background. The other is high powered rich family who belives living by their own standard. For some reason these two background would interest me more :)

Doomsday

That does give me an idea, rahat.

Since this is fiction, we can bend the fictional 'laws' to our will, and let's say they run an all-family brothel, selling sex.

rahatngt

Not sure what do you mean by that. How would that relate to the basic story? Care to explain a bit more?

Doomsday

It's something I had thought of to incorporate more 'strangers' into the game, though it's not necessary, and might complicate things a bit.

Originally I was thinking just a suburban family, who obviously share their love with each other emotionally and physically. I haven't decided if they'd keep their incestuous relationships a secret, or if the whole community would know.

rahatngt

I would say not to add strnagers, add that doesn't add that much to the basic plot and idea behind it.

If we need more character or interesting things one option comes to mind is adding another family. This could either be something like a Aunt/Uncle's family or someone's friend.

Thats my two cent.

Doomsday

I'm not going for a terribly intrinsic plot here... This is more of a smut thing :-)

Though instead of strangers, I think it would be interesting to add members from the non-immediate family like I mentioned earlier. Cousins, and other such things.

rahatngt

I know :)
By plot I meant the main theme of incest, adding just stranger does nothing in that direction.

Yeah! Members from non-immediate family or adding another small family could be good. All depends on how many players we get or comfortable with.

Doomsday

Sounds good. Now just to wait for more interested people :-)

Tom

I'm very interested in this. I'd prefer a role as either father, mother, daughter or grandfather.

Doomsday

Sounds good, though I'm still waiting to generate more female interest =/

Where'd all the freaks go?! :D

Doomsday

Bump. I'm willing to adapt the premise of the game to generate more interest!

KunoichiRogue5

I could play a lovely daughter of 18 or 19. Or maybe even mama, if one's needed
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

sinera

*giggles* You've scared all the women off, DJ!

I can throw my hat in for this one... oh *smacks DJ for the southern stereotype* I happen to be from the south, and no one in my family talks with a twag OR spits tobacco (although one of my great-aunts did have a fondness for cheroots).

I'm willing to play a daughter *giggles* This sounds like a bit of a sex-fest.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Doomsday

I get my southern stereotypes from my grandpa, though he hasn't lived in Mississippi for some decades. "Drinkin and whorin" my grandma used to say about him :D

It does sound like a bit of a sex-fest... Hehe. Sometimes I get burned out of long, intricate plots, and sometimes I just need some good old smut.

I figure we can split the genders even at 3/3. Myself, rahatingt and Rockin as the father and two sons, with Tom, Kunoichi and Sinera playing the females...

Though I will ask a question: How does everybody feel about Tom playing either the mother or one of the daughters? Personally I'm fine with a cross-gender roleplayer, but I don't want to push anybody out of their comfort zone.

MagicalPen

I'd be interested (though not fond of cross-gender RP, but it doesnt mean I have to interact with Tom sexually) in such a Roleplay as either a Cousin or older brother or some such.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Doomsday

I'm certainly not ready to start rejecting people, so welcome aboard :-) Though we're starting to get heavy on the male side. I think the OP is too smutty to attract a lot of female players :-(

KunoichiRogue5

"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

I'd love to do this idea..^_^ I'm willing to play a cousin or, as a twist, a Fraternal Twin if we can find someone willing to play my character's twin sister..:P

And by Cousin/Fraternal Twin (Or a mix of both. :P Fraternal Twin Cousins to the family. :P XD) I mean I'll play the male part. o-o

sinera

I have no problem with cross-genders (play one or two myself  ;) )

I also have no trouble being double-teamed if we get male-heavy ;)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Doomsday

So Eeyore doesn't want to play with cross-genders, and with more females now that's not a problem.

I've updated OP and listed the expressed wishes for particular roles... There are some flexible players willing to play several positions so we should get that sorted out.

I know from personal experience that rahatingt, Rockin, and Asherah are fine with cross-gender players. Tom, have you ironed out which position you'd like to play?