Game of Thrones: Ascension - Freeform, Sandbox GoT Group - Open to All

Started by RobHumph, November 03, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyrodilicBrandy

I'm wondering if I might join as perhaps someone's sibling or spouse (assuming the two won't be synonymous...). I'm really struggling with trying to decide on who I might play.

Flower

CyrodilicBrandy

And that would be Mildred's brother?
Is Mordred active? It would give me previous connections, which is good.

Flower

Yes, her beloved twin. And yes, End is still about.

Also, they wouldn't be married yet. This is an upcoming punishment for his wild ways. Would you be okay with potential humiliation, verbal abuse, and other unpleasantness?

Flower

Oh just looked at your one/offs. That probably isn't a good idea.

I can't think of anything else. :-(

CyrodilicBrandy

Typically, I'm not okay with those things if they're sexual in nature. I've read enough 'historical novels' to be uncomfortable with the consequences of being forced into a marriage as a punishment, particularly for the unfortunate wife. Perhaps non-sexual humiliation and verbal abuse. It's the  'other unpleasantness' I'm not sure about  :'(

Flower

Yeaaaaah. Let's avoid that road. I rather not make you uncomfortable.

Have you looked here by any chance? I know people listed advertisements in there.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267219.0

Aiden

Quote from: CyrodilicBrandy on December 03, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
I'm wondering if I might join as perhaps someone's sibling or spouse (assuming the two won't be synonymous...). I'm really struggling with trying to decide on who I might play.

I have two characters with sisters.

Lothar Tarly - has an unnamed sister, could be the middle or youngest and with her brother in Dorne, and father (besides the) throne, could be the defacto Head of Hornhill.

Macgowan Baratehon - has a semi named sister, middle child, living at Storm's end, her parents still alive and ruling.

CyrodilicBrandy

Quote from: Aiden on December 03, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

I have two characters with sisters.

Lothar Tarly - has an unnamed sister, could be the middle or youngest and with her brother in Dorne, and father (besides the) throne, could be the defacto Head of Hornhill.

Macgowan Baratehon - has a semi named sister, middle child, living at Storm's end, her parents still alive and ruling.

I can work with one of these. Most likely Tarly's sister.

Aiden

Flower

Caela

Flower

We are now proceeding into life after the Great Council. :) Great opportunity to join as we emerge from our time skip.

We have a few positions open now (I think). For myself, I would like to see my character's brother with a wife. xD Again, their relationship would be a bit rocky but someone with strong will might be able to handle such a prat. I can't really think of anything else for myself. I'm always open to possibilities though.

Oh I know there was a desire to see more Ironborne. I can't recall what else was on the list though.

AmandaShow

Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

RobHumph

GnothiSeauton

Seemed fitting

I think there's a lot of openings all over the place for anyone interested.  North, Dorne, Iron Islands, etc.

Plus, with the beginning of a new chapter in the story, and the deaths of many former characters, it's incredibly easy to get involved and integrated in this awesome game.

I know I'd love to find some Iron Born, either as enemies or allies.  For my own character, I'd really love to see someone play his salt-wife.  I had her being a plus size, taller Lyseni noble woman to my short, scrawny, asshole Iron Islander nobleman, but I'm more than happy to change it and discuss possibilities.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

Merry Christmas, Elliquiy! :)

In the truth spirit of the holidays, I thought I'd put my listee here.

- A husband for Helene would be nice. Allies, in these times of war, would be wonderful as well.
- Also a wife for Mordred, my character's brother, would be absolutely wonderful.

- Apparently, the Greyjoy family is vacant right now.
- As are the Marbrands of the Westerlands
- We have no Starks, which is a downright shame.
- No Tarlys either. -shakes head-
- No Baratheons or Selmy

The list goes on. xD I recommend writing a noble. Easier to build connections.

AmandaShow

Happy holidays, good people of Westeros!
As soon as things settle down, I'll be looking into the rp thus far and cooking up a character. Any and all help getting up to speed would be mucho appreciated! Encouraged, even! :P
Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

CyrodilicBrandy

PSA: I'm going to be playing Lady (First Name) Stark, Wardeness of the North....... when I finally get my character sheet sorted.

JessLowell12

Hello fine friends! I was looking into this, and I am super interested!

Does anyone have any need for a character to be filled before I craft up my own character idea? I was thinking going with a Baratheon if that house is open to new players, which it looks like it is. :D

Flower

Here's some options. (^^)

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 21, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Seemed fitting

I think there's a lot of openings all over the place for anyone interested.  North, Dorne, Iron Islands, etc.

Plus, with the beginning of a new chapter in the story, and the deaths of many former characters, it's incredibly easy to get involved and integrated in this awesome game.

I know I'd love to find some Iron Born, either as enemies or allies.  For my own character, I'd really love to see someone play his salt-wife.  I had her being a plus size, taller Lyseni noble woman to my short, scrawny, asshole Iron Islander nobleman, but I'm more than happy to change it and discuss possibilities.

Quote from: Flower on December 25, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
Merry Christmas, Elliquiy! :)

In the truth spirit of the holidays, I thought I'd put my listee here.

- A husband for Helene would be nice. Allies, in these times of war, would be wonderful as well.
- Also a wife for Mordred, my character's brother, would be absolutely wonderful.

- Apparently, the Greyjoy family is vacant right now.
- As are the Marbrands of the Westerlands
- We have no Starks, which is a downright shame.
- No Tarlys either. -shakes head-
- No Baratheons or Selmy

The list goes on. xD I recommend writing a noble. Easier to build connections.

JessLowell12

JessLowell12