Seeking Female Character (Kind Of) [VAN]

Started by King_Furby, June 08, 2008, 10:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

TAKEN
I am looking for someone to play a female character who was once a male. I would like the age to be early to mid 20's.

I will be playing a male character who is a magic hunter and an archer.

I would like a rate of 2-3 times a week; hopefully more if time allows.

Background:
A young boy was saved from a magical taboo by a man who's business was to stop taboo's and enforce magical law. They traveled together and the boy was smart and started to learn the way of a taboo hunter. After a few years the boy became a teen, and realized he loved the man who he traveled with. But the boy knew his companion would never play that game. He bought a locket, that would eventually change his life. During a battle a stray arrow struck the boy and he died. The archer didn't know the boy was brought back to life with the locket.

However the locket also changed the boy into a female. Years passed and she lost track of the man. They meet again at a resort of sorts, a place where people from the government come to relax. They meet again but she never tells him who she is. this is her big chance she won't want to ruin it. They become allies and companions and go out to hunt taboos together. Though their journey she will do her best to love him and try to get him to love her back.

I got more information i can give you if interested.

Please PM me or post here if interested.