What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrus

Sex and death. They're different, but the same. To reach that final moment, that climax, you got to give up control - of your body, of your soul. And love? Well, if sex is sweet and death is bitter, love is both. Love will always and forever break your heart.

My RP Request Thread.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Imogen

white wine (SA Chardonnay). Accompanying that with a couple of coconut macaroons (home baked). Sweetness all around, YUM!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

derek

On my way to get a beer soon ;)

Wykyd

Mordred

Hmm, it's early but I'm sipping on some Argentinian loveliness. She comes in a curvy bottle, a smooth red goddess. Nearly as good as the other red nectar that flows just barely under a flawness neck.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

A lovely golden chardonney, crisp and dry.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

despickable

Hot Milo with added malt extract, extra yummy

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Kitsunetsuki

just made a mixed berry smoothie & it's delish! ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

derek

Belle33

Jet

If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

RP7466

hot tomato soup mixed with tobasco, from a mug
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Autumn52

despickable

Quote from: Xandi on April 24, 2011, 07:27:56 AM
coffee

Shock horror Xandi is drinking coffee who would have figured.

I have a &up Cherry flavour. Yes I'm drinking sweet stuff I know predictable me.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Belle33

hot chocolate with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel - decadent, i know  ;)