Interest Check for something WH40K-ish(Only 3 slots left!)

Started by Urbanzorro, April 14, 2010, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

Quote from: DeviantMunster on April 17, 2010, 01:39:40 PM
Psh, Space Marines are overrated. With a good force blade in the hands of a Psyker with a large psy rating, it'll cut through power armor as if it were swish cheese~

the problem with that is you gotta hit the SM first. And I know they looks slow but under all that armor are bionics and genetic upgrades and power cords and myomar sinues that make the guy in the armor as good as an olympic athlete.

DeviantMunster

True! But considering psykers can substitute Willpower for weapon skill *at least game mechanics wise when they have the telekinetic discipline* makes their attacks quicker than even most humans can keep up with~ *noddles*

Kiric Rand

Full armor
Name: Brother Alexander Prescott
Age: 138 (although Space Marine genetics make him appear much younger)
Sex: Male
Title: Inquisitor's Retinue; Vetren Assault Sargent 1st class of the Black Dragon Chapter.

Description: Not much can be said about Brother Prescott when he is incased in his power armor. He stands massive, even for a Adaptus Astartes, and an impressive 7'5", and has a very large build compared to humans. His armor is pitch black with white hearldry and markings that dipict him as a vetren of hundreds of battles. the most noticible feature, however, are the numerous small bone spurs extending from his forearms and elbows. then appear to have been sharpened and sheeth in adamantium, and Brother Prescott is well versed in their leathal use.

Outside his power armor, He still poses a intemidating figure. A bulky, musclear build is barly contained by the megar clothing he chooses to wear. He has close cropped, blonde hair, strom grey eyes, and numerous scars across his face and body along with a ridge of bone spurs on his forehead. A small silver stud perices above his right eye, marking 100 years of service. He has a tattoo of a black dragon coiled around his neck.

Background: Brother Prescott doesn't remember anything before being inducted into the ranks of his chapter. His life had been a constant blur of battle sence that day though. It wasn't long into his service that the bone spurs he now uses formed from his body as a result of his geneseed. He is a very devout figure, beliving that these same spurs were a gift from The Emporor so that he may further strike down those who oppose him.He fits the mottif of the black dragon perfectly, peacful and docile while at rest, terrible and wrathful when awakened. He revels in bloodshed.His main care is to prove to any who would doubt him or his chapters loyatly.

Equipment: Astartes Power Armor, Power Sword, Bolt Pistol, Crux Terminatus, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Melta Bombs, Iron Halo
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

HairyHeretic

A vet sgt with an iron halo? You must have a lot of those sitting around :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

CmdrRenegade

It can go either way.  The Iron Halo as a piece of wargear is exclusive to Company Captains and Chapter Masters in the Codex, though in 4th Edition, one and only one could be given to any Marine.  From a fluff standpoint, it's an award that can be given to any Space Marine for great acts of bravery or initiative. 
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Urbanzorro

Here's the list as it stands now.

Character Slots

Inquisitor: Paladin

Inquisitor’s retune #1:CmdrRenegade

Inquisitor’s retune #2:DeviantMunster

Inquisitor’s retune #3:Kiric Rand

Inquisitor’s retune #4:

Inquisitor’s retune #5:

Planetary Governor: Urbanzorro

PDF Commander:

Chaos Leader: Urbanzorro

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#1:Opheliac

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#2: Miles Trent

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#3:
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kiric Rand

I could drop the Iron Halo if you wish, i just thought i'd be an intresting RP point.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Urbanzorro

Name: Shaddam Doctorai III
Looks:

Bio: Born the fourth son of his father Leto Doctorai, it was fully expected that Shaddam would never ascend to rule the planet, but as the years passed and Leto began to grow old and older his mind began to break more and more, until one day in the height of his madness he gathered all of his five sons into one room and declared that the next planetary governor would have gotten their by earning the title.

He went on to explain that the one to inherit the throne would be the only one of his sons left alive, they were to fight one another for the title, they were to use intrigue and espionage, the tools of any good ruler, they were to eliminate each other in order to gain power. With that he sent them all out of the room.

The next three years saw ‘accidental’ the death of four of Leto’s five sons, with Shaddam being the only one left alive, the very day after the last brothers funeral procession Leto ‘passed away in his sleep,’ and Shaddam assumed the post of planetary governor.

Though mad, his father had been right, the man who assumed control of Miranda was nothing like the boy who had first been called into his father’s chambers, he was cold, collected, sly, and knew how to look at the big picture. He knew how to play the political game, and more importantly how to win it!

The reports of ‘strange activity’ in the under hive did not fall on deaf ears, Shaddam has been doing all in his power to both quell the disturbances and keep them out of the eye of the greater Imperial government, but his efforts have failed, the Inquisition has been called in. Through the correct use of paperwork and bureaucracy Shaddam has managed to make it appear as if disturbances were reported to the Inquisition as fast as was possible. He now awaits the arrival of the Inquisitor, planning how best to keep himself in power over his world, and how to keep his world a world rather than a dead ball of rock.

Wargear: Refractor field, Inferno pistol-Digital Weapon(Family Crest Ring), Bionic-digestive tract, Needle Pistol, servo-skull, two PDF bodyguards.

Abilities:
Lookout!.....AAGGHH!! : In the event of a mortal blow being launched against Shaddam, one of his two bodyguards will give his life for the governor’s. By diving in the path of the attack
Bionic-enhanced immunity to ingested poisons

Fighting Style:  Shaddam prefers to avoid personal combat, but when it is unavoidable he has been known to stay behind his bodyguards using them as both firesupport and human shields, snapping off rounds with his pistol, no one who has not worn the Doctorai crest ring knows of its secret, Shaddam as no Doctorai has been forced to use it yet, should Shaddam find himself cornered or without his guards it is likely he will use all the tools at his disposal.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

*Is quite excited about only having 4 total slots left to fill, and only one 100% necessiary slot (PDF Commander)*

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CmdrRenegade

I'll  be away for about a week's time.  I will still be participating though.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Urbanzorro

At this point I'd like to ask anyone who hasn't finished their character to please try to. Seeing as there are only three slots left I'd like to get this thing rolling as soon as possible Thanks Everyone!

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Quote from: Urbanzorro on April 19, 2010, 07:16:54 PM
At this point I'd like to ask anyone who hasn't finished their character to please try to. Seeing as there are only three slots left I'd like to get this thing rolling as soon as possible Thanks Everyone!

I have college man so I will have to wait till weekend to really work on mine.

Urbanzorro

Alright, no pressure just want to get under way before interest fades.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CmdrRenegade

Urbanzorro

Sounds good at this point just waiting for the inquisitor character to be finished/to find someone to play pdf commander. Those being the two key characters left.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Ok Character updated as I said he would be.

PLAYER:
Paladin

NAME:
Andreas Whitefire

SEX:
Male

Inquisitor Lord

Alpha Psyker Class Inquisitor Lord

LOOKS:

(This picture was done by a friend of mine for this character in an actual system game)

WARGEAR

WEAPONS:
Ancient Rune Sword and Bolt Pistol Reloads of Standard,

Psi-bolts, Inferno bolts

ARMOUR:
Mesh Armor

BIONICS:
Bionic Eye with Targeter, Nightvision, and infrared

ITEMS:
Emperors Tarot, Consecrated scrolls, Red-Dot laser Sight,

Clip Harness, Gas Mask, Data Slate, Psychic hood, 

Stored Objects:
None

BIO: Inquisitor Whitefire was found by the black ships

like any other psyckic. However unlike most other psychics

he was taken from the black ship by Inquisitor Kryptman.

Under his careful Tutlage Andreas learned to harness his

powers and hone them until he became a weapon of

devestating power to be aimed at the heart of chaos

itself. Over the course of 200 years he built himself

quite the reputation sometimes it was whispered he was a

radical, wich may or may not be true. Everytime something

has been brought against him in trials he has always been

able to proove that his actions were done out of nessesity

to protect the IMperium. He has worked with pirates,

Eldar, Traders, and on more than one ocasion with SPace

marines and the Adaptus Soriatas. Strong of will and even

stronger in faith he knows that he is one of the few that

stand against the darkness that threatens the Imperium.

FIGHTING STYLE:
Bolt Pistol and Rune Sword, Uses powers when nessesary.

ABILITIES

PSYCHIC POWERS: 
Minor:
Chameleon
Flash Bang
Healer
Fearful Aura

Major:
Prenatural Awareness
Fire Bolt
Fire Storm
Telekenetic Shield
Compel
Mind Scan

Urbanzorro

Alright, as it stands we have all the truely key characters, I'll be posting up the threads tomorrow as well as posting the links to them on here/pm'ing them to everyone. Can't wait to get started!

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

So the list as it stands is.

Character Slots

Inquisitor: Paladin

Inquisitor’s retune #1:CmdrRenegade

Inquisitor’s retune #2:DeviantMunster

Inquisitor’s retune #3:Kiric Rand

Inquisitor’s retune #4:

Inquisitor’s retune #5:

Planetary Governor: Urbanzorro

PDF Commander:

Chaos Leader: Urbanzorro

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#1:Opheliac

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#2: Miles Trent

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#3:

I should have the threads up in a few minutes, then I'll be pm'ing everyone with them. As of right now all the essental characters are posted and any of the empty slots that may or may not become filled can simply be brought into the story as they come.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miles Trent

Oh my ork is so messed now X_X.... So many psykers!

Anyways, Im waiting on you. I also updated my profile, as I promised a while back.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Urbanzorro

Alright, here are the links. I'm opening the threads for posting now. Those of use on the Chaos side of things will be starting in the underhive which will be the Chaos side's base of opperations, those of us on the Imperial side will be starting in the throne room which will serve as the Imperial base of opperations. That having been said at this point neither side is capable of assulting the other's base. The Chaos forces simply don't have the strength, and the Imperials don't know who is causing the trouble, much less where they are. Any conflict that does happen would happen in the Greater Hive at this point, though right now story wise the Imperial's would be focused on trying to get things organized as the Inquisitor Arrives (which is where things will be starting off), and Chaos is simply trying to cause havoc/gain more support/build its forces from the underhive. I'll be sending pms with these links to everyone as well as any individual balacing changes that need to be made. Hope everyone has fun!

Under Hive

Throne Room

Greater Hive

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Our Cast of Characters!

Imperial

PLAYER:
Paladin

NAME:
Andreas Whitefire

SEX:
Male

Inquisitor Lord

Alpha Psyker Class Inquisitor Lord

LOOKS:

(This picture was done by a friend of mine for this character in an actual system game)

WARGEAR

WEAPONS:
Ancient Rune Sword and Bolt Pistol Reloads of Standard,

Psi-bolts, Inferno bolts

ARMOUR:
Mesh Armor

BIONICS:
Bionic Eye with Targeter, Nightvision, and infrared

ITEMS:
Emperors Tarot, Consecrated scrolls, Red-Dot laser Sight,

Clip Harness, Gas Mask, Data Slate, Psychic hood, 

Stored Objects:
None

BIO: Inquisitor Whitefire was found by the black ships like any other psyckic. However unlike most other psychics he was taken from the black ship by Inquisitor Kryptman. Under his careful Tutlage Andreas learned to harness his powers and hone them until he became a weapon of devestating power to be aimed at the heart of chaos itself. Over the course of 200 years he built himself quite the reputation sometimes it was whispered he was a radical, wich may or may not be true. Everytime something has been brought against him in trials he has always been able to proove that his actions were done out of nessesity to protect the Imperium. He has worked with pirates, Eldar, Traders, and on more than one ocasion with Space marines and the Adaptus Soriatas. Strong of will and even stronger in faith he knows that he is one of the few that stand against the darkness that threatens the Imperium.

FIGHTING STYLE:
Bolt Pistol and Rune Sword, Uses powers when nessesary.

ABILITIES

PSYCHIC POWERS: 
Minor:
Chameleon
Flash Bang
Healer
Fearful Aura

Major:
Prenatural Awareness
Fire Bolt
Fire Storm
Telekenetic Shield
Compel
Mind Scan

Full armor
Name: Brother Alexander Prescott
Age: 138 (although Space Marine genetics make him appear much younger)
Title: Inquisitor's Retinue; Vetren Assault Sargent 1st class of the Black Dragon Chapter.

Description: Not much can be said about Brother Prescott when he is incased in his power armor. He stands massive, even for a Adaptus Astartes, and an impressive 7'5", and has a very large build compared to humans. His armor is pitch black with white hearldry and markings that dipict him as a vetren of hundreds of battles. the most noticible feature, however, are the numerous small bone spurs extending from his forearms and elbows. then appear to have been sharpened and sheeth in adamantium, and Brother Prescott is well versed in their leathal use.

Outside his power armor, He still poses a intemidating figure. A bulky, musclear build is barly contained by the megar clothing he chooses to wear. He has close cropped, blonde hair, strom grey eyes, and numerous scars across his face and body along with a ridge of bone spurs on his forehead. A small silver stud perices above his right eye, marking 100 years of service. He has a tattoo of a black dragon coiled around his neck.

Background: Brother Prescott doesn't remember anything before being inducted into the ranks of his chapter. His life had been a constant blur of battle sence that day though. It wasn't long into his service that the bone spurs he now uses formed from his body as a result of his geneseed. He is a very devout figure, beliving that these same spurs were a gift from The Emporor so that he may further strike down those who oppose him.He fits the mottif of the black dragon perfectly, peacful and docile while at rest, terrible and wrathful when awakened. He revels in bloodshed.His main care is to prove to any who would doubt him or his chapters loyatly.

Equipment: Astartes Power Armor, Power Sword, Bolt Pistol, Crux Terminatus, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Melta Bombs, Iron Halo

Name: Shaddam Doctorai III
Looks:

Bio: Born the fourth son of his father Leto Doctorai, it was fully expected that Shaddam would never ascend to rule the planet, but as the years passed and Leto began to grow old and older his mind began to break more and more, until one day in the height of his madness he gathered all of his five sons into one room and declared that the next planetary governor would have gotten their by earning the title.

He went on to explain that the one to inherit the throne would be the only one of his sons left alive, they were to fight one another for the title, they were to use intrigue and espionage, the tools of any good ruler, they were to eliminate each other in order to gain power. With that he sent them all out of the room.

The next three years saw ‘accidental’ the death of four of Leto’s five sons, with Shaddam being the only one left alive, the very day after the last brothers funeral procession Leto ‘passed away in his sleep,’ and Shaddam assumed the post of planetary governor.

Though mad, his father had been right, the man who assumed control of Miranda was nothing like the boy who had first been called into his father’s chambers, he was cold, collected, sly, and knew how to look at the big picture. He knew how to play the political game, and more importantly how to win it!

The reports of ‘strange activity’ in the under hive did not fall on deaf ears, Shaddam has been doing all in his power to both quell the disturbances and keep them out of the eye of the greater Imperial government, but his efforts have failed, the Inquisition has been called in. Through the correct use of paperwork and bureaucracy Shaddam has managed to make it appear as if disturbances were reported to the Inquisition as fast as was possible. He now awaits the arrival of the Inquisitor, planning how best to keep himself in power over his world, and how to keep his world a world rather than a dead ball of rock.

Wargear: Refractor field, Inferno pistol-Digital Weapon(Family Crest Ring), Bionic-digestive tract, Needle Pistol, servo-skull, two PDF bodyguards.

Abilities:
Lookout!.....AAGGHH!! : In the event of a mortal blow being launched against Shaddam, one of his two bodyguards will give his life for the governor’s. By diving in the path of the attack
Bionic-enhanced immunity to ingested poisons

Fighting Style:  Shaddam prefers to avoid personal combat, but when it is unavoidable he has been known to stay behind his bodyguards using them as both firesupport and human shields, snapping off rounds with his pistol, no one who has not worn the Doctorai crest ring knows of its secret, as no Doctorai has been forced to use it yet, should Shaddam find himself cornered or without his guards it is likely he will use all the tools at his disposal.

Name: Sister Clarice Antellei
Sex: Female
Title: Inquisitor Retinue, Sister Hospitaller of the Order of Sanctity

Description: Sister Clarice stands around 5'8", and weighs around 144 lbs. The woman is not frail in any sense of the word, her body toned to near perfection from both training in the Schola Progenium, and in the Adepta Sororitas. Her raven black hair is kept short, bangs just reaching the bridge of her nose, the rest the length to her chin. Eyes the light blue color of glacial ice seem frigid to her enemies, but are kind and gentle pools tho those under her care. A tattoo of the fleur-de-lis in red ink floats on the crest of her cheek bone, just below her right eye. No scars mar the porcelain skin of her face, but there exist many upon her arms, legs, chest and back, from both combat and punishment. In the comfort of her modest room appointed to her by the Inquisitor Whitefire, or in the halls of the Apothecarium, she wears a simple white orderlies dress, with silver veined corset and hood. Her battle plate, worn only during missions with the Inquisitor, is stark white enameled ceramite, with robes chased in silver with ever so tiny embroidered fleur-de-lis, a gold aquila eched across the busom of her chestpiece and left pauldron. The right pauldron is red enamel, the silver fleur-de-lis embossed behind a smaller gold shield, the caudecus etched into the shield. In robes or in powered plate, her right forearm carries the symbol of her office, the Narthecium, and around her waist is a portable Diagnosticator, Rosarius beads, and her Litanies of Faith.

Bio: Orphaned at a young age, parents dying in the war for Medusa V, Sister Clarice was handed to the Schola Progenium. Life was tough, as she was not one of the brilliant young minds sent for the training needed to become future generals or inquisitors or commissars. Clarice had to work and study hard to keep afloat. She prayed hard to the God Emperor, blessed is His light, nightly before bed, and daily after morning ablutions. The only trouble she was ever in was after the Lord Progenia's favorite kell hound was accidently hit by a passing vehicle, and Clarice was found trying to nurse him back to health without informing the school masters and mistresses. At the age of 12, the Adeptas Sororitas recruited her, and shipped her off to Ophelia VII for training. The temple planet was both inspiring, breathtaking, and terribly horrifying to her, for while the entire planet's crust was covered in beautiful shrines and palaces and training grounds for only those who's faith is unerring in the Emperor, if one listened carefully in the right places, you could hear the screaming of the tortured heretics held in the dungeons below. Sister Clarice did not falter in the slightest however, blossoming into a courageous fighter on top of a practiced apothecary, joining the ranks of the Order of Sanctity as a Sister Hospitaller. Currently on assignment for the last 7 years as religious tether and field medic for Inquisitor Whitefire, she has grown accustomed to being without other Sisters, and depending on those she serves with as friends.

Wargear: Adeptas Sororitas Power Armor, Narthecium, Diagnosticator, Rosarius power shield, Litanies of Faith, Combi-flamer, frag and krak grenades, Chainsword, datapad.

Combat Style: Sister Clarice knows that the role of the Hospitaller is that of combat support, and field medic. She drags people to safety at tends to wounds immediately if she can.

Name: VeronicaVermillion
Demeanour: Sanguine

Divination - “Die if you must, but not with your spirit broken.”
Sanctioned - Hypno-doctrination

Biography: The birth of young Veronica Vermillion was not a pleasant event, characterized by much pain and suffering. Her father, Dominic Vermillion, was noble born, having lived on the Imperial World Hydraphur, within the Imperius Dominatus. Yet the peaceful lifestyle he lived there (if it could be called peaceful) wasn’t exciting enough for the young man. In the end, his curiosity and desire for more led him on a path to space travel, and eventually the grim title of Rogue Trader.

Flash forward several years to the Argumentum, a Dauntless-class light cruiser. Upon the vessel, her father, a now well established Rogue Trader, began the journey through “the Maw”, a dangerous warp route that passes through the Great Warp Storms separating the Calixis Sector from the Koronus Expanse. Worse yet, his wife, Isabella Vermillion, was nearing the end of her pregnancy. He assumed they’d have adequate time to make it to the end of the journey, yet she soon went into labor aboard the cold halls of the ship.

Despite the powerful Geller fields installed upon the Argumentum, unnatural things still did happen, like the pre-mature birth of their daughter. Despite the many medical personnel aboard the ship, Veronica’s birthing was anything but pleasant. Her mother went into convulsions of pain, and soon nothing they did could manage to keep her conscious. Moments later she died. An utterly grief stricken Dominic stared blankly at his wife’s corpse, yet he would be damned if both his wife and daughter died that day. With some precise cutting, his daughter was safely extracted from the corpse and hurriedly placed in a safer and more sterile location.

Solace Encarmine, a cultured and still swiftly developing pleasure world. Many Rogue Trader families existed there, as did many noble households wishing to expand their power in the new Koronus Expanse. Veronica’s father was one of these, having established a large estate on the planet while sending his fleets to explore and chart more of the new sector. The pleasure planet was, unfortunately, heavily corrupt, even some Slaaneshi cults being present. It didn’t help one bit that it was surrounded by multitudes of Death Worlds and War Worlds to boot. Despite this, his daughter remained relatively safe from such dark influences, at least until her 8th year.

There was much opportunity to be had in the Koronus Expanse, yet some people simply weren’t patient enough or courageous enough to risk such endevours. A particularly spiteful noble family by the name of House Lucard. The increasing success of the Vermillion family, as well as the fact that not once did the established Dominic ever visit any of the “parties” (excuses for large orgy fests), ended up in a powerful grudge. Hiring a Void pirate captain, House Lucard made certain that the young Veronica was kidnapped and taken successfully. An enraged Dominic suspected the involvement of House Lucard, yet he couldn’t prove it and thus had to negotiate with the pirates and their outrageous offers. To make certain that Dominic’s fleet never located them, they established a discreet foothold on Krakskul within the Undred-Undred Teef area; unfortunately, this would lead to their downfall.

No one could avoid orks forever, especially an untrained crew such that the pirate captain used. What resulted was the sudden massacre of many of those in the camp, and the utter destruction of the attempted escaping vessels, leaving a lone, young child within the burning camp. A small warband of Crak Skulz were the devious looters of the place, and she was soon located by the hulking Ork boss known as “Humie Crusha.” None had seen such a young and small humie before and Humie Crusha was almost offended at the idea of killing the girl, yet he swung his fist at her nevertheless. And thus, he gained first hand experience with what a nascent psyker was… at least until he was suddenly sundered on the spot, body unraveling in a rain of gore and flesh. And so the new Crak Skulz’ boss came to be born.

After being tormented for months, Veronica took advantage of the Orks that were stunned by the display, quickly picking out the largest among the lot before commanding him to pick up the ex-Boss’ equipment and done it. With slight surprise Gutz obeyed, only to be surprised further by the young humie’s desire to be picked up and placed on his shoulder.

A humie leading a band of Orks was considered considerably “un-Orky,” yet any band that even dared mention those words next to the name of her group would suddenly find themselves in a bloody war of dominance. Surprisingly, the young girl showed massive determination, and after a few years of learning various tactics through both successes and failures, she was able to slowly increase the numbers and powers of her group. She even began to pain herself green, and her once yellow locks turned into a  much whiter sheen as the years passed by.

Gutz grew over the passing of years, yet he remained the ever loyal Ork, seeing the considerable power the young nascent psyker had whenever someone challenged her. No one stood a chance, and the name “Insta-Deff,” eventually became her name. While she slowly became more “Orky” over the passing of time, her father remained firmly rooted in her mind, and she couldn’t help but desire to find him again. As she reached her 14th year, her nature had changed dramatically, and her language was the least thing to suffer. Nevertheless, her uncontrollable psychic abilities did allow her to adapt relatively well to the Ork Waaagh!. Eventually, however, she knew she had to find her father again, and the only way to do that was space travel. Thusly, she devised a plan.

Tusk was a brutal world, a battleground for bosses and warbosses to duke it out and prove their worth. Here, she knew, would be where she could overpower another Ork and thus gain a bigger following. With that, she’d have more teeth at her disposal, enough to potentially buy a vessel capable of navigating the warp more effectively. And so she gathered several of her best kommandos and Gutz, had a downed dropship slapped up, and set course for the planet called Tusk.

Yet, she wasn’t the only one moving to action. Her father, after receiving no more contact from the pirates, eventually leading him to hire more and more mercenaries to find information, anything about his missing daughter. After years of searching it payed off, one of the mercenaries discovering rumours of a girl Ork. Deftly, his mercenary band continued to research this bit of information until they discovered, to their own surprise, that this girl matched the relative description Dominic had given. Once the Rogue Trader discovered this, he made immediate plans to extract his daughter, and thus did he end up raiding that dropship.

It was a brutal battle of supremacy, the young girl viciously fighting off the invaders with her Ork companions, yet the sheer determination of the attackers to simply extract the girl allowed them to succeed. Where a knockout gas would never work on an Ork, Veronica was still very much human, and despite how hard Gutz fought, she was eventually “rescued” and transported to the Freighter. The dropship and Gutz were never destroyed however, the sudden knowledge of ummies within their area of control bringing many Ork ships to the area, though the freighter still escaped.

Describing the amount of sheer happiness and pain involved in their reunion would take considerable amounts of time, though she eventually did get situated back in her home, having to re-learn most of the etiquette she’d dropped during her stay with the Orks. More troubles came however, when her father simply couldn’t keep her daughter’s powers a secret, things happening completely by accident and when she was particularly emotional. He did, however, pay off a certain individual charged with sending psykers to the Imperial Capital of Terra, ensuring she wouldn’t be one of those sacrificed. So did her journey as an Imperial Psyker began.

Now, many years after the events of her childhood, she’s a sanctioned Psyker, working on a distant planet to help stave off chaos as well as to assist with domestic affairs. While she plans on inheriting her father’s merchantile empire, at the moment she’s satisfied with learning and exploring more of her considerable latent psychic powers, as well as serving the Imperium of Man.

Psychic Abilities:
Telekinesis Discipline
   Mind over Matter
   Precision Telekinesis
   Telekinetic Crush
   Telekinetic Weapon
   Telekinetic Shield
   Storm of Force
Biomancy
   Biolightning
   Regenerate
   Cellular Control
   Shape Flesh

Name: Theophilus "Theo" Rourke
Status: Former Administratum Adept in the Service of the Inquisition
Gear: Common Green Robes, Backpack, Bio-sample kit, medical kit, Auto-quill, Data tablet, Tome, Mesh Armor
Weapons: Compact Plasma Pistol, Compact Auto Pistol, Compact Las Pistol
Biography: Theophilus Rourke believed he was destined to wile his years away inside dusty Administratum archives, as so many other Adepts had in the past.  This brought about that most human of emotional states: boredom.  As he filed away records and reports that would never be read, he would take a few minutes to read some of the random tomes he could find: a book of medicae knowledge here, a log of a Rogue Trader's knowledge there. 

Over the years, he continued to absorb this knowledge.  His knowledge grew to a point where he could instantly and correctly recall the answers to all sorts of questions from history to philosophy to science.  This caught the attention of the Inquisition, who wondered what possible proscribed information he might have.  Although he had read nothing forbidden, his intellect and investigative research ability were deemed to be very useful and thus he was "volunteered" for the Inquisition. 

Although he does not care for how he came to the Inquistion, he does enjoy the challenge.  Although a decent shot with his pistols, he prefers to leave the combat to those more predisposed to it.  His true weapons are his mind and his tongue.

CHAOS

Name: Varo
Looks:

Wargear: Power Armor, Jump Pack, Plasma pistol, Bolt Pistol, Two Power Axes 
Bio: Originally a member of the Alpha Legion, Varo has recently broken ties with his former battle brothers, and has decided that his fortunes are best suited to working alone, in the shadows, building his own empire from the ground up.
He worships Chaos Undivided and strongly believes that the Chaos Gods have blessed him, which they very well may have given his tendency to emerge the only survivor from situations that should have ended him.  He has come to Miranda IV with one goal, to make the planet his own, strip it down of everything useful. From machines to slaves, and move on using what resources he can garner from the world to prepare for his next move in his grand scheme.

Abilities:

Space Marine Physiology: Granting him all the power and abilities of a Space Marine.

Summon Daemons: Can call on the gods of Chaos to aid him, should any of them be listening he will be granted a number of Chaos Daemons to command, these Daemons must enter the physical realm through a living host, the Daemons which are able to enter depend entirely on the host used. For example a normal human being, willing or unwilling, would not be able to support the summoning of a Greater Daemon, and would only be able to open the door for lesser Daemons, or Chaos Spawn.

Fighting Style: Varo prefers to use his jump pack to keep ahead of his opponents, moving quickly, striking out with punishing blows from his power axes at close quarters, and using his plasma and bolt pistols do deal with any foes at range.

Name: Esra Sheillkar
Sex: Female

Looks: Thin and pale, with abnormally odd color hair, Esra seems like a frail, fragile creature. She has no tattoos, and no insignia of any kind, binding her to any one flavor of fell power, but she writhes with pure psychic energy. Her armor is light in comparison to a Chaos Marine, but effective against most human firearms, the black leathers plated with ceramite underneith. She carries no guns, and instead depends on a force sword capable of extending itself with chain links, controlled by her psychic powers.

Wargear: Ceremite leathers (Equivilent to Best quality Xenomesh armor), Tal-Faern the Living Blade (Force sword capable of extending itself similar to Ivy from Soul Calibur's sword), Best quality Photo-contacts, Vox bead, Gruesome Talismans (Chaos Charms)

Bio: Esra has been a prodigal psyker all her life. At the age of 5, she was taken by the Black Ships to train her to become sanctioned, but the ritual could not hold. The Powers that Lie Beyond forced the sanctioning ritual to appear to bind her, and allowed her to train as a young girl. She quickly became very powerful, the Primaris Psycana eventually decreeing her too powerful for her own good, and tried to have her killed. All that remained of the anti-psyker kill team had to be removed with high pressure hoses from the walls and cielings of the complex.

Many centuries have past since then, and her power has only grown. Dealing with various Empyrean denizens, and the Powers themselves, she has decided to play as a neutral party, a mercenary to all sides.

Fighting Style: She uses her telekinesis powers to block, disable, maim, and otherwise force people up close to her, where she then unleashes Tal-Faern the Living Blade.

Psychic Powers:
Minor:
     Space Slip
     Open Wounds
     Call Item
     Chameleon
     Float
     Inflict Pain
     Weapon Jinx

Major: Telekinesis Discipline - Basic Techninique: Mind Over Matter
     Psychokinetic Storm
     Precision Telekinesis
     Force Bolt
     Telekinetic Crush
     Telekinetic Weapon
     Telekinetic Shield
     Force Shards
     Storm of Force
     Force Barrage
     Catch Projectiles

Name: Kazthrull 'Gut Stabba' Gabrukk
Sex: Obviously male
Wargear: 'Eavy Armour, Krusha' Jawz, Mekboyz Kustom Eye Targetta', Cybork Implantz, Mekboyz Wrist Computa', Kommando Warpaint Camouflage
Weapons: Kustomized Big Shoota (shoulder mounted on armour, backpack ammo feed, palm operated trigger), Kustomized 'Eavy Slugga (modified stormbolter), 'Gut Stabba' Big Choppa'

Bio: Biggest, meanest and greenest of Da 'Ead Smashas, Kazthrull never saw himself as 'un-orky', even as his former clan mates accused him of such during his time with the bigger clans since he thought differently. He was a Blood Axe to begin with but being frustrated with his identity among them, he had switched over to many other clans such as the Evil Sunz, the Bad Moonz and even the Goffs over many decades and many Waaaghs in dozens of worlds. He was never satisfied with being in any of them, because most of the time he kept thinking of why the boyz fought with over which orky philosophy was best. Why not just put them all together and go across the depths of space in one massive Waaaagh? Besides, he enjoyed bashing humie skulls in more than bashing in some git who thought it was funny to punch him in the face. He had always enjoyed the squishy sound humie heads made. Sounded much better than a gretchin's too.

When he proposed this to the warboss, he was tossed out. He thought that Kazthrull was thinking 'smarter' than him and he did not want him around for the sake of his pride and standing as 'da smartest' in the clan. Kazthrull was not daunted by the exile and instead of mucking about, he brought together as many orks as he could from every clan that he could find, bothering to grab only 'da bestest and da smartest' in their specialized fields, hijacked an Imperial ship and his 'Ead Smashas were born, proclaiming himself the Kaptin. Life as a Freebooter from then on was tough, bringing him under the employ of many employers, forced to follow their orders under contract, but the fights were plentiful and he could do anything he wanted without someone else saying anything about it. Da 'Ead Smashas gained a significant amount of infamy among many factions under his leadership and they were hired for many jobs ranging between the direct to the subtle. They were also known to change sides on occasion, depending on who could provide the better fight and not caring about loyalties, politics or morals. Kazthrull had made sure that he and his boyz made no strong attachments to any side, the only trust they know being among each other.

A certain time at a certain place, Kazthrull ran into problems. A job brought him to the Miranda system to stealthily eliminate a Dark Eldar infiltration group. He led his boyz to victory over the ship to ship battle, but his own vessel was critically damaged by a last ditch attack by the Dark Elder leader. As the mekboyz onboard could not fix the damaged hull, he was forced to abandon it and dropped all the surviving orks and their equipment onto the surface of Miranda IV. Knowing that this was a humie world, he thought smart and kept his 'Ead Smashas hidden in the shadows of the undercities, until he stumbled across Varo and his Chaos followers. With the keen interest of survival and opportunity for a big fight, he struck a deal with the Chaos Lord, joining his ranks as a Lieutenant in the fight for control against the Imperium. In exchange, once the deed was done, he and his boyz would be allowed safe passage off-planet.

Fighting Style: Kazthrull is like any other ork, brutish, merciless, dedicated to the fight and lives for nothing more than the fight. When in an open combat situation, he wastes no time to let loose whatever weapons he has on him and attempt to charge straight into close combat where he can do the most damage. Although frenzied in said situation, he isnt stupid, never forgetting to assess the battlefield, employ war tactics, and command his minions. When in a sneaky combat situation, he will try his best to stay hidden and ambush his enemies like his Kommandoes, a.k.a. to him 'smashin' der 'eads in', with chopz and dakka. In the event that he knows he and his allies cant win, he will attempt to beat a hasty retreat, the common ork logic of always being able to come back for another go.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Player:
Kaela Mensha Khaine

Name:
Octavian Von Hazeraoth

Sex:
Male

PDF Commander

Looks:

Strong and physically fit, Octavian is in better shape in his 40's then most soldiers are in their 20's. His body shows his age though, bearing many scars from the various battles and encounters he has taken place in. He also bears the mark of the Inquisition just below his right hip. His body beneath the scars is decorated with several tattoos showing his vaunted faith in the Almighty God Emperor, having the Aquila tattooed across his chest and on the back of his neck amongst various other deceptions of the Emperor about his body. He keeps his hair shaved close to his scalp, leaving a little stubble to match that which usually adorns his face. He is missing a few teeth and the features of the upper right side of his face appear distorted due to the fact that he amazingly survived a brutal punch from an Ork. He doesn't mention that the cranial armor plating he has due to an earlier wound probably saved his life, instead preferring to tell the soldiers (especially the female ones) that he was too damn stubborn to let an Ork take him down with one punch and that he countered the Ork's punch with a headbutt of his own which broke the Ork's jaw (which actually was true, again due to the cranial armor).

Disposition:
Usually seems quite angry about one thing or another, often claiming he was forced to 'retire' early. In truth, that is just how he seems to others when he is in a good mood and the confusion is usually cleared up when orders are not followed correctly.

Wargear:

Weapons
Cadian Pattern Hellgun w/ photo sight
Mars Pattern Mark II Sunfury Plasma Pistol
Lightning Claws
Lucius Pattern Ceremonial Power Saber

Armor
Cadian Pattern "Kasrkin" Storm Trooper Carapace
Flak Greatcoat
Lathe-Pattern Refractor Field

Additional:
Cranial Armor plating
Rebreather
Usually has set of 3 frag, 2 photon flash & 1 krak grenades
Preysense Goggles
Vox Caster
Flask of Amasec :)

Bio:
Taken at a young age from the dark death world of Krieg, Octavian lived a life that was harder then most Imperial citizens can imagine. Not only did he survive this harsh life, he thrived and excelled in it. Raised from a young age in one of the harshest environments the Imperium has known, he saw being shipped off to the Schola Progenium as a bit of a vacation. Through years of rigorous training, Octavian grew to enjoy the way his life had taken him, excelling at every task and challenge that was put in his way.

It wasn't long before he was singled out to join the ranks of the Inquisitorial Storm Troopers. He served for several years with the Inquisition, ever training and increasing his skills, proving his worth through the various purity and incorruptibility tests. Soon, he caught the eye of Inquisitor Viudarkth who would take him on several active assignments throughout his life. It was one of these missions that brought him to Miranda IV.

Sent to investigate accusations of heresy against Planetary Governor Leto Doctorai, they had arrived to find that Leto Doctorai was no heretic, but an increasingly deranged and mad man. Not one to just accept things as they seemed though, Inquisitor Viudarkth delved further into the situation to learn that one of Doctorai's sons had been poisoning his father with ambitions to become the Planetary Governor himself. Not willing to let him succeed with his plan, knowing full well that men with such ambitions easily fell to the sway of the Dark Gods, Inquisitor Viudarkth devised a plan to take advantage of the 'game' that Leto Doctorai had set in motion amongst his sons and killed off the corrupted son...letting the others believe that one of them might have been responsible.

With Shaddam assuming his place as the new Planetary Governor though, Viudarkth still wished to keep an eye on the planet, just to be sure he had rooted all of the corruption amongst the Doctoari family, lest he have to return to put an end to their family tree. Using his Inquisitional authority, he placed Octavian in control of the PDF as a 'reward' for service, claiming that it would be a more peaceful and less stressful job would do good for such an exemplary servant of the Emperor. Octavian was not quite pleased with his new post as 'babysitter' but he did as he was ordered, keeping an eye on Shaddam, as well as turning the 'slack jawed eldar trash' the planet had into actual soldiers worthy of the Emperor. Despite how much he would like to admit it though, the years of serving Shaddam were not quite as bad as he had first imagined and he had grown to like him and the planet as well, not that he would ever admit it to anyone.

Combat Style:
Having spent his life growing up on Krieg, raised by the Schola Progenium, and in the presence of an Inquisitor, Octavian has seen his share of fights and horrors that would make most Guardsmen wet their fatigues in an instant. He is fearless, but not stupid and has an extreme grasps of tactics and situational awareness. He is a crack shot with his Hellgun at any range, but is not afraid to get up close and personal when he is able to, using his lightning claws to devastating effect.

Abilities:
Fear Insures Loyalty!: Octavian is no stranger to the tactics of the Commissariat and knows that sometimes...executing a coward is the best way to insure that his fear does not spread like wildfire to the other troops. Not to mention it makes others think twice before disobeying orders.

Angry and Pissed: Common troopers often comment how Octavian seems to have an 'aura' about him that just seethes with anger, as if he is constantly pissed off about something. This makes them tend to shake a bit when giving out bad reports.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.