Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parlabane

Manic Street Preachers - just coming to the end of Journal For Plague Lovers and then going on to Send Away The Tigers.
Manic Street Preachers/Nina Persson - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Wyrd

Quote from: DiverseDesires on November 03, 2010, 04:01:18 AM
I agree Wyrd The Bard's Song is amazing - in concert Hansi often gets the audience to sing most of it

Bon Jovi - (You Want To) Make A Memory

I know!! There my fav band of all time! I'v seen them twice, soon to be 3 times. Every time they play that song feels like the world still is full of creativity and beauty.
Ragtime Dandies!

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

DiverseDesires

Quote from: Wyrd on November 03, 2010, 02:47:58 PM
I know!!1 There mt fav band of all time! I'v seen them twice, soon to be 3 times

You lucky thing! They haven't got any UK dates so far - not even for the 2011 European tour. 

I think that is always the ultimate test for any band or artiste - how good they are live

Wyrd

Quote from: DiverseDesires on November 03, 2010, 02:53:21 PM
You lucky thing! They haven't got any UK dates so far - not even for the 2011 European tour. 

I think that is always the ultimate test for any band or artiste - how good they are live

Really? none at all for the UK in 2011? I'v already got my tix, but just you see, when BG tours the tour everywhere.
Ragtime Dandies!

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Wyrd on November 03, 2010, 02:47:58 PM
I know!! There my fav band of all time! I'v seen them twice, soon to be 3 times. Every time they play that song feels like the world still is full of creativity and beauty.
Just found out that Blind Guardian will be here in Greece on May... can't wait to see them since they are my all time favorite band as well. Cheers.

Blind Guardian- Mirror Mirror

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Wyrd

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on November 03, 2010, 03:03:34 PM
Just found out that Blind Guardian will be here in Greece on May... can't wait to see them since they are my all time favorite band as well. Cheers.

Blind Guardian- Mirror Mirror

Then you, my dear, have an amazing taste in music!  ;D
Blind Guardian - At The Edge Of Time - 10 - Wheel Of Time

One of the best songs I'v ever herd!
Ragtime Dandies!

IberiaSloane

"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

DiverseDesires

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

yasarra

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

DiverseDesires