Warhammer 40K

Started by Blackshade10, February 12, 2010, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackshade10

Well, while I am waiting to be approved, I mine as well have some fun!

I've recently gotten into the 40K RTS games, and honestly, it's sucked me in.  Soooo, I'm going to start up a little RP with it.

The scenario is as such:  A planet is overrun with Orks, and both the Space Marines and Sisters of War were called in to deal with this unnaturally strong Ork force.   The current setting for the players would be in a city, where the Imperial Guard, Sisters of War, Space Marines, and Orks have all clashed.  The Imperium forces have united to beat back this Ork invasion, but the city was besieged by a force that none expected on this more outlying city.  All three of the Imperium factions have become disorganized and scattered. 

Players can be either a Space Marine, Sister of War, or Imperial Guard.   Just fill out the simple template below! 

Name:
Firearm:
Melee Weapon:
Physical description:
Personality:

Don't feel the need to be ye old "PURGE KILL BURN" type of character!  Be whatever kind of character you want!

Let's have some fun! I'll throw up the RP once some people sign up. ^^

*waves* I'm looking for RP!  Feel free to PM me!  I'm very open minded!

Ramael

Got room for an Inquisitor-type/Inquisitor aide figure there? I've found the only decent RP with 40k comes from the Inquisitor roleplay series, plus there are equal oppurtunities for male and female within that, and not just the typical "lawful good" Space Marines and Sisters of Battle, too (even though they can be made into quite interesting characters).

Imperial Assassins (m+f) Body guards, Mercenaries, Adeptus Hereticus, Witchhunters (plus witchhunters look really cool) etc

Blackshade10

I hadn't planned on it, but I don't see why not. ^-^ 

If desired, I think I could play an Inquisitor character, but I'll leave it open for grabs.
*waves* I'm looking for RP!  Feel free to PM me!  I'm very open minded!

Miles Trent

Finally! A Warhammer 40k roleplay!

Dont mind if I joined in? I'm thinking of playing as an Imperial Guard Tank Commander. Be filling up the profile as soon as Im able.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Xenophile

I think I could see myself joining this. I'll have a go at a Imperial Guardsman. To make things a little interesting, I'll have him be assigned to a Xeno Rough Rider unit, hah!

So, are we supposed to just post the character templates here?
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

Kroduk

Looks like you could use some muscle. What chapter of Marines is planetside, or should I just pick one?
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?