Can't get Lazarus or Grammarly to work with Elliquiy

Started by FoxWriter, October 24, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxWriter

like the title suggests, i'm having an issue with Grammarly and Lazerus not working on Elliquiy. i know it's not my Google Chrome because they work on my Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and it even works on the Nano forums.

It's really frustrating that the only place it's not working is on E, and i know it should be because others are using the same program without any issues at all! Grammarly and Lazerus even say that they're working, yet they aren't functioning at all.

does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

thanks in advance.
Fox the Writer
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Choose your own adventure : Fates be Chosen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]50 Tales[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Word of the Day[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Kye

Have you checked to make sure the addons are up to date?  Are you using the Greasemonkey Script?  I have no idea if the Greasemonkey Script would interfere with either of those, but it was a thought.

FoxWriter

i just put them on today so they should be up to date and i don't know what a grease monkey is?
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

Kye

Hmmm.  I'm not sure what the problem could be then.  I'm sorry I'm not more help. 

Greasemonkey is a script a member wrote to add functionality to Elliquiy.  It adds a bunch of neat options and features to the site. 

FoxWriter

cool! that sounds really neat. thanks for trying to help ^^ i'm sure someone will know what's wrong. i'm not very good with computers so if 'turning it off and back on' doesn't work i'm stuck xDD
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Kyrsa on October 24, 2017, 10:26:08 PM
Hmmm.  I'm not sure what the problem could be then.  I'm sorry I'm not more help. 

Greasemonkey is a script a member wrote to add functionality to Elliquiy.  It adds a bunch of neat options and features to the site.

Actually, Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey is the utility framework that allows you to run 3rd-party user scripts in Chrome.  The E script itself is Ssieth's Elliquiy Improver. You need to install both.

I had issues with Lazarus, as well, when I tried to use it on E.  Ssieth's scripts includes a draft save function, though.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

FoxWriter

but it doesn't make sense that i cannot use Lazerus, but another person can. it's the same program, it's the same web browser, why does it work for them but not for me? i'll try Greasemonkey though, it sounds like it could be cool. :3
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

SweetSerenade

What Operating system are you using? Because I'm using Windows 10, and I have a relatively new computer system as well. xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

FoxWriter

[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]