The Covenant [ MxF & MxM / MUL ]

Started by Supernova, January 21, 2011, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supernova

Okay, so (at this moment) I'm watching 'The Covenant' on TV and I can't help but want to play a game involving the Ipswich boys.

Pairings I'd love;
Caleb x OC
Caleb x Sarah
Pogue x OC
Reid x OC
Tyler x OC
Chase x OC
Caleb x Chase
Chase x Sarah x Caleb
OC Ipswich boy x OC

Possible plots ;
Canon Ipswich boy x OC x Chase [BON - EX depending on partner] [Looking for; One person to play both males OR two males to play each canon character]
- { Takes place before & during events in the movie }
Bailey has lived in Massachusetts her entire life. Her main goal, get into the elite Spencer Academy. When she goes to the annual bonfire at the start of the new school year, she isn't expecting to get lost in the arms of an Ipswich boy. They slowly start to develop a relationship but she notices there is something different about the boy and his friends. She is starting to get suspicious when a new guy shows up at school. He falls into their group of friends and something about him puts everyone on edge. Weird things start happening and Bailey isn't sure about her feelings for her Ipswich boy anymore. This new guy, so dark and mysterious, seems to have drawn her in with that dark smirk of his. The new guy's plan, steal the Ipswich boy's girl and use her to get his Power. Once Bailey is alone, he kidnaps her and takes her to an old barn where he ties her up and has his way with her before the other male shows up to save her...

Chase x Caleb [BON - EX depending on partner / Possible one-shot] [Looking for; Someone to play Chase as a dominant]
- { Takes place during the events of the movie / the scene in Sarah's dorm room }
Chase disguises himself as Caleb to get into Sarah's room. When the real Caleb shows up, Chase puts her under a spell and tells Caleb about his grand scheme of wanting more Power. They fight and Chase ends up pinning Caleb up against a wall in the bathroom. He uses his Power to keep Caleb still as he humiliates the male in any way he pleases. [ could end after Chase is done with Caleb or it can be continued. ]

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST PLOTS/PAIRINGS! : D
PM me if interested!
ONs & OFFs // Search Thread

4/5 waiting on me
1/5 waiting on partner

looking for a few more games