Quite Strange in Second Life.

Started by Mnemaxa, December 16, 2009, 12:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemaxa

I'm typically not one to share humorous images through email or in blogs or on forums, but this thread took a very strange turn. 

If you play Second Life, you will quickly pick up on what is going on in this thread.  If not, then a short explanation.

SL is similar to a MMORPG in that you have a virtual world to explore.  However, unlike most RPG there is no RPG element - it's a world where you craft your looks based on what you want, buy toys and tools and build things as you can or desire to do so.  You can modify your skin and body to be human, elven, dwarven, drow, animalistic, furry, four-legged friend, monsters, aliens, what have you. 

You can, in fact, make yourself pregnant.  You can even ad scripts where the baby in your belly communicates things, where you feel randomly distributed 'kicks' etc. 

It sounds like people have taken it quite a bit further than that.  There are, apparently, scripts for simulating a menstrual and potential pregnancy cycle, as well.  However, there is an error in the script....it works on male avatars as well as female ones.

https://blogs.secondlife.com/thread/6129

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Jag

Interesting...

QuoteI have got my girlfriend pregnant in sl. Is there anyway we can terminate it.
QuoteOh... I do hope you're joking.

If not, tell your girlfriend to take off her tummy talker or pregnancy hud. It's that easy. And if she doesn't, there's no binding contract or anything to tell you you have to deal with her little pregnancy obsession. All that'll happen is she'll have to buy an expensive little bundle of scripts known as a prim baby.

*gigglesnort*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

little princess

that game kills me.i have it but i never go on it kind of runs slow

Mnemaxa

Try this viewer. 

[urlhttp://sldev.free.fr/]Cool life Viewer.[/url]

You download the most recent SL viewer, then extract this viewer in the same folder, and it will run faster, and look better.  It doesn't have all the bells and whistles some do, but for general use, it's a lot better than the main viewer.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.