In a very kinky mood...

Started by Samantha, November 23, 2008, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I'm looking for a roleplay... forced... possibly with tentacles... I have found a new... turn on... anyone, male or female... interested?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Doomsday

I don't know a lot about tentacles, but I'll try it. Did you have a story idea?

Samantha

Well, the tentacles are an option. But some thing along the lines of forced... extreme.. Maybe where my character is a woman who is desperate for a man in her life, and maybe she randomly meets a guy and it goes from there?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

Doomsday

Quote from: Samantha on November 23, 2008, 10:15:53 PM
Well, the tentacles are an option. But some thing along the lines of forced... extreme.. Maybe where my character is a woman who is desperate for a man in her life, and maybe she randomly meets a guy and it goes from there?

I'm willing to satisfy your new found turn on, so let's explore that. I've done a lot of reading on Literotica, but I've not explored that particular fetish further, and I figure that if your character had been confronted by some kind of alien... You get where I'm going? Sounds extreme to me :)

Samantha

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]