new improved family resort weekend ( drama, incest, master slave, age play)

Started by Chreestafer, October 15, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargirl

Great!

Now, if someone creates the threads, we can start posting some interactions from before the weekend, like to introduce the characters to each other.

Mora

Quote from: stargirl on October 17, 2012, 08:44:36 PM
Great!

Now, if someone creates the threads, we can start posting some interactions from before the weekend, like to introduce the characters to each other.
Yes, but is it ok with Chreestafer?

stargirl

Yes, I mean, he should be this someone, unless anyone else have been told to do it.

Rage

Haha, plaing 40th day now, and I will be getting Devil's Cartel when it's released... Hold on a moment, and I'll post a character, I'll rock Cousin... seems easier for me ^-^
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Rage

Name: Jeremy 'Jez' Arnold

Sub or Dom: Dom

Sex: Male

Nude Character Desprition: 6-1/2 inch cock, single tattoo on his right pectoral depicting a tribal dragon, slight scaring across the remainder of his torso.

Bio: Jez seems shy at first, but this is just a defence mechanism around new people, true, he's a bit of a nerd, preferring to game as opposed to going out and causing trouble. Due to his constantly being at home, he's developed a strong father-son bond with his father, Donald and has also gotten to know the twins, Laura and Jake over the years, due to their similarities as fellow nerds.

However, despite his nerdy streak, he knows how to have fun around others, and is often referred to as the life of a party, if he ever shows up, that is. If anyone has any doubts about Chris, simply put him through his paces, he's stronger, smarter and more forward than he seems

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Anything and Everything, you'd be surprised what he knows.

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: All of them, apart from Donald, but mostly Anna, Zoe and the twins... At the same time. (Yes, I know that Jake is straight... But, a man can dream xD)
In a restaurant.

apygoos

Rage

In a restaurant.

Rage

Hold on... I've just noticed, there's two Christophers in this family >.>

Hold on, I'ma go change his name.
In a restaurant.

stargirl

I just updated Laura sees description with her opinion about cousin Jeremy.

Rage

Hmm... Not entirely sure you read his description as I intended, but, it works, I guess ^-^
In a restaurant.

apygoos

Rage

That kid looks familiar...

~Runs to cycle through massive movie collection.~
In a restaurant.

stargirl

Quote from: Rage on October 18, 2012, 09:59:11 AM
Hmm... Not entirely sure you read his description as I intended, but, it works, I guess ^-^

Well, if it doesn't work you just tell me why. That's why I said it for. Please tell me if it isn't your idea and what should I fix about it.

Rage

Quote from: stargirl on October 18, 2012, 11:33:24 AM
Well, if it doesn't work you just tell me why. That's why I said it for. Please tell me if it isn't your idea and what should I fix about it.

Like I said, it works, since Jez can be a bit of a party animal, which makes him a little bit of a prankster, so, yeah, that's a good idea :)
In a restaurant.

stargirl

Good. Laura just don't know how far he could go. She just barely noticed something was wrong.

It would ok if you play him as if she was wrong, but it may be more fun this way.

Castamere

I suppose at this stage we are waiting for Chreestafer/Elven Sex Goddess to give us the final go?

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

Rage

I assume so, heck, I don't even know if Jez has been welcomed into the family...
In a restaurant.

Rage

Hmm...

So, what's happening with this RP?

Seems to me like it's faded away :/
In a restaurant.

apygoos

Chreestafer

hey guys logged on for a few, im sorry, ie been busy this weekend, i work at a haunted atraction that goes from 3pm till 2am so by the time i get out im beat to hell and sleep till 2pm lol, ill post the thread come sunday, tomorrow, i promise, so jsut hold tight kk
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rage

Sounds fair, thanks for the heads-up Chreestafer.

Sorry for sounding impatient, but this site seems pretty slow when I'm waiting to RP >.>
In a restaurant.

stargirl

We could talk about character idea here, or maybe create a temporary thread for OOC somewhere so we could start developing character ideas. If they don't fit what he wants we just ignore it.

What do you think?

Maybe everyone could post an idea about the others, as I did. Have I missed anyone?

Rage

Well, setting up past encounters/running arrangements between characters would be a good way to start.

Since part of the CS is who would you like to/do you fuck... Which implies that characters could have already fucked one another...

If anyone's wanting to have encountered Jez previously... And possibly have something going already, then I'm all for it ^-^
In a restaurant.

stargirl

As for my character, I don't think she would had any sex withing the family or otherwise. So, it is already clear.

I would like to know if someone else did. It would be even better to hear form the players that have been silent for a while.

Miyu

question, what do you need on this rp. Seems you have a lot of profiles however I have no idea what you still need.