US Politics Themed Fantasy

Started by JuliaInNJ2007, December 07, 2008, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaInNJ2007

You would play as an arch-conservative politician. (Someone with the same views of a Pat Buchanan, for instance.) I am one of your many liberal rivals. You gain the upper hand over your foes and I come to you looking to avoid your wrath.

JuliaInNJ2007

Here's more details to what this would involve.

I would play a very liberal Congresswoman.

I am looking for someone who would play as the following all in my story arch: A Pat Buchanan/Rush Limbaugh type, a stern Catholic arch-bishop, and then a Sarah Palin type. (Or the actual real people.)

I think this will be a very good, involved and different story.

Thanks!

Zeitgeist

Would Sarah Palin actually muff-dive if it meant a seat in congress...now that's a topic I'd enjoy exploring lol  ;D

tcost

Thinking about this, I guess that the differences between Buchanan and Limbaugh for these purposes is that Buchanan has been a serious politician and has a lot more intellectual integrity than Limbaugh -- or were you just hashing them in together? 

I'd really be more interested in playing the archbishop anyhow, so long as he is heterosexual, and of course I'd want him to get some.  :)

But if you're looking for some single player to portray all three characters, you'll be wanting someone else.
I prefer justice to irony.