Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantMunster

*Groans* Fine fine, I'll.. go and make my character now. *Grumble grumbles*

Miyr

Nuuuu nuuu nuuu!!!! I wasn't meaning to rush! I know that awesome characters sometimes need creating that takes awhile. So take your time Deviant!
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

It's fine! Thankfully it doesn't seem like I need a complex back story to begin with, so I'll have it up soonish.

I'm kind of curious though... what -can- paladins do? It wasn't really specific, and I remember Anderson doing weird stuff like teleporting using pages, or sealing things.

Miyr

Well Anderson was actually a Regenerator.... Thus why he had some of his abilities. As for what a paladin can do specifically, I'm not so sure. I'm more versed with the Regenerators... ~.~

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

I'll just make up... some sort of christian magic.

Might make her a Regenerator. *Ponders* I'm beginning right now! Writing her up I mean.

Miyr

Well take your time. I'm assuming a Paladin would have an idea of how to use the holy scriptures and such, and teleport. But the increased healing, and abilities? That's all Regenerator stuff.

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

Name: Veronica Lancaster

Date of Birth: June 7th, 2030

Parents: Isaac and Isabella Lancaster

Hometown: Manhattan, New York

Height: 5’7”

Hair Color: Golden

Eye Color: Sapphire

Appearance: Veronica usually ops to wear a blue dress robe coupled with a shawl, a much brighter outfit in regards to the typical gear Iscariot agents wear. A single gold cross dangles from her neck, simple in design.

History: Not everyone that is part of Iscariot is born into a dark and dismal setting, especially the young girl named Veronica. Birthed into a loving and caring family, her childhood was filled with happiness and a general lack of responsibility. Her mother, Isabella, was the head nurse at one of the large general hospitals in New York, something that caused Veronica to admire her. On the other hand her father, Isaac, had a job working for the Vatican, something that constantly took him away from his family on work trips. Neither woman truly understood what he did, yet their daughter would soon learn in the time to come.

In truth, her father worked for a special section of the Vatican called Matthew, Section III. He was the director, managing the various groups tasked with acquiring holy relics and dangerous artifacts, most of which were stored in the Vatican's vaults. He was young when he came to his position and had been personally responsible in the events that had lead to the Nail of Helena being offered to Section XIII. He'd originally planned for his family to stay out of the affairs of the Vatican, yet his plans would soon be disrupted by the particularly pushy Iscariot organization.

Regenerators, even after so many years, were still a sought out investment to deal with the increasingly powerful supernatural entities. Unfortunately, despite the upgrades and breakthroughs they'd made in such technology, less and less individuals were eligible to become such beings of destruction; unfortunately, Isaac's daughter proved to be more than adequate. Her DNA, coupled with unique mind set, were ideal for testing some of the newer prototype technology they happened to be developing, and with a good deal of argument between the two Sections, Mr. Lancaster finally agreed to allow them to bring his daughter into the fold.

Veronica had been spoiled a good deal of her life, yet when her father decided to offer her a career, one that payed extremely well and had so many wondrous opportunities, she jumped to accept. Of course, nothing could've prepared her for the horrors she learned of and saw, though even now she didn't regret the decision she'd made so long ago. She was successfully made into a regenerator before being placed in a privately run "school," being prepared into a weapon that could be used successfully against the supernatural menaces. Many years later, she stands as one of Iscariot's best and has currently been dispatched to assist the Crown, however reluctant she may be to go to another country.

Miyr

Character sheet looks fantastic Deviant! I look forward to meeting Veronica!

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

*Blinks* I'm terrible at these things >.< I'm just oh so happy it's done with and you approve!

Edit!: I'll post soonish. Currently I'm dealing with some PMs while looking over a gamesystem, so I'm a little bogged down.

ReijiTabibito

*drools at the left picture of Veronica*

Oooooooo...

Miyr

It's more than okay, I was having a fight with my mentor earlier so I was pretty distracted due to that.

Also, for your posty.... If you want, depending on what we've said, you can set things up to join Hellsing right away. We can just go on the fact that Hope knows Veronica is coming already sort of thing if you want to just cut to the chase and get to the headquarters. But if not, and you just want to do a intro/travelling post, that's more than alright as well.

And I think Reiji has just found his new love interest lol

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Miyr

*laughs a bit* Typical males.... See big tits and start drooling ~.~

-Miyr

ReijiTabibito

@Orochimaru:  You.  Back off.  I saw her first!

@Miyr: Well, we wouldn't be guys if we didn't appreciate a girls assets - physical or otherwise.

DeviantMunster

Knowing that she's coming makes more sense! And would be easier, given I haven't the slightest of where else I'd post. I mean, suuure, I could show up during a mission, dramatically kills several ghouls/vampires and then threaten Seras and Alucard, but that'd be cliche.

*Blinks and jiggles them at Miyr* Must...control...everyone!

Oh! So does that mean Reiji will be joining us in the game? I wasn't sure, what with the one-on-one comments.

Orochimaru

Quote from: DeviantMunster on August 18, 2010, 01:55:58 AM
Knowing that she's coming makes more sense! And would be easier, given I haven't the slightest of where else I'd post. I mean, suuure, I could show up during a mission, dramatically kills several ghouls/vampires and then threaten Seras and Alucard, but that'd be cliche.

*Blinks and jiggles them at Miyr* Must...control...everyone!

Oh! So does that mean Reiji will be joining us in the game? I wasn't sure, what with the one-on-one comments.

*is definatly under her control* @__@ jiggle jiggle.

Miyr

Well I was hoping that he would. And seeing that your character is a big tit version of Heinkel, only more feminine, I think that he probably will be joining the game. I was hoping he would but wasn't sure because his romance with Heinkel seemed to be his primary motivation.

As for appreciating women's assets, I do as well. I am an artist. I love sketching a woman's body out with charcoal. Such lovely pieces of art~

*eyes the jiggling breasts and jiggles her own* IF you were going Integra on me, then that may work~ But unfortunately you aren't so neener neener ;p I may prefer to bed girls, but I can keep my "package" calm around them. Besides, I tend to fall for personality, not tits. LOL

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

Integra's way to complex. *blinks* So I doubt I'd ever be able to roleplay her correctly.

But anyway! I look forward to posting in the game. Though given I'm trying to learn BESM and it's hurting my brain, that'll take a little bit >.< Sorries.

Orochimaru

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on August 18, 2010, 01:55:07 AM
@Orochimaru:  You.  Back off.  I saw her first!

@Miyr: Well, we wouldn't be guys if we didn't appreciate a girls assets - physical or otherwise.

I highly doubt you did see her first. At least I am more manly. *flexs muscles* Do you see how they pulse?! They pulse with loyalty! Feel how hard and perfectly sculpted a man is?!

I do agree with the second statement. *nod nod*

Miyr

I have a thing for strong, authoritative women. Thus why I adore Integra so much.

BESM? Do you mean BDSM? Well if you want to ask someone about it you can talk to me. I'm collared and owned, but I am also a Mistress and have my own pet. Been in the lifestyle for couple of years now. So you can PM away if you're ever confused on something.

-Miyr

ReijiTabibito

Heck yes, I'm joining back in.  Now I just need to find a good picture to use for Andrew, hyeah...

And I shall not lose...

And no, she means BESM, as in the RPG system by Guardians of Order.

Miyr

Ah alright, was unfamiliar with the term.

*sits back on her couch and eats popcorn ready to watch the sausage duel for the big tits*

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

Indeed, I meant the RPG system >.< Stop making me blush with your... BDSM talk!

Thanks to E, I now know half the game systems in the world, I bet. And it huuurts.

EDIT!: I swear I'll make a small chested character at the mention of my mind control device again!

Miyr

*quirks her brow with curiosity* Oh? Does my referencing entice you Deviant? *smirks a bit and crosses her legs, leaning back in her seat as she runs her hand over her toys* Well then... I suppose it could always be possible to have some girl on girl action in the storyline... Say... If Veronica earns punishment and Hope takes matters into her own hands to dish out said punishment? *grins wickedly*

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

*Head to desks, thinking she'll never finish learning BESM at this rate*