Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantMunster

True! That would be a little difficult to add in. Hellsing, among other organizations, weren't exactly open to the idea of monsters being part of their group. But I'm sure it can be done.

I'd much prefer this to start off earlier, than latter. Simply because I follow the OAVs! The 'second' anime. Meaning I haven't gone ahead in the manga. While I really don't mind spoilers, it'd make it rather difficult for me to understand what's going on right off the bat. Then again, it's up to you!

Miyr

Well if we made it so Hellsing was basically so desperate that they were recruiting members of other races, then it could possibly work.... Or I can do something I did in another story.....

Elizabeth II knows Alucard from the past. Elizabeth II is also the ruler of England and can boss Integra around. It's possible that we can have her order Integra to hire supernaturals..... And possibly send one into Hellsing to kick start things. If this were to be run with, I would play Elizabeth II (since I am game leader) and probably play the initial supernatural being that would be sent to Hellsing.

Reactions/thoughts/comments?
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Kineas

I like where you are going with this idea muchly. Sounds like a perfect way to mix things up and get some inter-character drama going too~ *thumbs up*

Orochimaru

Since I would already be a demon or my oc is a demon. It would not be an issue for that. I do agree with deviant, I love beginings with nice slow introductions. I remember one person I rped with in a group wanted to get things off the bat... fell apaprt cause he was not a good GM. ^^() That and he seemed to want things all for himself relationship wise. >.<

Hunter

So what exactly would I (Alucard) be doing?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on August 17, 2010, 05:30:13 PM
So what exactly would I (Alucard) be doing?
Biting Integras neck of course. =3

Miyr

Well this would allow us to come up with our own story, and allow people to play their OC's however they wished (within reason). This would also allow us to start out with a new beginning, one we can take slowly, and just write out the story however we please.

Orochimaru: My primary itinerary with this RP is to have fun and have it filled with adventure. I am not focusing on relationships for my own personal gain. Things are a bit hectic in my persona thread, but ya'll are more than welcome to go look at that to gain confirmation.

I do however have a personal weakness for Integra, so I will of course be fanning myself OOC to her hotness lol. So yeah, if I have the chance to RP romance with her I'll basically jump at the chance, but like I said, that is not my focus with this RP. Also, with my romances, I tend to avoid sex for a long time because I believe character development needs to occur first (unless I'm playing a character that's a shameless flirt). And I may shift who I am playing, character wise. I'm not so sure yet.

Hunter: as for Alucard, I don't know. I'm assuming killing vampires just like the rest of us.

So for anyone who's interested in possibly creating this new idea, please bring some suggestions up! I am looking for thoughtful ideas and responses. Literacy is a must for me after all~

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Quote from: Miyr on August 17, 2010, 06:51:12 PM
Orochimaru: My primary itinerary with this RP is to have fun and have it filled with adventure. I am not focusing on relationships for my own personal gain. Things are a bit hectic in my persona thread, but ya'll are more than welcome to go look at that to gain confirmation.

I figured that. I am only using that one as an example as it was the only thing that came to my mind...plus, pointless rambling and just saying something amusing pretaining to what you spoke of. The" Hello? Mr...muscles?" thing. None the less, I agree with you policy about the rp. Though, that's what rps are supposed to be anyways, right? Fun and enjoyable.

Miyr

*laughs her ass off* Well, if I do end up playing Seras, I will DEFINITELY have her classic blonde moments appear because they are just AWESOME ^.^

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Quote from: Miyr on August 17, 2010, 07:06:37 PM
*laughs her ass off* Well, if I do end up playing Seras, I will DEFINITELY have her classic blonde moments appear because they are just AWESOME ^.^

I agree, those moments of hers are the best.

Miyr

Well as my girl knows, I constantly get distracted when on the phone and such, so I can totally do Seras' blonde moments justice. Eheheh. Now I'm really REALLY tempted to make a new thread.... Just got to figure out character assignments and how to start it off x.x

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Well, as for a new start. Obviously after the Vampire priest and Seras incident. For OOCs, would make more sence to have it after the valintine brothers attack considering the damage it caused the organization and would allow my holes to be filled...story wise. Obviously before any Nazis and/or incagnito. For a begining, it could be the next day after the attack made by the Valintine brothers. For business, the opens are like financial, labor or extra help.... Including recruits to be soldiers. Could add like I mentioned calls for hel in combat or even information gathering like a spy. This way the plot of freaks are going, but it would leave it open for the mind and would allow several openings for OCs. Just my tid bit. Could be freak demons, hell hounds... whatever. lol

Miyr

If it was going to be after the Valentine brother's attack, it would not be the next day. That's just not sensible. If the Queen was to order Integra to hire more supernaturals, or send some to aid her, it would be a few weeks after the damage to the manor is repaired. That way when the new recruits come in, they have a place to stay and Integra's been forced to accept the idea.

So the major players in this story, that I see at least, would need to be:

Elizabeth II (MEEEEEE!!!!!)
Integra
Alucard - Hunter (since he's still paying attention)
Walter
Seras

AND

OCs

I know I already have an OC in mind that will be sent by Elizabeth II to force Integra's hand. We just need people to take the other slots up.

Also, I will be willing to have Iscariot join up with Hellsing (So Reiji's OC can hopefully have a shot with Heinkel if whoever is playing her is okay with it) or we can have Iscariot go against Hellsing for added drama. Any ideas on the matter?

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Well, you stabbed me with a rapier lady. lol

Makes sense to me.

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 17, 2010, 06:51:12 PM
Hunter: as for Alucard, I don't know. I'm assuming killing vampires just like the rest of us.

So Alucard will be Alucard.   >:)

DeviantMunster

I love Iscariot as bad guys. It was definitely interesting when the two organizations clashed with one another. Yet, despite that, I always felt a little put off by the blatant desire to murder even innocent "protestants." It seemed a little too extreme >.< Especially when there's nazi vampires running around murdering people. I mean, come on, priorities people!

I definitely don't mind Iscariot being evil, but I'd make a character that's more... reserved in her views. She may be ordered to eventually do something evil, of course, but that's for later!

For a tie in, I can't imagine the Queen would let petty rivalries get in the way of protecting the people under her care. Hellsing has been temporarily put out of service (Alucard can only be so many places at once, after all), so it doesn't seem unreasonable that they'd request, or allow some of Iscariot's people to assit while the group recovers.

Hunter

Quote from: DeviantMunster on August 17, 2010, 07:58:04 PM
I definitely don't mind Iscariot being evil, but I'd make a character that's more... reserved in her views. She may be ordered to eventually do something evil, of course, but that's for later!

There's nothing that says you can't be either a rogue or double agent.

Miyr

Well I primarily brought up Iscariot joining Hellsing temporarily for Reiji's desire to possibly be able to pair his OC up with Heinkel. That and I think it'd be really hilarious to watch the two organizations having to deal with each other. However, if there's no one really wanting to run with this idea or play Iscariot we will abandon it. After all, we'll have to get everything set up.

So yeah, I know how to start it off, like with Elizabeth ordering Integra to hire supernaturals or having supplied her with a list of recruits... But we need more of a cast to do this with...

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

B-But I said I'd be willing to play as part of Iscariot!

Though, if you mean RUN Iscariot, I'm definitely not your girl >.< I'm no good at running factions, or multiple characters.

Miyr

Quote from: DeviantMunster on August 17, 2010, 08:39:09 PM
B-But I said I'd be willing to play as part of Iscariot!

Though, if you mean RUN Iscariot, I'm definitely not your girl >.< I'm no good at running factions, or multiple characters.

Okay let me ask for clarification, would you be playing an Iscariot OC or a cannon Iscariot character? And if you aren't going to run Iscariot, then I'm going to run with something like Elizabeth II and the Pope called a temporary truce to fix a mutual problem so that Iscariot members can join Hellsing. Sound good Deviant?

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

OC, of course. I'm no good at playing canon characters.

And yep, sounds good, whatever you'd like.

Miyr

Mkay that sounds fine to me. So just gunna wait and see what everyone else has to say on the matter.

-Miyr

Hunter

Orochimaru

DeviantMunster

I am told Phoenix Wright also has no objections.