Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantMunster

*Blink blinks* Well! Now I'm totally embarrassed, but in the opposite to the good way.

I look, one moment everything's fine, the next everything went to hell ><

Orochimaru

It's all fun and games till someone parks a tanker full of gas on a bon fire. @-@

ReijiTabibito

I know, right?  It's crazy how quickly some things change around here.  By here, I mean E in general, not this particular game.  And I'm not going to say that it's all good, or it's all bad.  I'm just saying it happens.

Orochimaru

Miyr

I am simply asserting myself with the fact I did not like how things were going. I understand that it's all new and that none of us are used to each other (excluding Kineas and I). But he is fully aware of how I run my games and would assert what I have in this game. All I can say is that if you aren't happy with it, you don't have to stay.
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

All I am gonna say is. I am staying. I started being in the rp. I am gonna see it to the end.

DeviantMunster

I'm unsure of what to say, really! I'm upset that you got upset ><

Since everyone was just getting to meet one another, I certainly didn't find anything wrong yet, though I totally would've gone with a more psychotic/broken sort of archetype had you mentioned you preferred completely grimdark stories. My idea of Hellsing was that it had a healthy bit of humor, sensuality, and a great deal of violence and horror. Which I'm definitely looking forward to so my character can be 'broken in' to that sort of setting.

Miyr

In my O/O I list Non Con as a no. So the whole photo thing and jokes was just not something that settled well with me. Perhaps after I get to know the typists in this game more I'll be less uptight and more "light hearted" but as things are right now? No, it's not okay.

Hellsing does have humor in it. But as I said above and earlier, I don't know this cast of typists well. I know that a majority of men on E are here for sexual games. I was simply clearing the air that this will not be one of those.

I fully intend on having humor present in this story, but the whole thing of photographs being taken without knowledge then being dealt out is not something I'm okay with. This is my game, I am running it, so if I don't like something I can stop it. And later on if there's a scene that would work with that idea, and it's brought back up, I may be all for it. After all, the purpose of this OOC is to bring up plot ideas and work on them.

Edit: I'm probably going to crash soon, if not now, because my girl will be waking me up in 1.5-2.5 hours possibly DX *kries*

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Sorry to hear that Miyr. Well, since you do not know me... Well, I can start I guess by saying I don;t have a kid. Never had sex in my life. don;t plan to till marriage. I am not really..to not at all religious. I am a nerd who loves video games and amine. Generally, I can do anything from non adult to adult rps. I just go with the flow and follows intructions. My reason for coming to E was to have fun with whatever comes my way. My personality is fun loving and easy going. True, I am a pervert and can be very sarcastic to making jokes to even doing dirty jokes. Just whatever the situation goes for. I love to laugh and make people laugh. My girlfriend always says I always cheer her up whenever shes down. Always makes me happy...specially if I can help someone out.

Me in a nutshell. Forgot abit lazy too. >.<

DeviantMunster

*Resolves to hide from chat for awhile nevertheless!* I see~ Well, I posted again! Need to think over what a paladin can, or can't do though. Hmm.

Miyr

Wow Orochimaru, I didn't mean you had to go all out or anything like that ^^;; but thanks anyway~ And my girl actually just texted me ==;; so no sleep for me.... at least not yet.

I'll look over your post Deviant, may or may not respond if I need too, and if you want/need to brainstorm feel free.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Always glad to help to understand ^^ There's a few things I forgot, but I got the bases pretty much covered. So, not a problem.  :-)

Miyr

Well... I am bouncing around between places due to a recent death in the family, so also taking care of matters associated with that. Thus why I may move around between places or may poof for days. Family stress sucks at the moment. I am currently with the family, instead of solo, so yeah not as free as I'd like to be. As Kineas knows since we can't talk on the phone~

I am collared to a Sir in the real world, and have a pet of my own (who I referred too as my girl earlier). I do a wide spectrum of RP, ranging from really morbid/twisted/insane stories where reality is really messed up (Like my Persona thread, and an Alice in Wonderland RP I will be starting) to more soft and fluffy stuff like a pairing I have in my novel which are totally meant for each other, and it's horrible when one "dies" before the other.

Lately I've only been doing group stuff, I have some 1x1's but they are slow moving. I also am Moderator to another RP forum that is being started by some friends and I, so that's exciting. I'm also a full time college student, so sometimes that affects my E appearances.

Um... Yeah... That's all I can think of right now ~.~ And my girl fell asleep! So I may take off to try and go back to bed before she wakes me again during her traveling to school.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

I'm a admin on a site me and my bro or best friend madeand I am a full time college student as well...classes start in two weeks. Oh joy to me. >.< Still, noce to know a little about you. So, thinks are understandable. ^^

Edit: Well everyone, I am taking my leave. See you all in 8-9 hours...or in the early...ish afternoon. Good night...or morning, which ever you prefer.

Dark Deception

Okay, wow, I saw this RP, and I was kind of interested in it, but I'm reading all this Dr. Phil crap popping up and it's turning me off. 'Making me think people are forgetting that RP is just a game and meant to be fun, so what does IRL got to do with something that is fake? I got lost where the IC was since I never saw a link saying where it was. I don't know if someone chose Alexander Anderson yet but out of that entire series that dude was my favorite because the amount of flawless and pure bad assness he had surrounding him just could not be put down by the author trying to make him go out like a fool. God-moding Alucard to death by making him live twice when beheading would have killed REAL and true vampires, but I digress.

Vampires have always been a sensitive race that I honestly refuse to touch (people have ruined vampires enough), but I almost decided to play one, but the game either died before it took off but who knows. If not Anderson, I'll go back and flip through this OOC and see if anyone has claimed him or not, I got two ideas for a characters and one of them I just won't do, which doesn't make sense why I would even bother saying two, but I'm letting you know the eagerness to play him was there. But it would only accomplishing making me happy and pissing all Alucard fans off because I really do not like Alucard at all. So that leaves me with my other character idea. He's a human Protestant who specializes in powerful rifles. He's quite the sharpshooter, and if it's a gun, he knows how to shoot it. I fancy him wearing some 1700s/1800s get up since everyone in that show seemed to wear the same thing over and over again lol. But yeah just let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, I did read the manga too because it was better than the anime hands down. My memory may be a bit fuzzy on some parts, but I don't think I'd need to know too much to be here. The story wasn't too complex. There was psychology and a bunch of theory swirling around in it, but as for understanding all that was happening, it didn't take a genius. Also, if you don't want me in this, you can just say so. I always give that option. I don't want anyone feeling like they're obligated to say yes every time.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

DeviantMunster

*Blinks* Hello! No one's picked Anderson, but he's unfortunately already dead, at least in this story. Though there are other characters around that are still available, and OCs seem to be completely welcome.

As for Anderson dying! I can't imagine it could really be called godmodding, given the author probably planned for Anderson's death at the moment of his creation. His psychotic nature and behavior were a dead give away that he'd end up being killed off eventually, which seems to be a common trend for his archetype. Of course, he was one of my favorite character's as well! If only to hear the awesome combination of animation and voice acting.

Dark Deception

Yeah, I love the Japanese voice actor for him more than the English because like all Japanese actors they know how to get into character. But yes, I'll try going for my rifleman character then. He actually specializes in any projectile. Anything he can shoot and throw that requires precision and depth perception. It's just his thing. It's just rifles are just his favorite. I'll have a profile up in a few minutes though sadly, I probably won't have a picture. So, I'm sure everyones' minds can appreciate some imagery in literature.  :P

I plan to make him a mercenary, and in that case, I'm wondering if he can be a mini boss? =D I wanted him to be hired by the Iscariot maybe to have replaced Deviant's character. To explain why the Catholic church was so "okay" with letting the nun go lol. He does have a weakness though and that's open/deep water. That'll be explained when I get his profile up. I thought I'd have it up in a few minutes, but I haven't slept, so when I wake up in some hours.

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 19, 2010, 01:13:11 AM
Also, an OOC note, the crystal flowers are actually manifestations of Hope's witch powers. This is one of the ways she's been secretly training. So that is OOC knowledge for now, not public in the RP just yet (Cept to Dameon cuz he's like her Walter ehehe).

Alucard is also going to know, as he tends to keep an eye on certain people.

Quote from: Miyr on August 19, 2010, 03:54:48 AM
Even Hunter had Alucard get all riled up by Veronica's tits, which is COMPLETELY uncharacteristic of him.

And no, he wasn't 'riled up' about them, merely making a comment in passing; if I'd know that you were going to get all spastic about what would surely be a passing thought then I would have left it out (especially since it was put in as an afterthought in the first place).  The only woman that ever interested him is going to be long since dead and buried.  As far as I'm concerned Alucard doesn't give a frig about sex.  He's going to be WAY past that point.

My suggestion would be to try and relax a little bit.  Yes, we know you have a certain vision that you want this game to have.  And that's fine.  But you also need to let US contribute with our ideas and visions.  To say that it's your way or the highway is a really good way to loose excellent writers.  I've found that the first rule of co-operative writing is "adapt and improvise".

Kineas

Aww, Deviant, don't hide away on us. Miyr may sound scary but she's got a good heart. :3

Just, everyone, try not to post things that'll set her off in the wee hours of the morning. <3 I was sort of under the impression the photography stuff was simply joking around, however I probably still would have said something about it to you guys to be like "Hey now, bad kitties." considering that it's just not the style of the setting had i been awake. D:

It's one thing to be humorously perverse, it's another thing to be creepily stalker like, ya knows?

So let's all play nice in the OOC, okayz? :D

@Darkdeception: Hey thar~ linky for IC https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79484.0

I think it's just Daril and me kicking around in your anime thread these days. x3 Anyways, I like the sound of your marksman. Looking forward to seeing the full character bio later. :)

Edit add: Must... Hold back... From posting...
Must wait for... garden scene... to end...!!

Miyr

As I stated before, I'm not used to this group yet and I know that RP is supposed to be fun. It's a stress reliever for me. But also, this is My Game, thus it will be run the way I see fit. I was simply saying that something in the OOC needed to stop. I haven't "clipped anyone's wings" by far. I am open to ideas, but as I stated earlier, this is Not in the Non Con area for a reason. It doesn't need to be drug out. A new day has started and I'm ready to move on with the game and possible avenues we can take it down.

The door is open for anyone who doesn't like what's being done in the story because I'm not going to force anyone to stay or go. I understand that everyone has a real life so they may be absent, etc or that things may come up. OOC participation isn't mandatory for the game, but it is advisable considering we need to discuss the plot and scene ideas.

I know that I personally am looking forward to what comes of this story. I've never taken Hellsing on from this angle before, and am interested in what could possibly come from it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hunter: Alucard knowing about the crystals as well is fine because you're right, he would know about that.

Kineas: Will try to get through the garden scene soon so Lyra can make her entrance and you won't have to fight your anti-post thoughts ehehe.

Decepton: Yes Anderson is dead. This takes place 20 years after the end of the manga and Alucard returns, and since you read the manga you should know what is going on. (Yay for readers!) As for posting the IC link, it was posted just not at the beginning. When this thread was first made, it was an interest check and was in operation for another game that flopped. Thus why it is not posted in the first post, because frankly all the stuff back there has nothing to do with the current game being run.

As for the real stuff? Orochimaru decided to share some about himself so I added to the blurb. If it bothers you, just look over it. I wasn't expecting him to do what he did, which I believe I even stated.

As for you playing a character that is going to be fighting against Hellsing as it's enemy/mini boss, I'll need a character sheet and bio before approving of the idea. The whole focus of this RP was to have Iscariot and Hellsing working together on a mission, at least in the beginning. So Heinkel is going to make an appearance later on in the story, if someone doesn't take her then I'll be playing the appearance. It was already explained that the Pope and the King made a truce with each other. That is why the "Catholics" are so okay with it...as it was put. It was a forced action, so they aren't necessarily going to do this willingly, but more so out of duty and loyalty to their causes.

Also, if your "sharpshooter" is Protestant, Iscariot wouldn't hire him. Iscariot is comprised of Catholic Priests and Nuns. So am I misunderstanding something? Or are you trying to bend the rules?

-Miyr

Orochimaru

*yawns* Good mori-er afternoon peoples of the intermawebs!!

Miyr

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Dark Deception

I wasn't trying to bend the rules. I was rambling off ideas for him. I was going to make him Agnostic, and with some logic from the manga, I find it believable that Iscariot would hire anyone that looks like they're formidable enough to take on the Hellsing organization. They never had to in the anime because they had Mr. Bad Ass the whole time who was die-hard Catholic. It is believed that all the hiree would need to be is human and not a monster as they would call the vampires. He is simply a mercenary who works for the one who pays him the most, but I'll get that profile up, so it can be scrutinized and picked at.

Miyr

I'm doing good Orochimaru. Watching Death Race and oogling the Warden ehehe. Yourself?

Deception, I ask everyone to post a character sheet before joining the game. But if you're going to make comments like that, basically like you're being singled out, that is not the case. I myself even posted one. The only person who didn't was Hunter because he's the only member of this game who's playing a cannon character.

And I did forget about Iscariot being basically obliterated at the end of the books and their desperation to strike but but were unable too due to weak numbers. So you are right, it is very likely that they would scrap together whoever they could to try and gain strength and repopulate their numbers. And due to our time window, it's allowed us to have new Regenerators enter the scene, like Veronica. I also know that if/when Heinkel comes in (if played by me) that I will be going off of the hinting in the books of Heinkel being a Regenerator herself at that point. Speaking of which... I should go find my imported copy of the last book.

But yeah, we can see about the whole mini-boss thing. I don't think that would sit so well considering the established plot of them being forced to work together, but we could always have your character go rouge a bit to spice things up down the line. I'm not sure, we'll see where things go once they start to pick up more.

-Miyr