Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Well the entertainment level just went way down.

DeviantMunster

Miyr

I'm pretty sure he was meaning you and I going about lesbian activities. And I say nope, gotta pay to watch! Muahaha~ The price for a ticket is your soul~ *glee*

-Miyr

Orochimaru

*throws my soul and the souls of his friends...even his girlfriend at Miyr*

Miyr

Eheheh I see that I was right. *glances over all her new wealth* Well sadly, I don't have a partner in crime just yet, so I am unable to provide services lol

-Miyr

Orochimaru

*plants ass and waits and will wait for ever* lol

Miyr

*laughs a bit* I got no issue with making Hope a lezzy. But haven't thought about it much.

Also, wanted to point out that I ended their exchange to give Deviant an opportunity to post her intro for the next day~

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Hunter

*yawns*  I go to bed and you're suddenly ahead of me.   I'll post later today.

ReijiTabibito

Name: Andrew MacGregor

Date of Birth: November 30th, 2027

Parents: Robert and Jessica MacGregor

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Height: 5’9”

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance: Andrew typically wears suits or other similar professional clothing when not on the job.  If it gets cold, he’ll add a long tan overcoat to his ensemble. 

History: Andrew MacGregor was not the kind of person who would’ve thought he’d get involved in the civil service – even if said civil service was to his country fighting things that had long been relegated to legend until the attack on London.  He grew up wanting to go to university and become an engineer, hiring his services out to whoever would pay him the most, designing and building things – something he took after his paternal grandfather – an engineer himself – in that regard.  However, it seemed that God, or destiny, or whatever, had bigger plans for him.

One night, coming home, alone, from barhopping with his buds, Andrew was hit by a drunk driver, who barely noticed him as he continued on his merry way.  Andrew noticed, though.  Things started getting hazy for the young Scotsman…and then, as he would tell you, he died.  However, he didn’t stay dead.  A voice that he heard asked him a question: Do you want to live again?  Of course, Andrew replied yes…and woke up on his back in the street.  No one was around, and the young man sat up, expecting some part of his body to protest.  But it didn’t happen.  He was completely fine.  Andrew started to question whether or not the whole thing had happened – until a voice not his own in his head made him freak out.

Over the next few weeks, things began to happen.  He could see – and hear – ghosts.  And apparently they could see him as well, pestering him to help them.  He was about to go crazy one night when someone…strange showed up.  Andrew didn’t know why, but he felt drawn to the new arrival, a girl about his age, by his estimation.  He watched in fascination as the girl talked with the ghost that was currently pestering him for a few minutes, and after drawing a ritual circle on the ground in chalk, made the ghost disappear in a soft halo of light.

That was when things started to fall into place for him regarding what had happened.  The girl – name of Elizabeth Sharpe – sat him down in the cozy corner of a pub and explained everything.  Andrew was now one of the Bound, humans that lived in symbiotic relationships with Wraiths, ghosts who had died long ago, and had forgotten what it was to be human.  To this end, they proposed Deals – a trade where a recently dead human got to live again, in exchange for allowing the Wraith to inhabit his body, and experience things like eating and drinking and breathing again.

However, that wasn’t the only thing.  The Deal also conferred supernatural abilities – and responsibilities – on the Bound.  In the ability column came the following: supernatural resilience, ghost-like powers, the ability to exorcise ghosts, either peaceably or forcefully.  Oh, and of course to be able to see and hear them, as well.  His responsibilities, however, were just as many.  First, Andrew had to go out and experience as much as possible – that’s why the Wraith brought him back.  Second, people and ghosts tended to muck about with the border between the living and the dead, and it caused nasty things to happen.  His job was to either prevent those things from happening, or to send them back where they came from.  Third, he could not die again – not until he lived a full, happy life.  And lastly, he had to help trapped ghosts move on when he could.

After that, Andrew left home and hooked up with Elizabeth – in both the occupational and physical senses of the word.  After about a year of that, though, Andrew tired of doing the same things over and over again, so he left, and joined Hellsing.  That was two years ago.  In that time, with the aid of his Wraithly powers, he’s risen to be one of Hellsing’s best Unit Leaders.

Quote: *holds up shotgun* “Okay, who wants a turn at pumping my 12-gauge?” *pause* “HA HA!  Double entendre!”

DeviantMunster

Woo! Character bio.

And eep, noticed something! Vampires/werewolves/etc. are common knowledge? I mean, I haven't read the manga or watched to current buuut... can they not be? >.< I always preferred the more secretive battles behind the scenes. That and it.. complicates matters. Human rights for vampires, CIA and whatever else trying to steal vampires for research, and a huge increase in forces specifically trained to defeat them.

Miyr

London was completely burned to the ground. I think it'd be really hard to try and cover that one up. I mean, there must be people who survived the attack. I frankly cannot run with the idea that EVERY single person in London died. And considering that the vampires were the bad guy, I doubt that ANYONE would want to give them equal rights. This isn't True Blood. So I would prefer to keep it this way.

The battles will still be secretive of course. I mean, the CIA and such still operates in secrecy even though everyone knows they exist. So there are ways to work around this. I'm not going to say in the RP that people are gawking at them as they go out for missions, but I want it to be public knowledge so that the outcry for supernaturals is publicly known, at least with higher officials and the Round Table.

Oh Christ..... More errors.....

Okay, this new story idea is done off of the manga. So I need to know who is not up to date with it. Hunter, you have Alucard reference to fighting Anderson. And Anderson's dead. So... That doesn't exactly work. So would you mind going back and saying something along the lines of Alucard not having a foe like Anderson for quite some time?

-Miyr

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 18, 2010, 12:56:17 PM
Okay, this new story idea is done off of the manga. So I need to know who is not up to date with it.

I don't normally read manga myself.  So that would be me.

Miyr

Okay well.... Since people aren't up to date I'm going to say this...

-=SPOILER WARNING=-

It's been 50 years after the attack on London, and the manga ends 30 years after that.... So it's 20 years after the end of the books. This means that Integra is 22 during the series, add 50 years makes her around 72. Walter is dead, Anderson is dead, Yumiko is dead, Heinkel is alive, Seras is -alive- as is Alucard, and that's all I can think of at the moment.

-=END SPOILER=-

So with that in mind, you shouldn't need to know much else except that 50 years ago London was 100% in ruins from the Nazi's attack, and that Hellsing had to be rebuilt.

Also, I posted but I may be gone for quite a few hours, so the speed of the RP may be a lil slower today until evening time.

-Miyr

Hunter

Technically, Seras and Alucard aren't alive but why get technical.    ;D

Let the taunting begin!   >:)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on August 18, 2010, 02:29:06 PM
Technically, Seras and Alucard aren't alive but why get technical.    ;D

Let the taunting begin!   >:)
Your so nice. lol

Do some damage! lol >:)

Miyr

I am pissed off therefore cranky. No one is paying attention.

Orochimaru, it is not the evening, it's the Morning. Please pay attention. And how can Dameon run into Alucard while walking if Alucard teleported into Hope's office? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

If you guys are going to storm in during the meeting, at least pay attention to what's going on in the posts before it.

Also, because we don't have anyone playing Seras atm, I am going to say she's off on holiday or visiting Integra for now.

I'm stepping away for a few hours now, so please keep in mind what I've said.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Well, I just woke up so my mid is slipping... I'll change it.

and he felt alucards presence so he just spoke to nobody really.

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 18, 2010, 02:53:00 PM
Also, because we don't have anyone playing Seras atm, I am going to say she's off on holiday or visiting Integra for now.

I figured that the two kept in touch, somehow.

Miyr

Hunter: Because of the mental link yes, I just wanted to clarify on her actual physical location before things got into swing more.

Also, because your characters are both demons, and out in the morning, keep in mind what that will do to their forms.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

DeviantMunster

*Blinks and comes to life* That's totally true. Though I certainly wouldn't think vampires first after that disaster. Terrorist group, or some such. Though, of course, it's fine.

*Goes to go post*

Edit!: Mind putting a link to the IC on your very first post?

Orochimaru

Liked your post deviant. ^^

Though, I think my post pissed Miyr off too much. She has not returned yet...then again, something may have come up.

DeviantMunster

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I normally poof off after posting to do other things.