Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelta Runa

Granted. Instead you have hay flu, which is far worse.

I wish my ear didn't hurt so often.
“ All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
— Gandalf

— Ω —
BACK… IN A LIMITED CAPACITY
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

Dred2967

Granted.  You have your perfectly spacious art studio with amazing lighting and all the equipment you need.  It's located in the worse part of the city and sirens are always heard, bullets have gone threw windows, plus if you step outside your door you will be mugged and probably killed. 

I wish to retire tomorrow and have enough money to live for these rest of my life. 

c2u

Granted ... as you get your medical check up for your journey around the world, the doctor sees that little dark spot on the x-ray of your lungs ....

I wish I could fly like a bird

Luna Skywind

Granted, but once you begin to fly, you will only drift closer and closer to the sun, never to come back to earth.

I wish I could end world hunger.

Adammair

Granted...the world is no longer hungry, simply because the entire population has become cannibalistic zombies!

I wish I could walk on water.

Avernale

Granted.  Your body is completely hydrophobic and repels water to such intensity that bodies of water are effectively solid.  However, all liquids are repelled from you, preventing you from being able to drink and you die of dehydration.

I wish I could breath in space.

Lior

Granted. You are able to breathe in space, but are now unable to breathe unless in space. Unfortunately, the other terrible side effects of an unprotected human body in space also still apply.

I wish my vision were 20/20 uncorrected.

*edit: spelling

WordSmith

I wish the person would've posted a wish

Soulfire

Granted! Except I didn’t actually have to grant anything, because I see a wish there.

I wish I could have my cake and eat it, too.

WordSmith

Granted. However, it is the self-gaining pound for pound cake!

I wish I could've known the secret that changes lives for the better

Beguile's Mistress

Granted!  Though while you can do it for others it is like magic and doesn't always work on yourself.

I wish the day would always end on and upbeat note.

WordSmith

Granted, however, you find yourself in the back of a cop car with the band playing a well-choreographed tune on your way out of the bar.

I wish I had Jordans.

Story Tale

Granted, but the only ones left are half a size too small so they kind of pinch.

I wish to never do laundry again.

Soulfire

Granted! You now have to wear the clothes you have on (or don't have on) for the rest of your life.

I wish there was a users manual for life.

WordSmith

Granted, unfortunately it's an ancient scroll from the early Babylonian era and so far they can only decipher the top of the page which says 'User Manual for Human Life.'

I wish I could write  a book with Stephen King

Story Tale

Granted but he writes with a squeaky pencil and that drives you half mad by the second chapter.

I wish I had a pet pegasus.

Merry Gentry

Granted but it bites you every time you come close, so rides are out of the question

I wish I was wealthy
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

WordSmith

Granted, but it's in a trust fund that you can't touch for 25 years.

I wish I could have a loyal girlfriend.

Story Tale

Granted, so loyal that she has a flag made of you and flies it on her lawn. She gets your name tattooed on her forehead and there are whispers that she is staging a coup at your workplace in your honor.

I wish I could fly.

Merry Gentry

Granted but you can never land.  You are forever in the air.

I wish it was sunny out
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

WordSmith

Granted, just another sunny day in the middle of a dessert filled with mines.

I wish I could be single.

Soulfire

Okay, from someone who just divorced in September, I'm going to pause this thread just to hug you, because I'm sorry that you're in a tough spot. *hugs tight*

Back on topic, granted! You're single in every aspect - no significant other, one eye, half a nose, one arm, leg, kidney.. Sorry dude. That's rough.

I wish I could actually finish a cup of coffee for once in my life.

Story Tale

Granted, now every cup you make only contains one sip. Its the last sip as well... all full of coffee grounds and an inappropriate ratio of cream to coffee.

I wish I could learn another language in a day.

Shekinah

Granted however you now can only speak that language and forget every other language you ever learned. Also did I mention it are only the dead languages you can learn?

I wish I had a fresh pot of curry rice for dinner

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

Granted, but you are highly allergic to Curry and break out in hives, and where is that EPI pen? 

I wish it was summer already